SSHZ does Captain RedBeard's "Biscotti Blonde" and Lit Farms "All Starz"..........

SSHZ

Weed Growing Machine
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
Off of disco Granny's recommendation, I made this my top priority for this grow. I love sativa's, my friends hate them, so f*ck 'em- Biscotti it is.

"Description

Hey there big bud enthusiasts! Today, we gotta talk about one seriously delicious strain – biscotti blonde Prepare yourself for a mouth-watering adventure!

Now, if you’re not familiar with biscotti blonde, you’re in for a treat. Picture this: a perfect combination of sweet and earthy flavors similar to pale ale and fresh cookies, making your taste buds do a happy dance. This strain is a true game-changer.

But hold your horses, my friend, because we’re not done yet. Biscotti blonde isn’t just about taste – it’s all about that potent punch too. These little seeds pack some serious THC content, upwards of 30%, bringing a delightfully uplifting high to the party. Consider it an invitation to a blissful state of mind, bursting with creativity and good vibes.

If you’re a grower, you’ll be thrilled to know that biscotti blonde seeds are a breeze to cultivate. They’re the kind of seeds that make you genuinely fall in love with the whole gardening process. With some tender love and care, along with a little patience, you’ll soon find yourself surrounded by beautiful, resin-coated buds ready to be harvested. High yields are to be expected and flower time is on average 58-65

It’s a strain that knows how to hit all the right notes – taste, potency, and smooth vibes – everything you could ever ask for in a cannabis experience.

So, what are you waiting for? Time to get your hands on some biscotti seeds and embark on this mouthwatering cannabis journey. Satiate those taste buds, elevate your mind, and enjoy the blissful ride. Stay chill and stay biscotti’d, my friends!

Lineage- Biscotti/ Suicide blonde"

And Lit Farms "All Starz" off the success of the Rainbow Marker, which I'm still drying but is seriously good pot.

All Starz by LIT Farms feminized seeds

22,50 € - 250,00 € VAT included
Origin: Red Velvet Gary x Zoap .
Genetics: Hybrid Indica Dominant
External production: 1250 gr.
Indoor production: 700 gr/m2.
Outdoor Flowering: End of September - Beginning of October.
Indoor flowering: 8-9 weeks.
Note: Variety with a complex aroma of sweet tropical fruits, soap, musk and gas.

All Starz de LIT Farms they are seeds feminized result of crossing Red Velvet Gary x Zoap.

Red Velvet Gary It is a variety created by the breeder himself by crossing Gary Payton x Red Velvet Runtz.

LIT Farms used Red Velvet Runtz at various crossroads like Velvet Gushers o Redheads, giving these varieties compact buds and a very sweet fruity aroma.

When crossing it with Garry Payton we obtain the power and production of this, contributing to the aroma the walnut, musk and earthy pine.

Zoap is a cross of Rainbow Sherbert x Pink Guava, Originally bred and selected by Deep East (DEO Farms).

This variety has a unique floral scent with notes of mint and sweet caramel on a dark bed of gas and musk, reminiscent of typical luxury decorative soaps.

Being a highly acclaimed variety in New York, Michigan and California, last year it won the "Best Overall" trophy at the 2022 Zalympix Championship.

We have been able to test this variety in crosses such as rainbow zoap o Pink Kitty, where its sweetness and balanced gas has come to surprise us.

Off the SensiSeeds website, they have an article about wierd or strange mutations.......

Australian Bastard Cannabis (ABC)

This rare and unusual mutation was, according to internet-forum wisdom, first found in the countryside near Sydney, Australia in the 1970s or ‘80s, where it was known as cannabis australis (not a proper botanical name) or Bindi Buds. About as unlike a regular cannabis plant as a mutant can ever be, this strange anomaly grows more like a shrub than a classic Christmas tree shape, and its leaves are non-serrated, smooth and shiny like those of a succulent, with each leaflet reaching no more than 5cm in length.

Australian bastard cannabis in a pot
Cannabis Mutations – Australian Bastard Cannabis
The unusual leaf shape is associated with improved hardiness and cold tolerance, making it well adapted to its territorial range in southern New South Wales and Victoria, both of which are among the cooler parts of Australia.

When the plant was introduced to the rest of the world in the 1990s it was dubbed Australian Bastard Cannabis, or ABC for short.

The original ABC was low in cannabinoids, but some underground breeders who experimented with the strain managed to produce plants that looked like the ABC but had significantly greater THC levels.

The ABC made ripples in growing circles when it first appeared around a decade ago, but despite initial promise with breeding programs, it appears that no strains have been made commercially available. The challenge for breeders is that the characteristic leaf shape was found to be highly recessive, and therefore hard to pass on to its progeny. The hardiness and cold tolerance of the ABC was, however, evident in the crosses.

I tried to download a pic of it but it won't load.... go to the link, scroll down a bit, the picture is right there.........And Freakshow was mentioned in the article.

I don’t live in that bastard country🤣 ..I live in Tasmania..that little island under australia..it’s apart of australia but..I’m pretty sure I have some seeds here given to me ages ago..it grows really small and is predomantly grown on nsw coastline in Sydney.i wouldn’t even give it a look in but would b cool to have it in the garden..

Started seeds for these today...............

I'm imaging smoking that is like smoking tobacco, all leaf and no bud...........wonder how the potency of it is?

Reactions: MDK
Seedfinder has it listed a few times.........

Australian Bastard Cannabis (aka ABC) is a sativa variety from Landrace Team and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±95 days), outdoors and in the greenhouse. Landrace Teams Australian Bastard Cannabis is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds.
Landrace Teams Australian Bastard Cannabis Description
Logo The Landrace Team The Landrace Team Australian Bastard Cannabis Region:New South Wales
Latitude: grown at 49° N
Height: 1 to 1.80 metres
Vegetative: 16 – 18 weeks
Flowering: 13 – 14 weeks
Harvest: December at latitude 49°N
Aromas: lemon, slightly floral, slightly spicy, hash, rubber
Effects: mild sativa high, active, stimulating
Grow type: Outdoors, indoor
Characteristics: purple buds, palmate leaves, thin flexible branches, cold resistant,

ABC shows a specific leaf mutation that instead of the classic leaves with serrated leaflets form shiny and tiny palmate leaves that have an irregular shape and size, some even resembling imparipinnate leaves. Compact height, with many thin flexible branches, it grows very densely. ABC shows resistance to adverse conditions, especially resistance to night temperature drops. In cold weather, the buds turn slightly purple. Australian bastard cannabis is a vital sativa greatly affected by its unusual mutation, which has been shown to be adaptive to the inhospitable conditions of the east coast of Australia.

A certain percentage of the seeds usually does not germinate immediately after soaking and it is necessary to use the method of hydrogen peroxide or, as a last resort, even cracking the husk open. After such an intervention, most dormant seeds always germinate. It is not uncommon for dormant seeds to germinate during the following season. Seedlings do not produce massive leaves like classical cannabis as they do not have such a large leaf area for photosynthesis and the initial growth is slower.
After 40 days from germination, it reaches about 35 centimeters in suitable conditions, the growth accelerates further as the leaf area gets larger.

Some phenotypes produce rather large shrubs without the typical central apical bud and remain low, while growing to the sides. Phenotypes with a classic structure can reach a height of 2 meters. ABC creates flexible branches that can withstand even strong winds.Due to the specific structure of the leaves, ABC is highly resistant to drought and low night temperatures. If we do not count the disadvantages in the initial stages of growth, ABC is very vital, despite the smaller leaf size, it does not suffer from diseases or pests.

ABC ripens in 90 days from the beginning of flowering under suitable conditions. If the autumn is cold, the flowering phase will be significantly extended. Buds create many foxtails. At 49 north latitude, where these plants were grown, it begins to bloom in early September and ripens in the first half of December.

The flowers have a very delicate and pleasant floral scent with hints of lemon, pine and kush. It is important that the best quality is achieved by the buds just before the plant dies, at the very end of the cycle. Only at this point are the buds the most resinous and have the best effect. It will produce a mellow sativa high with a rather stimulating effect. ABC proved to be suitable for hash production.

By that pic, I'd say you're right. Not potent, that's all I needed to see..........

By that pic, I'd say you're right. Not potent, that's all I needed to see..........
I read between 5 and 9%.
If the terps are at like 15% maybe it'd be good, but I'm sure it's not super terpy stuff.

Freakshow would be a better candidate for a strange grow imo.
It's 19% and grows bigger too.

Some of this stuff you could probably grow in the yard and people wouldn't recognize it.......lol

Some of this stuff you could probably grow in the yard and people wouldn't recognize it.......lol
I always wanted to run Freakshow in the yard before it became legal here. Now it's legal and I'm just "meh, maybe someday" lol

3 of the 12 Lits Farms seeds I started were so small, like a friggin pinhead, so not sure if those will sprout. Actually, they gave me 13 seeds, I started them all, we’ll see……..I’ve had some smaller sativa seeds from some Haze stuff, just not sure these are viable.

2 full days, the Lit Farms seeds seem questionable at this point...........$250 for 12 seeds, I'd have thought they would be jumping out of their shells with excitement. If no action by tomorrow evening, I'll have to start something else as a backup. Since these were the last pack in stock, you have to figure these are 2+ years old, if not more..........hate to have to write another note to Lit Farms again......lol

Update- so I checked the seeds at 11am this morning, not much going on. Now, 10 hours later- I'm seeing a lot more going on with tips of tails starting to show. I was going to start another 6 seeds of something, now I think I'll be ok and it won't be necessary.

Last edited:
3 of the 22 seeds I have started haven't yet popped, so I think I'm in good shape overall with both strains............the day count will start when most have popped thru the soil.

First one looks like Trop. Cherry to me...:love:

Back
Top Bottom