JGuit's hits, misses and trainwrecks.

jguit

Spliff Schemer
Reaction score
This will be a VERY loose grow diary. I grow in both ProMix and coco using mainly Jack AB fertilizers depending on the size of the grow.

To start things off, in March of this year my wife was sprouting some seeds (non cannabis) for the outdoor garden in the smaller tent. I couldn't resist popping a few seeds, so i had a look in the seed drawer and found a bag labeled GG4 x White Widow. I got these from @Franksta a couple of years ago. These were freebies he threw in with the GG4 seeds.

I popped a few of these with the intentions of taking cuttings off of the nicest looking plant but to my surprise they turned out to be something i've never grown before, AUTOFLOWERS! Out of 4 seeds, one didn't sprout, one was a male, one looked like shit and I was left with one plant. I noticed these were autos at around 3 weeks they started to flower and the male was already showing balls.

My inclination was to chop them all and forget it but figured why not.. Here's what the one that was left is looking like. It's about 60 days since it began to flower.

It's a cute little plant, grown in Promix and Jack's. Was topped @ around 3 weeks.

It's been neglected, given too much light at times and still looks pretty good. It's a testament to how resilient our favorite plant is.

GG4WW2.jpg

GG4WW1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom