Hello Everyone, Glad to be here!!

Highly Logical, @Logical,Ha! I am a member of 420 Forums & here. I prefer here, and I gotta support to be here. Well, you ever been appreciated? I am here,Cheers & welcome
I also pop in at 420 from time to time to say hello to old friends, but that forum is a bit nazi like in my experience. Don't ever say anything bad or give a negative opinion on any of their sponsors or they will delete your comment and reprimand you in private conversation. They also intercepted a private message that was sent to me a few months ago by someone on this forum telling me about this forum which I am already on. The only reason I know they intercepted the message is because it showed up in my email and then when I logged onto the site the message was gone. just a bit shady and one of the main reasons I only use this site and OG for most of my weed ramblings and journals

Chili without beans is Chili or as we call it, Texas Red.
Chili with beans is Sadness Soup.
It's science. šŸ˜‹
I wouldn't be too hard on South Cackalackians though. Hell they put mayo in the BBQ sauce!
Welcome to BB Buddy!! Happy to have ya here! šŸ¤˜
I always thought that was the Alabama people with the mayo BBQ, only time I ever had South Car BBQ it was mustard sauce

I always thought that was the Alabama people with the mayo BBQ, only time I ever had South Car BBQ it was mustard sauce

You're probably right. I get them all mixed up and they're all doing something weird with sauce. Memphis and Texas are the only places that seem to know good BBQ doesn't need a sauce ;)

You're probably right. I get them all mixed up and they're all doing something weird with sauce. Memphis and Texas are the only places that seem to know good BBQ doesn't need a sauce ;)
OH I agree 1000%. When I turned 40 like a lot of people I got into BBQ and WWII documentaries you can always tell the good bbq because its not all sauced up to hide the meat flavor.

I am originally from the Midwest.... so it is beans in my Chili please....what the fuck is Chili without beans.. well in S. Carolina chili is some kind of ground burger with ketchup and some seasoning I think...lol I make it with 4 types of beans, 2 types of meat and I through in some canned mushrooms when I am feeling a little crazy!!
Sounds similar. Pork and beef in equal parts? On the hotter side but not stupid hot? And thick!

I didnā€™t even have to suffer the sick clones. I joined here, they banned me there.
Once and a while I will pop in THC Farmer, register under another name then tell the Russet Mite story. It usually last about a day until they ban me again. I figure may as well warn people and piss off clone dealer at the same time lol. Ars holes

Back
Top Bottom