SSHZ does Captain RedBeard's "Biscotti Blonde" and Lit Farms "All Starz"..........

I don't want the energy, I want the headiness..........what about a strong indica for Epc?

I don't want the energy, I want the headiness..........what about a strong indica for Epc?
On that side of things which I don’t tend to favor unless I use it for pain meds..I get that headiness that you speak of from Bubba Fett, Biscotti Blond and the Crème De La Dank.

On that side of things which I don’t tend to favor unless I use it for pain meds..I get that headiness that you speak of from Bubba Fett, Biscotti Blond and the Crème De La
Yes I also like a good sativa but it seems my friends around here in Michigan enjoy being knocked on their **** and sitting on the couch

I think MassMedical has done like 7 or 8 drops in 10 months and not 1 cross uses the same parent.
Idk.
Its just sad I guess. Not many do this for the love of the plant anymore, I'd say 90% are in it just for the money.
I don’t even look at new drops. I did once and got burned so I won’t do it again. The problem is in my opinion none of them are breeders. Transferring pollen and spraying colloidal silver on everything is all it takes these days to be an internet “breeder”.

I don’t even look at new drops. I did once and got burned so I won’t do it again. The problem is in my opinion none of them are breeders. Transferring pollen and spraying colloidal silver on everything is all it takes these days to be an internet “breeder”.
That's why they call it pollen chucking lol.
Not many true "breeders" left anymore.

That's why they call it pollen chucking lol.
Not many true "breeders" left anymore.
Hey I'm here

Just  off right now lol

Once I get my own place again, plants are gonna be fuckin.

Got a batch from the last generation to throw down and see what happens, pick out a good mom and dad out of the bunch and go from there.

Back
Top Bottom