Korean natural farming recipes.make your own nutrient solutions

Yep .do you do natural farming @SSgrower ?
No not as of yet, I have to hide so I use hand water Coco coir in 3 tent's. I want to grow outdoors again. It's advanced into our realm and we embrace it. SS stands for Super soil, I used earthworm castings & bat guano with composted earth under many trees in my backyard when I was 17.

Notorious thc.my buddy that also is trying knf just cutt it down yesterday. Went 12 weeks. Smells amazing.

Ok quik update. The 5 gallon bucket plants timer was not working. Real bummer they were supposed to be In flower for 2 weeks but were under 24 hours light instead. Or mabey it worked half the time I don't know.hope they dont hermie. Fixed it so they are on 1 week of flower along with strawberry lemonade In tent.the other tent with the lemon berry I will proubly veg another week. They all got 2 tsp of viniger, 6 tsp of fermented fruit juice for the flowering plants.i did a mix of beets,mango,aple,carrott,strawberry, blueberry,banana, the lemon berry that is still in Veg got comphrey, nettle,yarrow.1 tsp of fish amino acid, 1 tsp of oriental herbal nutrients, 1 tsp of water soluble calcium phosphate. No calcium or salt this watering because I used the well water. The strawberry lemonade In the 5 gallon bucket was I little light green so gave it an extra tsp of fish.might have just been the 24 hours of light for 2 and half weeks🤪

He traded a jar of that notorious thc to me for some of my homemade nutes.its real good.he has a cannatrol drying chamber it does a.great job of perservimg terps but cost like 1600 bucks.6357.jpeg

You can throw whatever you want to top dress with for next grow in the bokashi buckets too. I like some rice hulls and hoarse tail,azomite, aloe powder, dryed herbs of many kinds , alfalfa,fozilized bat guano. The lactic acid bacteria will chew it up for the plants before hand like a mother bird feeding a baby. I will try to throw up a recipe of what I used to build my top soil (o horizon) if I can find the recipe.just give everything something to do,the microbes and bugs want to stay busy.its crazy how much stuff I put in the 30 gallons and they stay the same height. I guese allot of it is stuck to my lungs.coming to Thai land mabey next year. are you thier?mabey trade some genetics.
@SiamSam is good for trade let me see what he will or can do

And the crowd goes wild!

1704237724917.png

KNF is the 7th most google searched term for the site. A lot of strains get indexed because people search google for where to find them, KNF is the only "grow style" that even shows up in the rankings. Pretty cool we have an expert on something unique. Happy new year @stonemason

EDIT: I also gave you forever edits in case you want to massage any old posts.

Last edited:
And the crowd goes wild!

View attachment 36756

KNF is the 7th most google searched term for the site. A lot of strains get indexed because people search google for where to find them, KNF is the only "grow style" that even shows up in the rankings. Pretty cool we have an expert on something unique. Happy new year @stonemason

Definitely noticed that KNF is becoming more and more popular as more and more people want to grow organically and imo its the best organic option.
And even though i havent tried it, i would still support it all the way.

And the crowd goes wild!

View attachment 36756

Thanks the edits will definitely come in handy the recipes have allot of miss spellings and the layout is goofy.i figured everyone would be understanding, you know stoner site.😜

And the crowd goes wild!

View attachment 36756

Happy new year to you @Moe.Red

And the crowd goes wild!

View attachment 36756

If any of you computer geniuses want to clean it up at all too go right ahead.i will not be offended. I'm more of the guy you call to knock something down or get something dirty.

Quik update week 2 flower on 5 of the plants. Just flipped the early lemon berry.the lemon berry didn't like the stronger feed from last watering or the light getting turned up. A few burnt tips this week.other than that everything is happy and healthy. Im gona have to figure something out for the strawberry lemonade in the tent , she is stretching too close to the light 15 inches now. Proubly pull some of the main branches down a little.im gonna give everything a microbe tea Monday night.
20240106_221309.jpg20240106_220504.jpg20240106_220458.jpg20240106_220406.jpg20240106_220433.jpg

This ladies (luna) show on future canabiss project is gona be great. She a genius with bacteria and canabiss.

I always liked listening to Kevin too.very wise dude.

Back
Top Bottom