A Cornucopia of Delightful Cannabis Cultivars

What soil mix did you use or are you in pure coco? If so which? Might do a coco run.

What soil mix did you use or are you in pure coco? If so which? Might do a coco run.
This is the brand

Envelor Potting Soil Indoor Plants Soil Coco Coir Perlite Mix Coconut Coir for Plants Outdoor Buffered Garden Soil Planting Coco Perlite for Plants Coco Soilless Potting Mix 1.75 Cu Ft, 50 Liter Bag https://a.co/d/3jDRkOQ

Was a little more than I planned on spending but I was worried about getting the cheaper bricks and screwing something up

Day 17 in the veg tent on the black triangle and day 7 on Endor score. Just transplanted the black triangle into 2 gal pots. Sent in leaf samples last week so the results should be in shortly but I couldn’t let these sit in solo cups they were growing too fast and starting to droop. Be great if I could get 3 fems from these 4 but I’ll settle for 2 a triangle leaner and a hp leaner, wishful thinking hahaha

IMG_0909.jpeg

Day 17 in the veg tent on the black triangle and day 7 on Endor score. Just transplanted the black triangle into 2 gal pots. Sent in leaf samples last week so the results should be in shortly but I couldn’t let these sit in solo cups they were growing too fast and starting to droop. Be great if I could get 3 fems from these 4 but I’ll settle for 2 a triangle leaner and a hp leaner, wishful thinking hahaha

View attachment 26763
If you can answer, where do send the product for testing?
Dig how you do it. (y)

Week 6 on this Bahama mama. Starting to fade and I’m not sure if this is normal or if I underfed usually my leaves don’t start changing colors until the last week of flower when I drop my temps so I think she’s a little deficient in potassium but not sure how to fix it I gave a full dose of nutrients Tuesday night

IMG_0914.jpegIMG_0917.jpeg

Thanks you think this fade is normal for day 46? I’ve never had a plant fade on me this early that’s why I thought it could be deficient it’s still got at least 3 to 4 weeks to go
For me and my knowledge level I say 50/50.
Half of my plants went all fall foliage and the other half didn't. :rolleyes:
IMO I have a deficiency and temp/strain causing the noted change.
I don't think I can recover from the leaves that changed. Week 7 for me. I fed them and may just water those that can not photosynthesize properly from here on out.
Nice looking plant man~!(y)

For me and my knowledge level I say 50/50.
Half of my plants went all fall foliage and the other half didn't. :rolleyes:
IMO I have a deficiency and temp/strain causing the noted change.
I don't think I can recover from the leaves that changed. Week 7 for me. I fed them and may just water those that can not photosynthesize properly from here on out.
Nice looking plant man~!(y)
Ok that’s what I was thinking it’s a little early and thank you I really like the colors so far

Thanks you think this fade is normal for day 46? I’ve never had a plant fade on me this early that’s why I thought it could be deficient it’s still got at least 3 to 4 weeks to go
No, that's pretty early. But how long a flowerer is this?

No, that's pretty early. But how long a flowerer is this?
56 to 63 this one flowers pretty quickly. I think I underfed her, I went very lightly with the nutrients on this one I was trying to grow a pretty plant with limited tip burn so I was doing feed, water, water instead of the normal feed, water like I normally do in the promix

Ended up with 1 Endor female out of the 3. Top right seedling is black triangle and the two on the bottom are sugar puss. 2nd pic is 12 hours after transplant

IMG_0998.jpegIMG_1001.jpeg

Awesome looking ganja there, I'm curious to know how you like growing in cocoa...dirt is pretty forgiving in terms of the amount of torture inflicted by the grower.

Awesome looking ganja there, I'm curious to know how you like growing in cocoa...dirt is pretty forgiving in terms of the amount of torture inflicted by the grower.
First time growing in coco and so far I’m really liking it. Not sure I’m gonna feel the same when I’m watering everyday in flower but I’m only gonna have 5 to water so it should be too horrible

The next batch in the veg tent is starting to look lively. Largest plant is Endor score (Apollo 11 g x wookie) top right is black triangle ( triangle kush x 88g13hp) two on bottom are sugar puss ( cheetahs piss x bakers dozen) and solo cup is moms lemon cream pie ( mother milk x lavender lemonade). In the flower tent the bahama is at day 63 today and I’m still not happy with her so another week she goes. The Hollywood daydreams are looking really nice and starting to really get frosty as hell. Both have a similar smell to them but the shorter bushy pheno has a sweeter smell but both I’m guessing are sunshine daydream leaners with the taller one being the most dominant.

IMG_1042.jpegIMG_1044.jpegIMG_1022.jpegIMG_1013.jpegIMG_1012.jpeg

The next batch in the veg tent is starting to look lively. Largest plant is Endor score (Apollo 11 g x wookie) top right is black triangle ( triangle kush x 88g13hp) two on bottom are sugar puss ( cheetahs piss x bakers dozen) and solo cup is moms lemon cream pie ( mother milk x lavender lemonade). In the flower tent the bahama is at day 63 today and I’m still not happy with her so another week she goes. The Hollywood daydreams are looking really nice and starting to really get frosty as hell. Both have a similar smell to them but the shorter bushy pheno has a sweeter smell but both I’m guessing are sunshine daydream leaners with the taller one being the most dominant.

View attachment 30115View attachment 30116View attachment 30117View attachment 30118View attachment 30119
That bahama looks wicked good dude 👌🏼 😍

That bahama looks wicked good dude 👌🏼 😍
That plant grew so weird. I fucked up and topped again and I wanted to try and get this plant done by Christmas so I threw her in the flower tent a week too early and the middle colas never stretched along with the sides but there are worse things that could’ve went wrong. I’m trying to take her at the peak potency and keep second guessing myself so I’m just gonna let her go day another week before I chop her

That plant grew so weird. I fucked up and topped again and I wanted to try and get this plant done by Christmas so I threw her in the flower tent a week too early and the middle colas never stretched along with the sides but there are worse things that could’ve went wrong. I’m trying to take her at the peak potency and keep second guessing myself so I’m just gonna let her go day another week before I chop her
Give us a smoke report too! Looks like its gonna be good stuff. Wish they had scratch n sniff pictures🤣

Give us a smoke report too! Looks like its gonna be good stuff. Wish they had scratch n sniff pictures🤣
The best way I can describe the smell is it’s a tropical grape with cream on the backend. I’ve grown nose blind to her but I know she stinks because I can smell her outside the tent with the filter on so she has to be stinky

yesterday was a good seed day for me I ended up scoring the seeds to my next run. Next up is Neroli 91 f2 and Mointain Temple f2. Also managed to get my hands on some snow lotus seeds which I think I’m gonna save for my outdoor grow I am planning in the spring time.

The next batch is looking good. The two Hollywood daydreams are at day 46F and the Endor score is at day 8F and stretching nicely. In the veg tent the top left is the lone black triangle female out of 8 seeds it took 8 fricken seeds to find a fem. Top right and bottom left are two completely different phenos of sugar puss and bottom right is a mom’s lemon cream pie. The two hollywoods are definitely sunshine leaners because they both smell like sour butter blueberry terps super excited about the frostier one with the better bud structure she has more of a sour butter smell to her

IMG_1112.jpegIMG_1111.jpegIMG_1110.jpegIMG_1117.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom