SSgrower in coco&perlite growing perpetual

My Discord skills aren't good, I popped 4 of the testers, may need to "pop" them all to "test" for Irie the Skunk he's feminized? I'll try an look at Irie's site that should tell me something,huh?Hell thery aren't popped yet, in H2o

My Discord skills aren't good, I popped 4 of the testers, may need to "pop" them all to "test" for Irie the Skunk he's feminized? I'll try an look at Irie's site that should tell me something,huh?Hell thery aren't popped yet, in H2o
Please dont attempt flying so close to Venus; the truth lies within.

Now in the 4x4 w/Philzon 450 w 6 bar goes ZaZa Watermelon with the Mosca negro Supreme Planet gal. One is an auto so she won't live here long. Re-arranging the lung room and tents isn't a once an done thing for me. Morning Guys & gals!

After this pic, day the plant went gangly on me? Trying to figure it out, got to relax and wait, I am keeping it moist but it seemed to just "fade" after this great start. Well I got more DFG seeds coming I won in the raffle here. Will get a pic today and see if it's any better now,sad.

These 2 are photo periods bred by Mosca Negro, Supreme Planet and Watermelon ZaZa. I at least will have 4-6 plant grow this run. Winter sucs in Texas for germination. Not a big clone guy but am good at it? Oh well early in my "Indoor career" 4 years in soon. SS

Now in the 4x4 w/Philzon 450 w 6 bar goes ZaZa Watermelon with the Mosca negro Supreme Planet gal. One is an auto so she won't live here long. Re-arranging the lung room and tents isn't a once an done thing for me. Morning Guys & gals!
Zaza is a photo period so she can stay, I am getting lost in my grow with all the "Other World" problems I am working on here. Plumbing is almost gone, city working on it, it's their problem. New Fridge,freezer, 2 A/C units installed, lawnmower fixed, lawn too wet to finish,Frick!

Lining all shelves w/dish cloths/paper towels et. Al. Having a working ice maker again, wheesh. New microwave..Why do all appliances die together?

Attachments

• 20240311_113218.jpg
    20240311_113218.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 20240311_104516.jpg
    20240311_104516.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 5
I am testing Irie genetics, skunk. SS The DFG/PDR, had trouble shedding it's seed cover or shell and I think that is what makes the seedling look this way now?

Last edited:
i plant bout 7-8 mm max..that’s about an inch deep you are planting SS?
No not an inch, less just below the coco, I indent enough to cover the coco, making sure the media is not compacted! SS

Back
Top Bottom