Korean natural farming recipes.make your own nutrient solutions

Stunning bro. Why is your buddy not posting at Bud Builders is the only question I have!

I've said if I ever went back to soil, it would be KNF. Kick ass ๐Ÿ‘Š

Edit- Great thread I missed during all the work at the site. Going to definitely catch up on this one, thanks for pulling all this together @stonemason! Are you doing KNF?
Yep I have been doing knf on my little farm for about 3 or four years.i finally have all the solutions mastered. The indigenous microganism piles were a little tricky to get right at first, i think i had about 4 go anarobic on me and become bacterial dominent before i finally figured it out .what a stinky ordeal that was.
I have been able to try it out on canabiss the last couple years.i have been trying to teach it to who ever will listen ever since.

Got give a shout out to my friend and teacher drake.he has dedicated alot of his life and time to teaching these methods to thousands of people. He realy helped me learn this.The pages from the recipe book on here are from his knf book .you can get it in ebook form at pure knf .org he answers questions every sunday 9 a.m. Hawaii time on his utube chanel .he has endless amounts of info on his youtube channel.allot of his talks are great.not just plants but animal farming also.no smell living floors fermented feeds.complete chicken and pig systems soil health. Thank you drake .

how ur water living soil๏ผŒthat over/under watering re always a pain in the ass.
I try to give them a gallon every week or so. What makes it tricky is running multiple strains . Not everything drinks the same.I water real slow by hand let it soak in then give it a little more let it soak in.i also foliar feed every other week.my set up is pretty forgiving on under watering one of the reasons I like big beds.i left last run for 17 days no water no nutes. They were fine when I got home.

Nope my buddy cleared out a closet for me in his place in michagin.just for experimental purposes. Took all day to get these fcken 30 gallons up there.

Ok I'm gona try to do a little grow diary for ya on here to kinda show what we have been doing for nutrient schedule on the knf. I popped seeds on the 20th of October, using my new bud builders verticle germenator. It worked perfectly. I added microbes and a few alfalfa pellets to the 30 gallons.did a soil treatment solution once a week for three weeks to feed the microbes getting ready for plants.the treatment solution is per gallon 2 tsp fruit viniger,3tsp fermented plant juice,4 grams sea salt,1 tsp lactic acid bacteria, 1tsp water soluable calcium phosphate.

Got a early lemon berry from ethos,two strawberry lemonade from barneys farm.and two strawberry sugars clones.just transplanted a few days ago and they are just settling in.one strawberry lemonade has a few mutan leaves.did the same thing last run.
They got thier first feeding today.per gallon I gave them 2 tsp fruit vinegar, 1 1/2tsp of each dandelion,thistle, stinging nettle,and comphrey fermented plant juice,1 tsp of oriental herbal nuitrients, 1 tsp of calcium phosphate, 1 tsp of fish amino acid.

The early lemon berry and strawberry lemonade are in the 30 gallons.this will be the 5th run in the one and 6th in the other 30 gallon. The 5 gallon bucket are 1 strawberry lemonade, and 2 strawberry sugars.they are in mix of compost,peat moss,perlite and mulch for aeration. 1/3 of each.also threw in some microbes.

Last edited:
I'm realy interested to see what the 5 gallon buckets will do with such a simple cheap soil. I didn't add any amendments. Kinda an experiment. It's gona pretty much be up to the microbes and the knf solutions.

Ok I'm gona try to do a little grow diary for ya on here to kinda show what we have been doing for nutrient schedule on the knf. I popped seeds on the 20th of October, using my new bud builders verticle germenator. It worked perfectly. I added microbes and a few alfalfa pellets to the 30 gallons.did a soil treatment solution once a week for three weeks to feed the microbes getting ready for plants.the treatment solution is per gallon 2 tsp fruit viniger,3tsp fermented plant juice,4 grams sea salt,1 tsp lactic acid bacteria, 1tsp water soluable calcium phosphate.
Following along on this bro! KNF has always caught my interest.

Here is another grow from buddy doing natural farming. This one is notorious thc by Humboldt.
20231124_132907.jpg

Back
Top Bottom