Greenpoint reverse auctions

Do they bring back strains? I noticed a couple i was looking at are out of stock.
Some come and go. I've noticed that with Oreoz S1 and Texas Butter. They came back after being out of stock for some time. But I have a few older ones like Madi Largo, Bodega Bubblegum, and Bandit Breath which have never returned

I can't make coupons work on the RA....
Tells me every time "this coupon cant be added to your cart"

I want the gorilla butter, but its always right before pay day they run these damn auctions on the stuff i want 😫 😤
Lmao😂
HOHOHO failed for me and it was worth 40% off but santaslittlehelper did work for at least 10% off. I think HOHOHO only works for full price packs

HOHOHO failed for me and it was worth 40% off but santaslittlehelper did work for at least 10% off. I think HOHOHO only works for full price packs
Idk how you make em work man.
I read something a couple weeks ago they were canning coupons for the RA as stuff was already cheap enough.
Maybe they didnt end up going through with it 🤷🏻

Madi Largo, Bodega Bubblegum, and Bandit Breath which have never returned
They sound dank!

Because of the low yield of seed from the OGKB mother, there are very few packs sold. The most recent harvest yielded 16 packs of seeds. When they are gone, it will be quite some time before more are released as the mother OGKB grows extremely slow and is very difficult to fully pollinate. The price reflects these factors. (Thats what i found on Badit Breath.)☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻

Idk how you make em work man.
I read something a couple weeks ago they were canning coupons for the RA as stuff was already cheap enough.
Maybe they didnt end up going through with it 🤷🏻

It might be because I'm in their Diamond Club. I'm not sure how or why I am in that but do know it comes with exclusive coupons

They sound dank!

Because of the low yield of seed from the OGKB mother, there are very few packs sold. The most recent harvest yielded 16 packs of seeds. When they are gone, it will be quite some time before more are released as the mother OGKB grows extremely slow and is very difficult to fully pollinate. The price reflects these factors. (Thats what i found on Badit Breath.)☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻

Easily the most potent and most difficult plant I've ever grown. My wife probably says the same thing about me and my bandit breath 🥴

Damn i coulda grabbed those. Im after that and gorilla butter.
Ya snooze ya lose i guess! Lol

The auction is still going for now.
Are you on their email list?
I was looking around on my account and can't find anything about the Diamond Club so I'm thinking I'm in it just by having an account and being on the email list.
The few times in the past where I placed an order without logging into my account before checkout I remember a coupon or discount not working and thought it was a glitch on their end but found out later I had to be logged in

The auction is still going for now.
Are you on their email list?
I was looking around on my account and can't find anything about the Diamond Club so I'm thinking I'm in it just by having an account and being on the email list.
The few times in the past where I placed an order without logging into my account before checkout I remember a coupon or discount not working and thought it was a glitch on their end but found out later I had to be logged in
I might be on the email list but idk lol.
I didnt even think to look this morning so its 100% on me lol.
Ill grab something this week prolly.
Wife wants to get me more for my stocking 😃😃

I looked and saw those Dip and Stix and Straight Jacket at good deals and just figured I have too many already for my speed.
I need to stop looking~!:rolleyes: The straight Jacket is pretty low now~!:whistle:
Need a bigger second size room~!
A Texas sized room~!:cool:

I looked and saw those Dip and Stix and Straight Jacket at good deals and just figured I have too many already for my speed.
I need to stop looking~!:rolleyes: The straight Jacket is pretty low now~!:whistle:
Need a bigger second size room~!
A Texas sized room~!:cool:
I just need more fems lol. I have like 12 strains of regular seeds, and like 4 fem packs so i need to get more lol.

I just need more fems lol. I have like 12 strains of regular seeds, and like 4 fem packs so i need to get more lol.
Yea I got a few regular packs too and I'm half tempted to run the fems first hunt thru them a bit. Then pop all the regs and just pay to send them to farmerfreeman for sexing just to get it over with.

My buddy had a plant he got from a "caregiver" here in missouri. It was sent somewhere...and the sex was listed as "undetermined"...so upon discussing it he tossed it because both him and myself thought it symbolized a herm. Idk how the testing works but if I could test 10 plants for a decent price right away...imo...worth it

Yea I got a few regular packs too and I'm half tempted to run the fems first hunt thru them a bit. Then pop all the regs and just pay to send them to farmerfreeman for sexing just to get it over with.

My buddy had a plant he got from a "caregiver" here in missouri. It was sent somewhere...and the sex was listed as "undetermined"...so upon discussing it he tossed it because both him and myself thought it symbolized a herm. Idk how the testing works but if I could test 10 plants for a decent price right away...imo...worth it
Says 10 for $120 plus you pay to ship.
Not a bad deal IMO.

I have only seen 2-3 items in reverse auction, but if you look through feminized seeds you should see a bunch listed?
None listed on RA now but plenty at $30 and more in the 30-40 range right now.

I think my next from GP will be the straight Purple Punch S1.
They seem to put the purple Punch in a lot of crosses.

i grew that a couple rounds ago... it was the first strain to get smoked up in my stash at the time!!

smooth on the inhale and exhale.. long lasting relaxing buzz.

Back
Top Bottom