SSHZ does Captain RedBeard's "Biscotti Blonde" and Lit Farms "All Starz"..........

I did this ice cream cake 2 yrs ago outside in 3gal pot. She got maybe 3' tall and pulled over 8 oz. Mostly natural. I just let her go. Topped once in flower I think..no lollipopping. I'm surprised I've not run any since.
Sorry to jump in your thread SSHZ. Just wanted to remind u :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241004_143554_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20241004_143554_Photos.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20241004_143549_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20241004_143549_Photos.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 6
Yup, for sheer yield alone- she'll be one of 2 I do next time........great looking plant right there!

Ooh. I got some I been wanting to grow. And fermented, which will be growing soon. You've been a tremendous help to me SSHZ. I plan on starting a journal in few months on here and see if u and other master growers on here can help guide me through my mid flower issues. I see some amazing growers on here. No bs, no slander, just good, helpful ppl.

Whaaaaat.I’ve have seen the odd droplet on bud but nothing like that.i wouldn’t have the faintest what’s going on here.like sap weeping out.it tasted sweet.i had to have a taste lol.curiosity got the better of me…this probably has something to do how water is transported through the plant..

Whaaaaat.I’ve have seen the odd droplet on bud but nothing like that.i wouldn’t have the faintest what’s going on here.like sap weeping out.it tasted sweet.i had to have a taste lol.curiosity got the better of me…this probably has something to do how water is transported through the plant..

I've seen it before too, but not to this extent.........

This a cookie strain sshz.

I believe it has some Blueberry in it too...........

Update.......this appears to be wrong, but I'm seeing different info depending on where you go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Max
I just spent another $500+ on Lit Farms seeds.......if you spend the time going thru everything, they have unannounced sales on low stock stuff all the time. It hard to find, you have to go thru item by item to find them. Saved about 50% overall in Lemon Cherry Fritter, Red Heads, Pink Kitty and Ricky Bobby strains.......I've got to stop this I'm back to 3 containers in the fridge. lol

I just spent another $500+ on Lit Farms seeds.......if you spend the time going thru everything, they have unannounced sales on low stock stuff all the time. It hard to find, you have to go thru item by item to find them. Saved about 50% overall in Lemon Cherry Fritter, Red Heads, Pink Kitty and Ricky Bobby strains.......I've got to stop this I'm back to 3 containers in the fridge. lol
I've so many seeds.
80 strains or more lmao

Rub it in 😂..You guys are like woman window shopping 🤣..impulsive buying…just got to have it…I’m pretty jealous lol

The best..such a great writer comedian.should put it here if it’s okay with sshz just so he understands .my missus needs electrocution classes 😂.soo glad she don’t get on here.id b a dead man walking haha

I've so many seeds.
80 strains or more lmao

I can assure you I don't have anything close to that.......my problem is, I always buy multiple packs of everything I buy except the Lit Farms stuff since it's expensive. I've given $1000's of seeds away over the years, I probably don't grow 20% of what I buy. I often change my mind on a strain between the time I buy it and then decide to grow it.

Gee if there ever was a strain to get the opposite sex interested in growing,rainbow cookies would pull them in.so pretty

I can assure you I don't have anything close to that.......my problem is, I always buy multiple packs of everything I buy except the Lit Farms stuff since it's expensive. I've given $1000's of seeds away over the years, I probably don't grow 20% of what I buy. I often change my mind on a strain between the time I buy it and then decide to grow it.
Will b interesting to see if it was worth it.puts alittle bit of pressure on it to perform well.i know you will give an honest review.it was funny when you said that to a certain breeder a little while ago they chickened out on sending you seeds lol.

Shit breeder and shit seed bank............couldn't stand up to any scrutiny.

Back
Top Bottom