Korean natural farming recipes.make your own nutrient solutions

Ok so here is the recipe for jadam microbial solution.i found a few good videos on YouTube also. Highly affective. A little stinky but when comes to canabiss put stink in get stinky out.20230825_104949.jpg

Stunning bro. Why is your buddy not posting at Bud Builders is the only question I have!

I've said if I ever went back to soil, it would be KNF. Kick ass ๐Ÿ‘Š

Edit- Great thread I missed during all the work at the site. Going to definitely catch up on this one, thanks for pulling all this together @stonemason! Are you doing KNF?

Stunning bro. Why is your buddy not posting at Bud Builders is the only question I have!

I've said if I ever went back to soil, it would be KNF. Kick ass ๐Ÿ‘Š
Only his second grow.He dosnt live in a legal state.ive invited him a few times. Just paranoid I guese.he is realy helping me figure out a good nuitrient schedule for natural farming canabiss.his last stuff to come off was mouth watering. We finished it with home grown fermented blue berry, strawberries,and wild rasberry fermented fruit juice.

Here is the jadam sulfur I don't usualy use it. Once in awhile if I leave and come back to a heavy infestation. I always follow up with some sort of microbes solution. It will kill the beneficials and the pathogens all the same,so get some biology back in there after you fry it.

For the jadam herbal solution i use garlic and Jerusalem artichoke. You can experiment with different plants that are not poisonous.

Here is one to kill slugs havnt made it yet but going to try on sunday.i use a heavy mulch system outdoors so slugs are a real problem.https://youtu.be/31kJSA8dm6U?si=ilxAfZWXywF6QDDx

That's about all the solutions I use from jadam and knf.hit me up with any questioms.the herb is top shelf and the veggies are nurient dense and tasty. Cheap and easy.no grow shop.anybody have anthing to add go for it. There are more jadam recipes so keep diving down the rabbit hole if your interested. I use more knf because I like to drink the solutions.

I will throw some more pictures of my buddies grow and mine when I get going again.long live the natural farmer๐Ÿ˜

That about finishes up the knf recipes. I will also share a few recipes from the Jadam style of growing they are also highly effective and super cheap.it uses putrafication instead of fermentation. It works realy well and can be done mostly with just water and dirt from the forest. I will try to cover jadam microbial solution.jadam leaf formula.And for pest and disease jadam wetting agent,jadam herbal solution,and jadam sulfur. IF ANYBODY WANTS ADD ANY RECIPES OR INPUT FEEL FREE.
Really cool info. If I do outside again next year I might hit you up for advice on a few things.

Thanks for your time and effort! ๐Ÿ‘

With my outdoor girl Iโ€™ve lollipoped and hollowed out the middle some. But after stretch sheโ€™s got a dense top. Would a baking soda and liquid soap spray help keep mold away but be safe on buds?

IIRC the mix is;
2 TBSP Baking Soda
1 TSP Liquid Soap (Non detergent)

This is per gallon or 4 litres I think.

No problems yet but with all the rain and humidity Iโ€™d rather an ounce of prevention. ๐Ÿ˜

Never tried it not sure if would kill your beneficial microbess.the lactic acid bacteria is what we spray for pm prevention.takes about a week to make.also compost tea imo tea jadam microbial solution. Try to get as much biology on the plant as you can so when the pm spores shows up it has no room or food to set up shop.i always stop foliar spraying biology after the buds get dense.week 5 or so.get out there and leaf blow water off in morning.
Strain makes a very big difference when trying to prevent mold.some strains get it no matter what you do. Especially where we live.some strains never get it.
Light deprivation is a game changer for outdoors in our neck of the woods.put them out big start tricking it in July to flower under the intense summer sum instead of week fall sun .harvest before the mildew shows up in the hood. Buds turn out like indoor .organic light deps are some of the best weed I have ever smoked.

I was asking as I came across these solutions in earlier searches.

โ€œYou can also make a homemade powdery mildew spray with baking soda and water, notes West Virginia University Extension Service. Simply mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda in 1 quart of water and spray it on your plants. This will alter the pH and help to inhibit powdery mildew growth.โ€

• Baking soda solution: Mix 1 tablespoon baking soda and ยฝ teaspoon liquid soap such as Castile soap (not detergent) in 1 gallon of water. Spray liberally, getting top and bottom leaf surfaces and any affected areas. This method may work better as a preventative measure, although it does have some effect on existing powdery mildew as well.
  • Potassium bicarbonate: Mix 1 tablespoon potassium bicarbonate and ยฝ teaspoon liquid soap (not detergent) in 1 gallon of water. Spray liberally to all affected areas. This mixture may work better than baking soda as a treatment for existing infections.
  • Milk: Mix 1 part milk to 2 to 3 parts water and spray liberally. While the science behind this solution isnโ€™t fully understood, it seems to work rather well, especially on zucchini, melons and cucumbers. It is believed that naturally-occurring compounds in the milk not only combat the disease, but also boost the plantโ€™s immune system.

Back
Top Bottom