The Psyche Gardens

seems i can fit 64 of those bags
Im having a all I can handle with 14 in a 5x5 lol . Seven in 3gal bags and seven in 2 gal bag... testing them over 5 gal.

Probably try 7 gallons here when I finish this grow. Plan to run CGs grow recipe

Im having a all I can handle with 14 in a 5x5 lol . Seven in 3gal bags and seven in 2 gal bag... testing them over 5 gal.

Probably try 7 gallons here when I finish this grow. Plan to run CGs grow recipe
soil?

i bought 100 1 gallon bags, only need to fill them around half way, 6 solo cups worth of media, heavy perl-coco mix.

Reactions: MDK
What's up buddy.i saw that mush extract did you make that.

What's up buddy.i saw that mush extract did you make that.
I can not claim the ingenuity

But now that I was "showed" this I am going to figure out exactly how to do it, because besides my teas/cold water extraction, this is the way. Lol

I cut a sliver off and placed in mouth, within 15 minutes I was already feeling a strong microdose, no "hang over" or uncomfortable stomach from digesting the fruiting bodies.

They mentioned ethanol wash/extraction so that's enough to go off.

It was a very clean extract/experience, seemingly.

Need to give my brain time to recuperate and a good night, I'll probably take half of it and some tabs, blast off with the cart.

It's like, "communicating" with the "universe".

I can not claim the ingenuity

But now that I was "showed" this I am going to figure out exactly how to do it, because besides my teas/cold water extraction, this is the way. Lol

I cut a sliver off and placed in mouth, within 15 minutes I was already feeling a strong microdose, no "hang over" or uncomfortable stomach from digesting the fruiting bodies.

They mentioned ethanol wash/extraction so that's enough to go off.

It was a very clean extract/experience, s
Keep me posted on your tech.i used ethonol once and vodka once both worked.

sweet

thx

will do.
I would almost say the vodka worked a little better.there are certain things I think in them that only water extracts.so the extra water in the vodka may have helped.i lost potency somewhere in my process.im thinking evape temp.

I would almost say the vodka worked a little better.there are certain things I think in them that only water extracts.so the extra water in the vodka may have helped.i lost potency somewhere in my process.im thinking
ahh ok

thanks for the info
evape temp.
possibly, Psilo will "disintegrate" (probably wrong word) passed a certain temp i think, and it was rather low, 12-160f?

Let's see
So these are basically fucked

The original 4 I planted, really only seems like 2 of them want to grow, the other 2 dgaf, they lolly-gagging, wether i keep them dry or moist or wet, lol. 😈

The ones I popped in water, well this one is on me, I checked em last night and nearly all of them already busted out of their shells , so I "transplanted" them to the cubes, they were bonedry when i checked them today.
I did not add enough solution/mLs to the RW cubes.

Sooo, probably dried them out, lmao.

👊

Oh well.

Tbh, I would not buy from RQS anyways, more than likely, overpriced bs "premiums" for fucking seeds.

we chugging along though

need to finish setting up 64~ bags

only filling them ~half way so i have more media to go around now

dumped all the other 20 bags that were full out, refilled half way and layed back out

Swapping hydrogen bottles when I'm this sleepy seems a little sketch...

Looked at the 2*4 plants after hitting some DMT, Fuckin B-E-A-UTIFUL.

"fuck. CJ. Here we go again"

Heh

Attachments

• 17051681939498033337079562228695.jpg
    17051681939498033337079562228695.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
Blue jay way by the Beatles
Paintbox pink Floyd

Take the good tab to rise to the zenithScreenshot_20240113-120108~2.png

Ok out of media now
That's 32 bags, well 31 , otherwise 8x4 down.

I'm doing 64, fuck yeah.

This is going to look fucking glorious.
Solo Cup run on steroids 2.0

Gotta get some more coco and go from there.

✌️

Attachments

• 17051696651527655761108692828017.jpg
    17051696651527655761108692828017.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom