The Smell of Panic at The Farm - Hello Logic

Status
Not open for further replies.
jealous man-child vibes for sure.
Yeah talk about killing the messenger

All I can say is that 🤡 thinks he's God Almighty and beyond reproach. That's the basic mindset

It's why he's enlisted a small army to do his own bidding

Cause he's incapable of it himself

Some human are devoid of integrity and/or ethics

Last edited:
Yeah talk about killing the messenger

All I can say is that 🤡 thinks he's God Almighty and beyond reproach. That's the basic mindset

It's why he's enlisted a small army to do his own bidding

Cause he's incapable of it himself

Some human are devoid of integrity and/or ethics
Nah! I know the type. He's a little bitch that wants everyone to think he's such a benevolent guy but talks shit behind everyones back because he has a little dick. He has a Napoleon complex so he has to send others to do his bidding so that he keeps his hands clean. Unfortunately for those that think they can ascend in the hierarchy are going to be in for a rude awakening the moment they aren't useful to him. Again, I know the type. Narcissistic asshole.

He doesn't have the balls to man up and at least confront you personally. The bans without warning tells the story.

Nah! I know the type. He's a little bitch that wants everyone to think he's such a benevolent guy but talks shit behind everyones back because he has a little dick. He has a Napoleon complex so he has to send others to do his bidding so that he keeps his hands clean. Unfortunately for those that think they can ascend in the hierarchy are going to be in for a rude awakening the moment they aren't useful to him. Again, I know the type. Narcissistic asshole.

He doesn't have the balls to man up and at least confront you personally. The bans without warning tells the story.
Dude 😎 you nailed it. All he can converse about is possessions. His trophy Thai girl and most of all himself. Wealth cars land home...

I see some of my own flaws in him and that makes me cringe 😬.

Do the Oakland A's ban me from being a fan because I went to a NY Yankees game?

Maybe they did?

The attendance – "announced" attendance, at that – was just 3,748, the lowest crowd count at the alternately dreary and cheery Coliseum since 1980. It's also the smallest crowd at a major league game minus pandemic restrictions since an announced 5,297 fans attended an August 2019 Miami Marlins game.

Last edited:
All I’m going to say any further is that I never saw in any of the rules that I could not join another forum. If I had seen that I would never have made that first post on the farm. I ride through the weed world on my own bicycle.
I feel bad about all the folks that I was helping, mid grow mid scrog and otherwise. Nothing I can do about it. I just hope they get wind of where I am and come on over. I hate to leave anybody hanging, but I was not given a choice.
I think we should close this post and stop giving the mad lil wanker any homage at all. He is really not deserving of all this attention.
I say onward and upward with this new forum, leave him standing in the wreckage sucking his little man thumb, throwing a hissy fit. DA63BD17-0F7D-49A3-BD73-15F860C4EE53.jpeg

All I’m going to say any further is that I never saw in any of the rules that I could not join another forum. If I had seen that I would never have made that first post on the farm. I ride through the weed world on my own bicycle.
I feel bad about all the folks that I was helping, mid grow mid scrog and otherwise. Nothing I can do about it. I just hope they get wind of where I am and come on over. I hate to leave anybody hanging, but I was not given a choice.
I think we should close this post and stop giving the mad lil wanker any homage at all. He is really not deserving of all this attention.
I say onward and upward with this new forum, leave him standing in the wreckage sucking his little man thumb, throwing a hissy fit. View attachment 3026
Well said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom