MysticEpipedon

Herb Hitman
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
Strain: Lemon Jeffrey (Lemon Skunk x Golden Goat) feminized
Breeder: Irie Genetics
Grower: Yours truly

Summary

Lemon Jeffrey is a limonene-heavy, very powerful sativa-dominant strain. Like most limonene-heavy strains, it tends to stimulate the mind a bit.

I germed two seeds. Both plants were very similar in effects, with one being slightly stonier than the other. If 2 seeds is any window into the variety of phenos, this seems like a pretty stable strain. It is a very easy grow, though the breeder never seems to mention that it’s an easy grow. He always points to Orange-gasm as his easy grow strain, which must essentially grow itself if it’s easier that Lemon Jeffrey.

Scents: Lemon, lemon, lemon, with a touch of other citrus (orange, maybe grapefruit). There is also a touch of funk deep in the background.

Taste: If lemonade could catch fire...

Bud density: 10/10. These are the hardest rocks I’ve ever gotten from a sativa dom. The density might have to be measured on the Mohs scale.

Bag Appeal: 9/10. I don’t give it a 10, because it’s straight green, with no purty colors. Besides, I’d be giving this strain too many 10s.

Potency: Oh-my-God/10. I was going to have this tested, but now I’m running low, so it won’t be happening this time around. But it’s in the holy-fuck range, regardless of the actual THC percentage, which I’m sure is up there.

Will I grow it again? Just cracked two more seeds and ordered another two packs, so I’m going to say yes.

There happens to be an Easter sale going on. Go to the Irie Genetics website and click on "shop."

Summary

Lemon Jeffrey is a limonene-heavy, very powerful sativa-dominant strain. Like most limonene-heavy strains, it tends to stimulate the mind a bit.

I germed two seeds. Both plants were very similar in effects, with one being slightly stonier than the other. If 2 seeds is any window into the variety of phenos, this seems like a pretty stable strain. It is a very easy grow, though the breeder never seems to mention that it’s an easy grow. He always points to Orange-gasm as his easy grow strain, which must essentially grow itself if it’s easier that Lemon Jeffrey.

Scents: Lemon, lemon, lemon, with a touch of other citrus (orange, maybe grapefruit). There is also a touch of funk deep in the background.

Bud density: 10/10. These are the hardest rocks I’ve ever gotten from a sativa dom. The density might have to be measured on the Mohs scale.

Bag Appeal: 9/10. I don’t give it a 10, because it’s straight green, with no purty colors. Besides, I’d be giving this strain too many 10s.

Potency: Oh-my-God/10. I was going to have this tested, but now I’m running low, so it won’t be happening this time around. But it’s in the holy-fuck range, regardless of the actual THC percentage, which I’m sure is up there.

Will I grow it again? Just cracked two more seeds and ordered another two packs, so I’m going to say yes.

There happens to be an Easter sale going on. Go to the Irie Genetics website and click on "shop."
Sounds like some fire! Will have to put Lemon Jeffrey on my to-buy-strain list.

Summary

Any picrues bro

I will mention that after reading numerous grow reports on this strain, I decided to pass on this because of the many comments that the strain was not strong enough. The lemon shines thru, but potency is a question for most. Glad that Mystic is enjoying his……….

Different smokes for different folks!
I grew some stuff called Future One that tested in a Mo. state lab at 37.020. At that time, a year or so ago it was the highest thc content they had tested.
To me it was just meh at best. Others loved it! To this day ppl are like when are you going to grow that again? In my heart, like never.
So, I get that!

Probably every strain ever invented has people loving it and others hating........it's the nature of the beast. I did not grow it out, so i'm just relaying opinions from growdiaries.com and a few other places. This strain ALWAYS sells out, so that alone should speak volumes. I wanted to grow it out for the weight, not the strength of the high. As was said in all the grow reports, if you are looking for something lemony, Lemon Jeffries is all that. So. don't let me dissuade you.

Different smokes for different folks!
I grew some stuff called Future One that tested in a Mo. state lab at 37.020. At that time, a year or so ago it was the highest thc content they had tested.
To me it was just meh at best. Others loved it! To this day ppl are like when are you going to grow that again? In my heart, like never.
So, I get that!
I just grew some Captain Future. Potency was OK, but the buzz is cloudy-headed and boring, IMO. I've also tried buds that tested out in the lower to mid 30s, but I can barely feel them. (But I've tried buds that tested at 36% that were devastating, too.)

As far as people thinking it's not strong enough, just goes to show how differently people's CNS's react to different terps. These plants were in the holy-shit range.

Back
Top Bottom