A Cornucopia of Delightful Cannabis Cultivars

thanks I'm excited to see how she looks in a few more weeks when the leaves fade
Gonna be a beautiful plant, that's for sure. Its already all orange red and purple imo, looks killer.

Some flower pics. Freaked out last night thinking I had an issue with light outlines around my leaves. Turns out it was trichs I’ve never had trichs follow the leaf edge up to the point they always stopped halfway. IMG_1373.jpegIMG_1374.jpegIMG_1369.jpegIMG_1371.jpegIMG_1363.jpegIMG_1360.jpegIMG_1361.jpegIMG_1362.jpegIMG_1372.jpegIMG_1367.jpegIMG_1368.jpeg

Nice colors on those. My God’s Gift should be done at the earliest Feb 3. Hope the Blue Dream doesn’t go the full 10 weeks. Need to get some shorties moved in.
I’ve had the worst germination luck this past month. It’s so damn dry in my house that I can’t keep these seeds hydrated I’ve resorted to directly planting into soil now

I’ve had the worst germination luck this past month. It’s so damn dry in my house that I can’t keep these seeds hydrated I’ve resorted to directly planting into soil now

Brother I always plant directly in soil. But I have a secret to it also. I never plant my seed more than 1/4 inch. I get enough soil to fill a solo cup and put it on a paper plate. I fill my sprayer with 85 to 90 degree water and mist the soil real nice. Put my soil in the cup. Then I tap it on the counter a few times. Then I place my seed on top. Push it into the soil. Cover and mist with the warm water again. Cover with some plastic wrap. Bam 2 days later I got sprouts. I’ve lost a many a seed planting to deep and the seeds rot away.

Brother I always plant directly in soil. But I have a secret to it also. I never plant my seed more than 1/4 inch. I get enough soil to fill a solo cup and put it on a paper plate. I fill my sprayer with 85 to 90 degree water and mist the soil real nice. Put my soil in the cup. Then I tap it on the counter a few times. Then I place my seed on top. Push it into the soil. Cover and mist with the warm water again. Cover with some plastic wrap. Bam 2 days later I got sprouts. I’ve lost a many a seed planting to deep and the seeds rot away.
Do you put a heating pad under the pot when you go directly into soil?

Do you put a heating pad under the pot when you go directly into soil?
Never used a heating pad. I read about and thought about it. But that’s as far as that went. If temps aren’t an issue I plant like mentioned. But if temps are an issue. I’ll put them on the fridge or a high cabinet where heat rises. Once they’ve sported an 1” I’ll move them under the light.

Brother my way may not be anyone else’s way. It just works for me. I used to think that the only thing people had in common was we wipe our asses the same. Front to back. Apparently that’s not the case.

@rocj77 Heres what I do.

I get my soil and put it in a container
F250A052-8D15-4C58-B702-C96A5D423170.jpeg

Then I lightly spray the soil with 85 to 90 degree water. Soil is warm to the touch think baby formula warm and nice and moist 7FB2D824-D378-4BFF-BB94-13E2BEB093C4.jpeg

Then I put the soil in my cup. I tamp it on the counter a few times to pack it lightly.

841E74BF-A208-4FF8-B78C-5090A8984CC4.jpeg

Then I place the seed right on top. I used a pistachio. Then I push it down level with the soil.

1F68862E-0624-487D-9FF9-96119B5CBBEA.jpeg

Then I barely cover the said seed.

79B232B5-B0CB-4B48-8487-74A408EBEB16.jpeg

Then I’ll run the water until it’s a little warmer then baby formula. I use my hands to water right where my seed is. Maybe a couple teaspoons at most.

Then I put my cling wrap on top. 67946D49-D867-469D-B70A-57E8DE36B444.jpeg

Then I watch for it to begin to fog up. And that’s what I want to see. Plenty of heat for the seed and moisture.
FD281BB6-D827-4839-8DE8-F159FB7F430E.jpeg

And then I wait. After the seed sprout reaches the wrap I remove the wrap. Set it to the side on my lights for a few days then under the lights with the rest.

@rocj77 Heres what I do.

I get my soil and put it in a container
View attachment 38357

Then I lightly spray the soil with 85 to 90 degree water. Soil is warm to the touch think baby formula warm and nice and moist View attachment 38358

Then I put the soil in my cup. I tamp it on the counter a few times to pack it lightly.

View attachment 38359

Then I place the seed right on top. I used a pistachio. Then I push it down level with the soil.

View attachment 38360

Then I barely cover the said seed.

View attachment 38361

Then I’ll run the water until it’s a little warmer then baby formula. I use my hands to water right where my seed is. Maybe a couple teaspoons at most.

Then I put my cling wrap on top. View attachment 38364

Then I watch for it to begin to fog up. And that’s what I want to see. Plenty of heat for the seed and moisture.
View attachment 38365

And then I wait. After the seed sprout reaches the wrap I remove the wrap. Set it to the side on my lights for a few days then under the lights with the rest.
Thanks for this it helped

Attachments

• IMG_1398.jpeg
    IMG_1398.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1399.jpeg
    IMG_1399.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
Neroli and lemon cream transplanted and my two snow lotus seedlings have popped.

IMG_1396.jpegIMG_1397.jpegIMG_1400.jpeg

Just an update on the drying device I bought. I ran a test I took some lower branches that weren’t getting much light and removed fan leaves and placed them in the herbsnow dryer. I used a wood moisture meter set on soft wood setting and dried for 72 hours in the dryer and pulled them between 11-12% moisture. I’m absolutely amazed and I can 100% recommend this thing. My buds came out fucking perfect absolutely perfect they were sticky they retained the exact terp profile as they had when alive and in the tent the same exact smell and smell and when vaping some it of course wasn’t cured but it didn’t have a harsh taste it was pretty smooth and I could taste the terps and they’re exactly like the smell a savory pineapple cheetos mix. Highly recommend the herbsnow dryer especially for anyone having trouble dialing in a perfect drying environment and it uses less energy to dry the plants in 3 days then it would’ve taken to run a heater and humidifier for 24 hours a day for 10 days so I think it’s a good product that could really help people out

Just an update on the drying device I bought. I ran a test I took some lower branches that weren’t getting much light and removed fan leaves and placed them in the herbsnow dryer. I used a wood moisture meter set on soft wood setting and dried for 72 hours in the dryer and pulled them between 11-12% moisture. I’m absolutely amazed and I can 100% recommend this thing. My buds came out fucking perfect absolutely perfect they were sticky they retained the exact terp profile as they had when alive and in the tent the same exact smell and smell and when vaping some it of course wasn’t cured but it didn’t have a harsh taste it was pretty smooth and I could taste the terps and they’re exactly like the smell a savory pineapple cheetos mix. Highly recommend the herbsnow dryer especially for anyone having trouble dialing in a perfect drying environment and it uses less energy to dry the plants in 3 days then it would’ve taken to run a heater and humidifier for 24 hours a day for 10 days so I think it’s a good product that could really help people out
Yeah after you brought it up I’ve been thinking about it. My B’d’s coming up and kinda hinted at one to the wife.

Love it. Would you say the only real difference between a dehydrator and your herbsnow is that the herbsnow can be set at a lower temp? What temp will it go down to? What temp did you set it at?

Love it. Would you say the only real difference between a dehydrator and your herbsnow is that the herbsnow can be set at a lower temp? What temp will it go down to? What temp did you set it at?
I read its set on 75 or 80 which is why I was really skeptical about it working. I thought there is no way in hell that buds sitting in 80F for 4 days werent gonna turn into a brittle pile of dust and smoke like crap but it worked well. I had it in my grow room on my nutrient table and it was around 75 to 80F at all times with RH around 55 and I bought this shot glass accessory with the dryer and filled it up with water and inserted into the center of the dryer to help and I don't think I needed it. I noticed that the heater does not stay on it kind of pulsates every now and then with the fan on and the circulation is controlled by the slots in the tray and the air never hits the buds directly it just goes around the walls of the container.

I read its set on 75 or 80 which is why I was really skeptical about it working. I thought there is no way in hell that buds sitting in 80F for 4 days werent gonna turn into a brittle pile of dust and smoke like crap but it worked well. I had it in my grow room on my nutrient table and it was around 75 to 80F at all times with RH around 55 and I bought this shot glass accessory with the dryer and filled it up with water and inserted into the center of the dryer to help and I don't think I needed it. I noticed that the heater does not stay on it kind of pulsates every now and then with the fan on and the circulation is controlled by the slots in the tray and the air never hits the buds directly it just goes around the walls of the container.
Interesting. I wonder if you could futz with the electronics and be able to get a regular dehydrator to work at a lower temperature.

For the price it's definitely cheaper than a CannaTrol.

Interesting. I wonder if you could futz with the electronics and be able to get a regular dehydrator to work at a lower temperature.

For the price it's definitely cheaper than a CannaTrol.
I saw some review that the guy tried to modify different dehydrators and he said it was possible but the cheaper ones he said didn’t work as well and the ones that did were the more expensive units that were over 120

Day 60 on the Endor and day 39 on the black triangle and sugar puss. In veg tent top left is the Neroli f2 top right is there he lemon cream pie and the two in the solo cups are snow lotus f2. The neroli is a beast I topped last night but I’m gonna have to put her in the flower tent as soon as the Endor is finished I’m hoping by day 70

Attachments

• IMG_1477.jpeg
    IMG_1477.jpeg
    1,003.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1478.jpeg
    IMG_1478.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1475.jpeg
    IMG_1475.jpeg
    894.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1476.jpeg
    IMG_1476.jpeg
    800.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1470.jpeg
    IMG_1470.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1469.jpeg
    IMG_1469.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1468.jpeg
    IMG_1468.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1467.jpeg
    IMG_1467.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1466.jpeg
    IMG_1466.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1460.jpeg
    IMG_1460.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1461.jpeg
    IMG_1461.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 5
I have a really good feeling about this next batch. The plant in the top left is a neroli 91 f2 that one of my buddies did a pheno hunt with and selected towards the chem 91 side and I can tell because this is the most vigorous plant I’ve ever had in veg. This plant popped soil 2 days before the lemon cream pie on its right. The two smaller seedlings in solo cups are from the same friend they’re snow lotus f2. I’m learning it’s so much cheaper just to find people that reproduce some of these hard to find packs because some of these people selling packs on strainly are crooks charging 3 to 5 hundred per pack so I’m glad I made a few friends along the years that like to create more seeds because I’m so seed poor I had a horrible habit of buying more seeds than I can possible grow and then as I learned more about growing I realized that a lot of the stuff I bought was bag appeal bullshit and I’m more of an effect chaser than a terp chaser IMG_1486.jpegIMG_1485.jpegIMG_1482.jpegIMG_1484.jpeg

Dude I’ve got 75 seeds maybe 80. Double Purple Doja, Blue Dream, God’s Gift, Purple Diesel, White Wedding, Purple Sunset. I think next year I’m going to start maybe 15 or 20. Then as they grow I’m going to get rid of anything lanky, or really short compared to the others of the same strain. If it has different size limbs on the offsets. Like one 2 or 3 times longer than the opposite side. Just Grow what looks to be healthy and uniform. Probably won’t do any more white label seeds.

Dude I’ve got 75 seeds maybe 80. Double Purple Doja, Blue Dream, God’s Gift, Purple Diesel, White Wedding, Purple Sunset. I think next year I’m going to start maybe 15 or 20. Then as they grow I’m going to get rid of anything lanky, or really short compared to the others of the same strain. If it has different size limbs on the offsets. Like one 2 or 3 times longer than the opposite side. Just Grow what looks to be healthy and uniform. Probably won’t do any more white label seeds.
I’ve been hunting for older bohdi packs. I got cheap last week and had an auction won for a pack of Colombian red x snow lotus and didn’t wanna pay over 100 for them so I let some other person take them but I have a lead on a pack of sunshine 4 and that’s the one that I really want the most so I’m gonna bite the bullet and buy that pack and then do an open pollination and create as many seeds as I can

Endor was chopped last night at day 63. I got so much more than I expected out of this plant, I’m not gonna take a guess on the total yield but it blew my original estimate out of the water and that was about 3 to 4 oz it’s at least double even the small lower buds were so heavy they were heavier than the tops on my last harvest by a lot. I bought 5 extra trays for this dryer and I’m so happy I did because i filled this thing up and it’s packed and I had about 2 or 3 smaller branches that wouldn’t fit so I threw the rest of the plant into the veg tent to hopefully reveg her. Buds will be done by Friday night then I’m gonna trim them and throw them in some grove bags and let them cure for 4 to 6 weeks and keep some of the popcorn buds to smoke on while it cures

IMG_1498.jpegIMG_1500.jpegIMG_1496.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom