True Confessions of an American Outlaw

I have one from harvest right. Works good.
He's super excited. He does a lot of extraction along with raw flower that he gives to patients that need it for free.

I didn't get the whole story but I think he had set up a go fund me and part of the price of the freezer was paid through that. He said he paid $3,500.

He's super excited. He does a lot of extraction along with raw flower that he gives to patients that need it for free.

I didn't get the whole story but I think he had set up a go fund me and part of the price of the freezer was paid through that. He said he paid $3,500.
probably the same one i have

Seems like the dryer does what it said.(y)
It makes the herb better or the same faster than other methods.
Nice haul and great results there.
God Bless America~! 🫡

Yep. Pretty much confirms what my nose and head were telling me when I smoked the first samples from it.
Maybe it's air flow and doing it in the dark that matters most, IDK, but it seems there's a ton of leeway in temps and RH when it comes to drying.
I also don't notice any difference in flavor or anything compared to a 4 days dry vs two weeks drying. And I definitely couldn't take a blind smoke test and pick out the machine dry vs air dry.
I'm kinda thinking as long as it's not too warm, like high 80s or actually cooking them like a dehydrator would do and the air keeps flowing a good dry can be had.
I think I like the speed more than anything so the last two plants I have will be chopped tomorrow and go in the dryer then by this time next week I can be all in on turning it over, starting a new crop, and hopefully get another harvest in before I need AC in there!🥳

I have one from harvest right. Works good.

You see the bleached bud vs not bleached test? I remember you looking into that but don't remember your results.
Mine just pretty much say same pot, different color.
The bleaching is ugly when dry...goes to a khaki or dirty milky white so there's a loss of bag appeal but after it's set on fire or extracted it doesn't matter.

I built a highly effective freeze dryer out of my old purge chamber. Only thing I don't like is that's it's hell on my vacuum pump.
But yep with a vac pump, deep freezer, purge chamber, and silica beads you can DIY a freeze dryer.

It's very different from my curing fridge though. Freeze dryer is for extracting, cure fridge is for curing and long term storage.;)

You see the bleached bud vs not bleached test? I remember you looking into that but don't remember your results.
Mine just pretty much say same pot, different color.
The bleaching is ugly when dry...goes to a khaki or dirty milky white so there's a loss of bag appeal but after it's set on fire or extracted it doesn't matter.
I got the same result. Just too much light in that tip, not a stacking of trichomes or any other crystal bro-science.

I remember the DIY freeze drier~!
1711756155833.png
Staff are supposed to fill out a small Bio to help newbs look for help. You know soil guy, water guy whatever you know weed wise.
My bio will say I followed you~!:cool:
You may be a dabber, but you are a dabbler at heart.
It really seems you have tried or researched just about everything.

well said^^^^^^^^^

Bandit, you sent me a couple buds to compare the bleaching i remember.. being a weed snob i can't tell squat about potency so it's awesome to see the meter!!!!

i will say from me smoking the bleached tip to not, you sent sample of both to test.. i used a fresh clean bong (triple bubble) "Neat", no ice...

i can honestly say i did notice a difference. the bleached tip did not lack any terps, but did lack some of the plant material flavor. the non-bleached still had the same terps but masked a little by plant... almost like the difference between shitty papers and quality papers when smoking a doob, one tastes a little cleaner if you know what i mean.. that's how the bleached tip tasted to me, just a little cleaner.. same flavor, same smoothness, just a cleaner taste. and not by much.. subtle.. but i did notice a difference.

Banbit, i'd love if you'd do me a solid kinda the same way... i'll send ya my old ARC and new ARC.. so either way ya get to smoke alien rock candy!!! hehe

does your prpl meter measure sugar thc?

Who is Alien genetics? What growers and such, where are they? I never heard of them. SS

Who is Alien genetics? What growers and such, where are they? I never heard of them. SS
Alien Rock Candy is the strain, I believe. Not sure who's strain but it's a good one. It might be an Alien OG cross.

Edit: I'm way off. Alien Rock Candy is a strain by Alien Genetics and is not an Alien OG cross.

I remember the DIY freeze drier~!
View attachment 52184
Staff are supposed to fill out a small Bio to help newbs look for help. You know soil guy, water guy whatever you know weed wise.
My bio will say I followed you~!:cool:
You may be a dabber, but you are a dabbler at heart.
It really seems you have tried or researched just about everything.

Don't follow me I'm lost too!!!

200w.gif

I appreciate the kind words Buddy! 🩲🩲🩲
Not many stones have been left unturned by me and my quest for dank. Between 2010 and 2019 it was a whirlwind of trying everything under the Sun.
Lots of useful and useless info learned along the way. Learned just as much in failure as I did success and now here at BudBuilders, y'all are witnessing it compiled together and rolling like I may actually know what I'm doing these days🥴

well said^^^^^^^^^

Bandit, you sent me a couple buds to compare the bleaching i remember.. being a weed snob i can't tell squat about potency so it's awesome to see the meter!!!!

i will say from me smoking the bleached tip to not, you sent sample of both to test.. i used a fresh clean bong (triple bubble) "Neat", no ice...

i can honestly say i did notice a difference. the bleached tip did not lack any terps, but did lack some of the plant material flavor. the non-bleached still had the same terps but masked a little by plant... almost like the difference between shitty papers and quality papers when smoking a doob, one tastes a little cleaner if you know what i mean.. that's how the bleached tip tasted to me, just a little cleaner.. same flavor, same smoothness, just a cleaner taste. and not by much.. subtle.. but i did notice a difference.

Banbit, i'd love if you'd do me a solid kinda the same way... i'll send ya my old ARC and new ARC.. so either way ya get to smoke alien rock candy!!! hehe

does your prpl meter measure sugar thc?

That's kinda what I always thought about bleaching too. Just a total lack of chlorophyll and it's wild how we can get that flavor out of weed until you taste some that truly doesn't have any chlorophyll in it.

Yeah I can test for you! I remember I wanted to send this thing out to you and I even thought about this with the Pulse as well but they're freakish little devices and more sensitive than using the wrong pronoun on some weirdo nonbinary fucker at the headshop.

There was the bluetooth and calibration issues debacle to start. Typical tech start up shit where they rolled the product out too early and it was glitchy.
My first one actually had to be sent back because it was in a serial number category that could never be fixed remote.
Then the firmware update which I thought killed it then it came back to life then I lost the damn thing for almost a year stored away.
It still hates my ipad but works with my phone now. So I got it working right and all and now TBH I'd be nervous AF about deregistering it and wiping it clean. Like if I did that it would never turn back on or talk to my phone kinda nervousness so yeah best to just keep it here and test by request.

Same with the Pulse. Holy shit I unplugged it to go take light readings of the Sun and it freaked out. IDK what happened but I changed my email of all things and the sumbitch synced up and corrected itself. Now it won't stop emailing me about CO2 and I'm like no shit the co2 is low you're in a box, fucker!
These devices are cool and all but damn are they touchy about shit!

Yeah the THC tester can test concentrates but there's a caveat to that. The parts needed are still in closed beta testing however I can buy those parts today at my own risk but I won't get that info from the beta tests.

Here's what they have to say about this....

Testing hardware for extract oils.

What is included?

1pc: X-Plate- metal plate holder for extract oil
10pcs: X-Caps- caps which are placed over plate holder

Extract model is currently in the beta testing phase. This hardware are for the closed beta testers at this time. Purchase at your own discretion if you would like to have the hardware before the extract model is available to the public. Purchasing hardware does not grant you access to the closed beta.

Use the extract sample holder for the following processes included in the beta.

Ethanol Based Distillates Range 70-97 Accuracy +/- 3%

Super Critical C02 Range 70-87% Accuracy +/- 3%

Ok so this is the 10 test kit and it sells for $60. They also offer a 100 test kit for $250
I would use this for testing rosin but it doesn't seem to be able to do that yet.
And it's accuracy on ethanol and CO2 extracts is questionable at best. I mean 70-97% and 70-87% accuracy is about as good as me throwing axes in my backyard and saying the bullseye is 90% THC.
It's just not there yet and this tech was supposed to ready back in 2020 but this is only how far it's come.

To test your flower I'll only need a sample about 15mmx15mm so it fully fits in the chamber. Probably a little less than 1gram.
Leave the bud intact if possible then I'll use the testing grinder to homogenize the sample for testing.
To get the highest possible test result you'll want to take the sample from a top flower that was under full light just below the tip of the bud. That's where I find the highest potency readings. And be sure to label and separate them then the test result will match your label on the screen when I type it in.

Old school legendary breeder from Northern California who's been in the game since the 90's. If you've ever heard of a strain named Fruity Pebbles OG, that's his most famous cut. ARC is also from that lineage. Where most OG strains can be gassy and chemical in flavor, his are sweet like candy

Don't follow me I'm lost too!!!

View attachment 52240

I appreciate the kind words Buddy! 🩲🩲🩲
Not many stones have been left unturned by me and my quest for dank. Between 2010 and 2019 it was a whirlwind of trying everything under the Sun.
Lots of useful and useless info learned along the way. Learned just as much in failure as I did success and now here at BudBuilders, y'all are witnessing it compiled together and rolling like I may actually know what I'm doing these days🥴

That's kinda what I always thought about bleaching too. Just a total lack of chlorophyll and it's wild how we can get that flavor out of weed until you taste some that truly doesn't have any chlorophyll in it.

Yeah I can test for you! I remember I wanted to send this thing out to you and I even thought about this with the Pulse as well but they're freakish little devices and more sensitive than using the wrong pronoun on some weirdo nonbinary fucker at the headshop.

There was the bluetooth and calibration issues debacle to start. Typical tech start up shit where they rolled the product out too early and it was glitchy.
My first one actually had to be sent back because it was in a serial number category that could never be fixed remote.
Then the firmware update which I thought killed it then it came back to life then I lost the damn thing for almost a year stored away.
It still hates my ipad but works with my phone now. So I got it working right and all and now TBH I'd be nervous AF about deregistering it and wiping it clean. Like if I did that it would never turn back on or talk to my phone kinda nervousness so yeah best to just keep it here and test by request.

Same with the Pulse. Holy shit I unplugged it to go take light readings of the Sun and it freaked out. IDK what happened but I changed my email of all things and the sumbitch synced up and corrected itself. Now it won't stop emailing me about CO2 and I'm like no shit the co2 is low you're in a box, fucker!
These devices are cool and all but damn are they touchy about shit!

Yeah the THC tester can test concentrates but there's a caveat to that. The parts needed are still in closed beta testing however I can buy those parts today at my own risk but I won't get that info from the beta tests.

Here's what they have to say about this....

Testing hardware for extract oils.

What is included?

1pc: X-Plate- metal plate holder for extract oil
10pcs: X-Caps- caps which are placed over plate holder

Extract model is currently in the beta testing phase. This hardware are for the closed beta testers at this time. Purchase at your own discretion if you would like to have the hardware before the extract model is available to the public. Purchasing hardware does not grant you access to the closed beta.

Use the extract sample holder for the following processes included in the beta.

Ethanol Based Distillates Range 70-97 Accuracy +/- 3%

Super Critical C02 Range 70-87% Accuracy +/- 3%

Ok so this is the 10 test kit and it sells for $60. They also offer a 100 test kit for $250
I would use this for testing rosin but it doesn't seem to be able to do that yet.
And it's accuracy on ethanol and CO2 extracts is questionable at best. I mean 70-97% and 70-87% accuracy is about as good as me throwing axes in my backyard and saying the bullseye is 90% THC.
It's just not there yet and this tech was supposed to ready back in 2020 but this is only how far it's come.

To test your flower I'll only need a sample about 15mmx15mm so it fully fits in the chamber. Probably a little less than 1gram.
Leave the bud intact if possible then I'll use the testing grinder to homogenize the sample for testing.
To get the highest possible test result you'll want to take the sample from a top flower that was under full light just below the tip of the bud. That's where I find the highest potency readings. And be sure to label and separate them then the test result will match your label on the screen when I type it in.

Old school legendary breeder from Northern California who's been in the game since the 90's. If you've ever heard of a strain named Fruity Pebbles OG, that's his most famous cut. ARC is also from that lineage. Where most OG strains can be gassy and chemical in flavor, his are sweet like candy
Thank you, I was not in Northern Cali but in the 80's I was in Santa Monica area. I have heard of Fruity Pebbles strain OG. Mosca has OG cuts I am running but auto's and fems. I do regs by Edgar Pena of Masonic. Just trying to expand to DFG and Irie genetics. SS

C'mon green flag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wet weather tires???

fire em up!!!

I was a lap and a half from getting a minus 5 in the pool then Bubba Asshat Wallace had to spin the 5. Instant karma got him and I still don;t know how the 5 came out ahead in all of it but all I can say today is fuck Denny and the 11 and fuck Bubba and the 23!!!

NASCAR did do a really good job with the wet tires and competition caution starting that race. Truex was dominant and I thought I had the pool won this week.
He was pissed after! Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory thanks to his fucking team mate.
Poor Larson was just there so he felt some wrath too.
I'd give a dollar to be at the Toyota competition meeting today 🤬

I was a lap and a half from getting a minus 5 in the pool then Bubba Asshat Wallace had to spin the 5. Instant karma got him and I still don;t know how the 5 came out ahead in all of it but all I can say today is fuck Denny and the 11 and fuck Bubba and the 23!!!

NASCAR did do a really good job with the wet tires and competition caution starting that race. Truex was dominant and I thought I had the pool won this week.
He was pissed after! Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory thanks to his fucking team mate.
Poor Larson was just there so he felt some wrath too.
I'd give a dollar to be at the Toyota competition meeting today 🤬

yeah i'm not a big fan when any driver gets one stolen like that. man once again truex loses one in the pits, gotta be more than double digits by now. he gets screwed from his pit crew almost every week it seems sometimes. i wonder just how much better he'd be if he never would have been forced to join gibbs. no matter what they say that was not his first option and i don't think he's been happy since!!

he was just pissed... he hit the 5 the 22 and the 11 after the race!! good thing he finished fourth or he would have hit more!!! hahahaha

at least he gets to keep his points lead.. i think this week is the first time this year the points leader held it for more than one week in a row!

but yeah bubba fucked it up.. i was cheering for a caution though i ain't gonna lie... i was rooting cautions about 20 laps before that!!! haha careful for what i wish for it was the 5 spinning!!! haha we needed that caution. larson was tight and had a mixed set of tires because daniels wanted to keep a good set for a green white checkered and it played out well!!! larson and daniels were so in synch, larson didn't even need to give him a car report for the last three stops. cliff just knew what he needed and made the changes and they never spoke it about it once.

but for sure i thought nascar did a great job in the start and choosing the all weather tires and then making it mandatory to switch to slicks, not sure if they've ever done that before. thought they normally left that up to the teams, and the cold pit stop was a great idea in the beginning when pit road was wet, that was a great call!!! i give nascar, the track dryer company( and remember this year all tracks have one company, not like in the past where it was each tracks contract) so yeah i give them, nascar, and goodyear an A+ for the start!!!! those rain tires looked great when they first took em off, i would have put em on my car!!!! haha

but just think man, all pit stops used to be cold like that, guys like harry gant would get out and smoke a cigar during a pit stop!!! hahaha

i got your boy brisky winning a clock this sunday!!!!!!! C'mon #14 light the fires and kick the tires lets get em!!!!!!!!!

yeah i'm not a big fan when any driver gets one stolen like that. man once again truex loses one in the pits, gotta be more than double digits by now. he gets screwed from his pit crew almost every week it seems sometimes. i wonder just how much better he'd be if he never would have been forced to join gibbs. no matter what they say that was not his first option and i don't think he's been happy since!!

he was just pissed... he hit the 5 the 22 and the 11 after the race!! good thing he finished fourth or he would have hit more!!! hahahaha

at least he gets to keep his points lead.. i think this week is the first time this year the points leader held it for more than one week in a row!

but yeah bubba fucked it up.. i was cheering for a caution though i ain't gonna lie... i was rooting cautions about 20 laps before that!!! haha careful for what i wish for it was the 5 spinning!!! haha we needed that caution. larson was tight and had a mixed set of tires because daniels wanted to keep a good set for a green white checkered and it played out well!!! larson and daniels were so in synch, larson didn't even need to give him a car report for the last three stops. cliff just knew what he needed and made the changes and they never spoke it about it once.

but for sure i thought nascar did a great job in the start and choosing the all weather tires and then making it mandatory to switch to slicks, not sure if they've ever done that before. thought they normally left that up to the teams, and the cold pit stop was a great idea in the beginning when pit road was wet, that was a great call!!! i give nascar, the track dryer company( and remember this year all tracks have one company, not like in the past where it was each tracks contract) so yeah i give them, nascar, and goodyear an A+ for the start!!!! those rain tires looked great when they first took em off, i would have put em on my car!!!! haha

but just think man, all pit stops used to be cold like that, guys like harry gant would get out and smoke a cigar during a pit stop!!! hahaha

i got your boy brisky winning a clock this sunday!!!!!!! C'mon #14 light the fires and kick the tires lets get em!!!!!!!!!

Man I sure hope Brisky can get a win! 3 people picked him and I'm in the Logano threesome which is not good since he's the pick for others in the top 5 as well.
TBH I'm ready to see somebody other than a Hendricks or JGR driver get a win. Don't even care who as long as it's not Bubba or an RCR driver.

So I was looking at the TV schedule for the week and noticed something on this evening. Is there something that happens at M'ville I'm not aware of?

masters.png

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓

Man I sure hope Brisky can get a win! 3 people picked him and I'm in the Logano threesome which is not good since he's the pick for others in the top 5 as well.
TBH I'm ready to see somebody other than a Hendricks or JGR driver get a win. Don't even care who as long as it's not Bubba or an RCR driver.

So I was looking at the TV schedule for the week and noticed something on this evening. Is there something that happens at M'ville I'm not aware of?

View attachment 52810

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓

somebody forgot an L!!!!!!!! hahahahaha hope briscoe doesn't win a cock!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha

somebody forgot an L!!!!!!!! hahahahaha hope briscoe doesn't win a cock!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha

I wasn't sure if there was cockfighting ring on the infield or some sort of gay porn agenda :cool:

Ya know, after I saw this interview with Brisky on the local news and my conversation with Sark the other night, kinda feeling like I need to reach out to my guy next year and give him the grand tour of our facilities and maybe even get a longhorn on that ride of his. I didn't know he liked Austin until now

Joey Gase

I saw that! He's already got shirts on the market so I think that bill's gonna get paid easily. I just happy they didn't suspend him or deduct points

gase.png

:
:
:
Well fellas demolition on the room has begun.
It's gonna be a whole new look and chapter in how I cultivate this amazing plant and I'm thinking a new & fresh diary is in order to document it. Gonna go ahead and close the book on this chapter and start a new one.
You'll know it when you see it. Beans will drop on the day of the eclipse but until then, there's tons of work to do. See Y'all in the new one next week!

🤘✌️🤙🖖

Back
Top Bottom