One Gallon Challenge Official Entry Thread.

GoodShit97

G$
Staff member
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
This thread will be for anyone interested in playing along, post anything and everything 1 gallon challenge related here.
Starting this now and going until February 5th, 2025. That give everyone 6 months!

No autopots, self watering bases, "trick" pots, or wannabe 1 gallon pots 😆

Why no autopots or drip systems? And what the heck are trick pots and wannabes?

I'm not gonna play, but I'm curious and will be following along.
It was something stoneyluv said and I just agreed with lol. He said "naturally aspirated" if I remember right 😆
Trick or wannabe pots would be anything marked 1 gallon but are really 1.5 or so.

It was something stoneyluv said and I just agreed with lol. He said "naturally aspirated" if I remember right 😆
Trick or wannabe pots would be anything marked 1 gallon but are really 1.5 or so.

that's right, no power adders!!! no NOS, no turbos, no prochargers.. carbs or throttle body only!!! :ROFLMAO:

believe me i'd be the first one cheating with a one gallon SIP bucket and only have to water it once a week!! i mean we could do an all out cheat grow and see who can break limits.. that could be a lot of fun for the next one.. no rules five gallon challenge, soil,coco,hempy,hydro, whatever you want!!

i mean we could do an all out cheat grow and see who can break limits.. that could be a lot of fun for the next one.. no rules five gallon challenge, soil,coco,hempy,hydro, whatever you want!!

I'd have to get 5 gallon bags. I threw mine away for 3 gallon bags lol
Once I figure out these fkn clones😤😤😤
I'm gonna fill all 32 sites and go 12/12 from cutting in the aerocloner 🤣🤣
Just for shits and giggles, see how bad it can get in that time lol

How does it even work? Is everyone gonna post a weekly pic or what?
Yeah we could upload twice a week I guess, prolly Sundays and Thursdays?

At the end of it all, so in 6 months, I'll make a thread for everyone to post final weights in, heaviest yielder gets a pack of seeds from me and anyone else willing to throw a pack in.

I'm just kinda putting this together as I go, I haven't even looked at another site for any additional ideas lmao. Just figured it could be fun 🤷🏻

I can't really contend should have eviction court on 15th and probably out by 30th idfk

Love it.

But anyways hopefully when I come back I'll be growing in a "infinitely-connected Triply Periodic minimal Surface, "container" around the size of a solo cup perhaps, and smash 1gallon grows, hehe.

Attachments

• 17232220362353484273727308529688.jpg
    17232220362353484273727308529688.jpg
    904.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 17232220431913156396093958879517.jpg
    17232220431913156396093958879517.jpg
    745.1 KB · Views: 2
I can't really contend should have eviction court on 15th and probably out by 30th idfk

Love it.

But anyways hopefully when I come back I'll be growing in a "infinitely-connected Triply Periodic minimal Surface, "container" around the size of a solo cup perhaps, and smash 1gallon grows, hehe.
Could 3D print lattice structures with high density/small pore size and see how they work

Would probably be killer in aeroponic setups too...

I could finally suspend plants in lattices and wires above fog.

Look dope

Too broke and fucked off to try

I don't think a 180$ Ender could do it, one I know that can is 4000$.

We can do it with 3 or 4 people no big deal
It's all for fun anyways.
I just thought it would've gained more traction/interest
But I forgot half the board is either not growing right now or they only grow outside lmao 😂

Never tried auto's so I ordered black muffin f1. My question is can you do any lst, pinch center or is it best to let it do it's thing? Also since it's a auto is there any advantage in bigger pots than 1gal. Also do you leave them at 18x6 or flip 12x12 at some point. Sorry about the nube questions but I've always done photos so I can veg and lst. T/u

Never tried auto's so I ordered black muffin f1. My question is can you do any lst, pinch center or is it best to let it do it's thing?
I hear it’s best to let them do their own thing but others might have a better opinion.

Also since it's a auto is there any advantage in bigger pots than 1gal. Also do you leave them at 18x6 or flip 12x12 at some point. Sorry about the nube questions but I've always done photos so I can veg and lst. T/u
Haven’t grown any yet but I’m considering them for outdoor. Indoor I’ll stick with photos. Be interesting to see what ppl reply.

We can do it with 3 or 4 people no big deal
It's all for fun anyways.
I just thought it would've gained more traction/interest
But I forgot half the board is either not growing right now or they only grow outside lmao 😂
I'm not set up for it, yet. I can't wait to join in on stuff like this. It's going to be fun to follow from the sidelines, for now.

Never tried auto's so I ordered black muffin f1. My question is can you do any lst, pinch center or is it best to let it do it's thing? Also since it's a auto is there any advantage in bigger pots than 1gal. Also do you leave them at 18x6 or flip 12x12 at some point. Sorry about the nube questions but I've always done photos so I can veg and lst. T/u
LST or nothing with autos.
You do not want to top or supercrop or they could get stunted.

Keep at 18/6 from seed to harvest.
My best autos were in 3 or 5 gallon pots but 1 gallons get the job done too 💪🏼

LST or nothing with autos.
You do not want to top or supercrop or they could get stunted.

Keep at 18/6 from seed to harvest.
My best autos were in 3 or 5 gallon pots but 1 gallons get the job done too 💪🏼
T/u my brotha, I k ew if I posted all my questions would get answered. This is a really Kool group of people.

@OLDCRO is one of our resident auto growers.
He can help I am sure.

Back
Top Bottom