Korean natural farming recipes.make your own nutrient solutions

Quik update week 2 flower on 5 of the plants. Just flipped the early lemon berry.the lemon berry didn't like the stronger feed from last watering or the light getting turned up. A few burnt tips this week.other than that everything is happy and healthy. Im gona have to figure something out for the strawberry lemonade in the tent , she is stretching too close to the light 15 inches now. Proubly pull some of the main branches down a little.im gonna give everything a microbe tea Monday night.
View attachment 37557View attachment 37558View attachment 37559View attachment 37561View attachment 37560
I see you have your little red workers on patrol. ๐Ÿž๐Ÿ‘

Quik update week 2 flower on 5 of the plants. Just flipped the early lemon berry.the lemon berry didn't like the stronger feed from last watering or the light getting turned up. A few burnt tips this week.other than that everything is happy and healthy. Im gona have to figure something out for the strawberry lemonade in the tent , she is stretching too close to the light 15 inches now. Proubly pull some of the main branches down a little.im gonna give everything a microbe tea Monday night.
View attachment 37557View attachment 37558View attachment 37559View attachment 37561View attachment 37560
Hello stonemason, lovely shades of green there.

Ok so tomorrow is week 4 flower.except for lemonberry it's at week 2.everthing is happy and healthy. Watered with microbe tea last week.this week everything got per gallon 2 tsp vinegar,1 tsp fish amino acid,1 tsp of oriental herbal nuitrients, 2 grams sea salt,1 tsp of water soluable phosphate,six tea spoons of the mixed fermented fruit juices. Been watering every 5 to 7 days.

Last edited:
That first pic is definitely a sativa dominant! Beautiful plants as usual brother.

Proubly give them another tea next week and im gona start cutting back on the fish fertilizer on the week 5 ones see if i can get a nice fade going.i usualy stop giving them the fish at week three but this run I'm going longer into flower with it.mabey start cutting it back week 6 or 7.

They look like they are loving life~!
NICE~!
I was expecting a little more trouble out of the 5 gallons.its just compost peat,and perilite.but im giving them the home made nutes some bacteria and microbes every watering and havnt had any issues. Except for when the timer didn't work for two weeks and they had 24 hours light instead of twelve twelve.๐Ÿ˜œ

Last edited:
I did 2 main lines on the strawberry sugars and four on the rest of the plants .except the strawberry lemonade it grew four mutant tops so it got six mains. My Buddy I help grow made some scog tables for his run coming up.he poped some killer genetics this run. I will get over there this week and post some pics.20240124_213444.jpg20240124_213409.jpg

I did 2 main lines on the strawberry sugars and four on the rest of the plants .except the strawberry lemonade it grew four mutant tops so it got six mains. My Buddy I help grow made some scog tables for his run coming up.he poped some killer genetics this run. I will get over there this week and post some pics.View attachment 41416View attachment 41408
Is that alfalfa on the top? Rice Husks? I have to read up on this 1 pronto.

Is that alfalfa on the top? Rice Husks? I have to read up on this 1 pronto.
I topped dressed with some alfalfa pellets this summer before I started this run. the mulch is rice hulls and a little straw.i like to use a mulch to give my bugs and microbes some protection.

I topped dressed with some alfalfa pellets this summer before I started this run. the mulch is rice hulls and a little straw.i like to use a mulch to give my bugs and microbes some protection.
The mulch is realy important in my grow.the microbes need some protection from the lights.the worms ,rove beatles,predator mites appreciate it too. A must have for living soil.i have used straw in the past,but think I'm gona switch to rice hulls completely .as they break down they add silica.

Absolutely love your style of growing. One day I have said I want to do soil again but if/when that happens, gonna study up on your amazing methods and give that a go! Beautiful work bro!
Ya I would love to have some huge living beds indoors someday.

Absolutely love your style of growing. One day I have said I want to do soil again but if/when that happens, gonna study up on your amazing methods and give that a go! Beautiful work bro!

Iโ€™ve already started/done 6 projects(?). So far itโ€™s pretty easy and not much trouble. More like cooking.

Iโ€™m working with Stonemason on which recipes and options work best for what I want. So far my wifeโ€™s only restriction is smell and there hasnโ€™t been any negatives.

Week 7 on these.cut the faa back to half so 1/2tsp per gallon. Cut the fermented fruit juice a little too.turned light down to 75 percent.they are a little greener than I like to finish at,but they still gota couple weeks to fade out.i don't usually like to finish green good fade taste better imo. Havnt watered for 9 days so they were ready starting to droop.20240208_212928.jpg20240208_212854.jpg20240208_212818.jpg20240208_212623.jpg20240208_212721.jpg20240208_212734.jpg

Back
Top Bottom