Pulse One grow room monitor OFFICIAL RAFFLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrumpAzz

Wingin' it
Staff member
Contest Guy
Reaction score
Here we're going to raffle off a Pulse One grow room monitor.

How it works:
Comment with the number/s you want. I'll message you with payment information. Payment can be sent via CashApp, Venmo, Paypal or Zelle. Once your payment is received, I'll add your name to the number/s you've chosen. Once the raffled is filled, I will use a random number generator to decide the winning number. I will then post a video of the drawing and be in touch with the winner. If the spots do not fill, your money will be refunded via your preferred payment method.

Rules:
-Only Comment for the number/s you choose. All other comments will be deleted.
-No more than 4 slots per contestant because the cost of a Pulse One is higher than the total cost of all the raffle slots.

-------

THIS RAFFLE WILL END WHEN ALL SLOTS ARE FILLED.

For questions and comments, please contact me, @GrumpAzz, to keep from cluttering up the comments here.

A special thanks to @CannaGranny for graciously donating the prize for this month's raffle.

Spots for this raffle will cost $5 US
Any proceeds will go to BudBuilders.org
GOOD LUCK

-------

1. @smoke
2. @SSgrower
3. @SSgrower
4. @Moe.Red
5. @Stoneyluv
6. @OLDCRO
7. @Bandit420
8. @smoke
9. @Bandit420
10. @Stoneyluv
11. @OLDCRO
12. @smoke
13. @Stoneyluv
14. @Bandit420
15. @OLDCRO
16. @smoke
17. @SweetLeafGrow
18. @OLDCRO
19. @Stoneyluv
20. @Moe.Red

Last edited:
Bump 👆

C'mon guys, get em while they are still there.

Don't forget, all proceeds go to support this awesome Cannabis growers forum we call home!

Last edited:
Ok you lucky raffle slot holders... little change of plans. OldCro's way up North and doesn't want us to pay the high cost of shipping the monitor. While shipping isn't a real concern of ours, we'll honor his wishes. He did win, after all.

I'll be making another video for a runner-up sometime this morning. Ya'll get a second chance at this sweet monitor.

@Bandit420 Congrats! Please inbox an addy and I will get this shipped out! Many thanks to @OLDCRO for his kindness and for his support of our site!

Whaaaaaaat!!!!! 🥳 Are you serious!!!! 🤩Winner winner chicken dinner time!!!!🥳 OMG!!!!!:love:

First I wanna thank Cannagranny, OldCro, Grump, everybody at Bud Builders, my baby's mama, the academy for trusting and believing in me, My third grade teacher Mr. Rotten Breath, my first girlfriend in high school for putting out, that guy I met in 7th grade and got me high for the first time, and most of all, Henry Ford for inventing the pickup truck!!!
I could not have done it without any of Y'all! God Bless America!🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲

Last edited:
Whaaaaaaat!!!!! 🥳 Are you serious!!!! 🤩Winner winner chicken dinner time!!!!🥳 OMG!!!!!:love:

First I wanna thank Cannagranny, OldCro, Grump, everybody at Bud Builders, my baby's mama, the academy for trusting and believing in me, My third grade teacher Mr. Rotten Breath, my first girlfriend in high school for putting out, that guy I met in 7th grade and got me high for the first time, and most of all, Henry Ford for inventing the pickup truck!!!
I could not have done it without any of Y'all! God Bless America!🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲🩲
I thought we agreed you needed to come up with a different nick name for me~!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom