Led light recommendations?

I just pulled the trigger on three of these bad boys!!! Shits getting real! No more blurple!!!!
Ive got the ks3000 and its a badass light compared to anything else ive owned.
MDK just got the 5000 and seems happy with it, i think youll do well with those man.

I hang mine a little lower than the book recommends, I think I'm about 15 inches above my tallest buds. Book says like 22 I think, I've found a few people recommend a bit lower than the manuals recommendation.

Here some pics, these buds are dense as hell...rocks
20231201_114038.jpg20231201_114050.jpg

I just bought an 8’x8’ tent. Thinking of a couple of 700ish watt LED lights. Light volt grow or spider farmer? Who can recommend what?
My vote is for Spider Farmers lights, 2 Se7000 would fit well and give full flower coverage or 2 Se5000 at a bit cheaper price and still give nice coverage. For me up here with the moose they are tax & shipping free with codes available for on their site with discounts. Register, put it in your cart.....wait 1 or 2 days they'll send you another discount code with 1-2% more off just for you.

Man if two of these will fill that tent that would be awesome! Price is right. I would have some left over money for seeds!!!

I was thinking you bought a 4x8 tent not 8x8 my bad. SS

I agree with they are all pretty much the same these days. As far as I think I know Samsung diodes are probably better as far as how long they last?

Honestly I can’t say and the thing I really think I need to learn more about is the different spectrums that lights produce and how it affects veg and flower.

All 3 weed genius podcasts I have listened to over the past several years preach spectrum spectrum spectrum?? As usual I am reluctant to buy into their crap but I can’t honestly speak educated about it.

One thing I was taught many moons ago and definitely believe is no matter what kind of light HID, CFL, T4s or LED 50 watts per square foot is damn close to as good as it gets!

As always just my opinion!

Peace

Back
Top Bottom