Zen_seeker’s DIY Mixmash

That's far too many jars of weed to have kicking around. You obviously don't smoke enough. I may just have to get my ass up to your neck of the woods next year to help you mow through a few of those jars. I think I could talk my wife into a long days drive....the cats I'm not sure of, they don't like vacations. The last time I drove up there with a cat she started sleeping in the litter box. Poor thing hated it.

You’re welcome any time brother. Just give me a few days notice to prepare a proper welcome. 💨

Still trying to hook up with one buddy again to give him a few. He moved to Hamilton so it’s been hard to connect with his schedule.

A few will be gone this Thanksgiving when another buddy joins us. He wasn’t able to make it on labour day.

A bit more will be mailed to a friend. Never done that before so we’ll see how that goes.

We’ll keep an eye open for you in case you pop by. 👀🤣👍

BTW I still have a few green bags for Qnight if that helps. Better than napping in the litter box. 🐈‍⬛

20241013: Day 15F W3

IMG_0913.jpegIMG_0912.jpeg

HB is the bushiest and healthiest. SL is the sparse one up front.
JB is rear left doing her thing.

Still burping 15 jars once a day for about 10 minutes. Love the new aromas. No clashing.

The hash has a strong diesel smell now. Guessing Purple Diesel is a large contributor.

Picked up 20 Integra Boost packs yesterday and more ProCal. Only $14 compared to the $30 for Cal-Mag.

Just the Cayenne and Thai peppers left in the garden. Waiting for the last to turn red. Can’t believe how many each produced.

Wifey found my favourite pepperoni sticks on sale, $5 rather than $12!😳 I suspect shrinkflashon is coming and they are clearing the shelf. 12 packs will last a few weeks. 🤔

Thanksgiving has us tired, busy, but in good spirits. One more night then cleanup and rest.

20241016: Day 18F W3

IMG_0935.jpegIMG_0936.jpeg

Jilly Bean & Haunted Banana are doing good. Strawberry Lemonade is stringy again but doesn’t need yo-yos yet. I’ll give them a trim on the weekend.

Cold this morning at 5* high is only going to be 9*. Cleaned vents and replaced the filter. Testing the furnace before real cold sets in. North had some freezing rain/snow.😳

Gave away 10oz over the holiday. With a few more going to another buddy by EOM. Unfortunately we are all a few hours away from each other these days. Makes it harder to visit the older we get.

Sending out a few Christmas cards with holiday cheer this week.
IMG_0927.jpegIMG_0928.jpegIMG_0929.jpegIMG_0925.jpeg

Now I need to think of a cheaper way to mail weed. 🤔

More cleaning and getting ready for winter. Close to zero at night but anywhere from 10* to 20* during the day.

The snow/frost cover seems to work. It’s still alive anyway.
IMG_0956.jpegIMG_0958.jpegIMG_0960.png

Little guy was trying to warm up so I left him in the sun.IMG_0957.jpeg

The Haunted Banana male is getting close so I chopped off every branch and flower except for the main cola. I figure when it’s ready I’ll use it to brush on a lower or two outside the tent. IMG_0954.jpegIMG_0955.jpeg

This weekend will be the end of week three when I trim the females anyway. Be nice if I could do it then.

Nar 😃 I was only mucking about..wish you guys were closer.uno you guys are moving towards me at 1’inch per year 😂
No worries. Change your mind let me know. The seeds are are the same ones I did for two years straight including my big outdoor.

• Love
Reactions: Max
20241016: Day 18F W3

View attachment 76197View attachment 76198

Jilly Bean & Haunted Banana are doing good. Strawberry Lemonade is stringy again but doesn’t need yo-yos yet. I’ll give them a trim on the weekend.

Cold this morning at 5* high is only going to be 9*. Cleaned vents and replaced the filter. Testing the furnace before real cold sets in. North had some freezing rain/snow.😳

Gave away 10oz over the holiday. With a few more going to another buddy by EOM. Unfortunately we are all a few hours away from each other these days. Makes it harder to visit the older we get.

Sending out a few Christmas cards with holiday cheer this week.
View attachment 76199View attachment 76200View attachment 76201View attachment 76202

Now I need to think of a cheaper way to mail weed. 🤔
How cool would it be to have one of those Christmas chocolate thingys where you tear open the site and there is a chocolate inside except now you put a batch of seeds in each space? THAT would definitely make my christmas merry!!! 🤘

Xmas chocolate.jpg

Back
Top Bottom