Korean natural farming recipes.make your own nutrient solutions

Strawberry augar aounds quite delicious.
Ya its a goody.its got some terpes I have never smelled before. Second run on that one.we ran it last time .I wish we would have run the grape diamonds again though rather than the strawberry sugar. He dropped about 2 grand at that seed Bank today🤣🤣.we will have some amazing stuff coming down the pipe.spun the black Friday deal spinner and he got 30%off And no tax lucky fcker. Saved bout 700 bucks.

Got everything toped ,tied down and supercropped.just gona do a main line scrog sorta grow. Hard to train them when I'm an hour away. Got water 5 days ago .second feeding foliar and a little soak today.1 tsp water soluble calcium 1 tsp water soluable calcium phosphate 2tsp fruit viniger 1tsp fish amino acid 2 tsp of each fermented comphrey, fermented stinging nettle,fermented yarrow juice 1 tsp oriental herbal nutrients 4 grams of sea salt per gallon. Early lemon berry was a little deficient in calcium and magnesium, probably should have gotten fed last watering,but i wasnt around. Also their 30 gallon was a little wetter than I like when I transplanted into it .Lucky my buddy even watered them.he has never grown anything ,so im happy with any help i can get. 5 gallon plants are realy taking off.gona run out of room fast on them.proubly will start flowering after they recover a little from topping. Tent plants got awhile.
20231130_015037.jpg20231130_015414.jpg20231130_015238.jpg

Ok I'm gona try to do a little grow diary for ya on here to kinda show what we have been doing for nutrient schedule on the knf. I popped seeds on the 20th of October, using my new bud builders verticle germenator. It worked perfectly. I added microbes and a few alfalfa pellets to the 30 gallons.did a soil treatment solution once a week for three weeks to feed the microbes getting ready for plants.the treatment solution is per gallon 2 tsp fruit viniger,3tsp fermented plant juice,4 grams sea salt,1 tsp lactic acid bacteria, 1tsp water soluable calcium phosphate.
My first try with the germinator failed. 😞 Think is was too cold. IDK

Only veggies so not a big loss, just surprised I screwed it’s up. 🤣

I’ll save the good seeds for shot glasses for now. Keep trying the germinator with veggies.

Glad you got a grow space setup. Looking forward to seeing how it goes. 🍿

Got everything toped ,tied down and supercropped.just gona do a main line scrog sorta grow. Hard to train them when I'm an hour away. Got water 5 days ago .second feeding foliar and a little soak today.1 tsp water soluble calcium 1 tsp water soluable calcium phosphate 2tsp fruit viniger 1tsp fish amino acid 2 tsp of each fermented comphrey, fermented stinging nettle,fermented yarrow juice 1 tsp oriental herbal nutrients 4 grams of sea salt per gallon. Early lemon berry was a little deficient in calcium and magnesium, probably should have gotten fed last watering,but i wasnt around. Also their 30 gallon was a little wetter than I like when I transplanted into it .Lucky my buddy even watered them.he has never grown anything ,so im happy with any help i can get. 5 gallon plants are realy taking off.gona run out of room fast on them.proubly will start flowering after they recover a little from topping. Tent plants got awhile.
View attachment 31904View attachment 31901View attachment 31902
He’ll be an expert after this. 👍
Off to a great start man. 🍿

My first try with the germinator failed. 😞 Think is was too cold. IDK

Only veggies so not a big loss, just surprised I screwed it’s up. 🤣

I’ll save the good seeds for shot glasses for now. Keep trying the germinator with veggies.

Glad you got a grow space setup. Looking forward to seeing how it goes. 🍿
Ya I used a dish with 1/2 of water on a heat matt.

Everybody's happy.gona defoliat and water foliar feed. Per gallon 1tsp water soluble calcium, 1tsp water soluble calcium phosphate, 1tsp ohn,1tsp fish amino acids, 2 tsp of each comphrey, yarrow, stinging nettle fermented plant juice,2 tsp vinegar 😀

Got a couple batches of lactic acid bacteria I'm filtering out tonight. Plants gona love it.gona hit everything with imo 4 tea next week.and flip the 5 gallons to flower.still have a couple weeks to veg on tents 20231205_224137.jpg20231205_224127.jpg

Everybody's happy.gona defoliat and water foliar feed. Per gallon 1tsp water soluble calcium, 1tsp water soluble calcium phosphate, 1tsp ohn,1tsp fish amino acids, 2 tsp of each comphrey, yarrow, stinging nettle fermented plant juice,2 tsp vinegar 😀
And 4 grams of sea salt

What’s the salt for?

Uncle used to put salt on his buttermilk but I don’t think your sampling this. 😝
It was what I left out of my feeding schedule list.4 grams per gallon of water. We do actualy drink the bacteria. It's a probiotic. Good for your gut biology.

What’s the salt for?

Uncle used to put salt on his buttermilk but I don’t think your sampling this. 😝
One batch of the bacteria goes right in the toilet for the septic system. The rest the plants and I drink.we use some of it in the bath,and to clean with in laundry also. The pond gets some in the summer .I usualy just throw a spoon full in my smoothies 😋

One batch of the bacteria goes right in the toilet for the septic system. The rest the plants and I drink.we use some of it in the bath,and to clean with in laundry also. The pond gets some in the summer .I usualy just throw a spoon full in my smoothies 😋
I like cheese, not all, but not cheesecake. I can do cream cheese or cottage cheese, but only if I drain off the runny liquid before mixing up.

Can’t do peanut butter if all oily on top. 🤷‍♂️

Smoothie I do. Ice cream works. 🤣

I like cheese, not all, but not cheesecake. I can do cream cheese or cottage cheese, but only if I drain off the runny liquid before mixing up.

Can’t do peanut butter if all oily on top. 🤷‍♂️

Smoothie I do. Ice cream works. 🤣
You can make cheese from the curds that rise from the top.im not a big fan of cheese either. so I just throw it in the compost after I filter it off. I'm just after the whey.here it is finished.easy recipe only takes about a week.helps against powdery mildew and disease 20231207_061234.jpg

You can make cheese from the curds that rise from the top.im not a big fan of cheese either. so I just throw it in the compost after I filter it off. I'm just after the whey.here it is finished.easy recipe only takes about a week.helps against powdery mildew and disease View attachment 33057
We used to get curds up at my cousins area. As long as not in liquid I can do them. Just squeak when you chew. 🤣

When I get liquid nutes down and know what the plants need better, just by looking, I want to start trying making my own like you do.

So much I want to copy. Feel the same about presses and extraction.

So many cool and great ideas. Need more $$$, time and energy. 🤣

Ok so everything is at 4 weeks since transplant from seedling cups.
The 5 gallon bucket plants are finishing up thier first week of flower.sorry I foliar sprayed them before pictures.
I'm gona flip the tent with the strawberry lemonade In it next week.i wish I had the room to let this strain get big it wants to be a giant.
The early lemon berry is the slow one of the group just like last grow.
Everything got veg nutes today.budy said he forgot to water them for me last week😐 so they are about 11 days no water.also forgot to empty dehumidifier. It was about 90 humidity. Oh well I will have to just start going up there every week. Rigged a hose up on dehumidifier so it dosnt need emptied. Everything got 2 tsp vinegar, 1 tsp ohn,1 tsp fish amino acid,1 tsp water soluble calcium,1 tsp water soluble calcium phosphate, 4 grams sea salt,2 tsp of each comphrey, yarrow,nettle fermented planted juice.flowering plant got a 1/2tsp of banana fermented fruit juice.i will start giving them change over nutes next week.oh and everything got 2 tsp of lactic acid bacteria. Gona brew a imo4 tea for them next week.

Everything is getting a hair cut too. Stuff got bushy.

Great thread, Mason.It's rare to see No chemical cultivation on forum these days.
Do you put some earth worms in it ?
Currently I am teaming with microbes in bed , I found some millipedes、centidepes、beetles、spiders even a few slugs and snails and earthworms in bed digested bacteria and these protozoan that's what I am looking for health soil food web.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya in the 30 gallons. Red worms.also 3 breeds of predator mites and rove beatles cintapedes, isopods,spring tails lady bugs . I actualy used alot of the worms for fishing this summer. The 30s are my worm farm in the summer when im not growing in them.

Last edited:
I use 7 different old growth forest microbes for my imo4.throw in a jms tea every once in awhile. And my lactic acid bacteria. The more diversity the better.i run a bokashi bucket and throw all the leaves in it as i trim and add them back in after grow . All stems go back too.roots stay in dirt.

You can throw whatever you want to top dress with for next grow in the bokashi buckets too. I like some rice hulls and hoarse tail,azomite, aloe powder, dryed herbs of many kinds , alfalfa,fozilized bat guano. The lactic acid bacteria will chew it up for the plants before hand like a mother bird feeding a baby. I will try to throw up a recipe of what I used to build my top soil (o horizon) if I can find the recipe.just give everything something to do,the microbes and bugs want to stay busy.its crazy how much stuff I put in the 30 gallons and they stay the same height. I guese allot of it is stuck to my lungs.coming to Thai land mabey next year. are you thier?mabey trade some genetics.

Back
Top Bottom