A Cornucopia of Delightful Cannabis Cultivars

Today is day 68 and I still haven’t chopped yet . There was one sawa pheno in the tent still showing some white pistols and taking forever to finish so I’m gonna wait a few days and chop at day 70 on Wednesday night. It’s torture waiting to harvest but I’m hoping the extra week adds some thc and raises the terpene % a little bit. In the past I’ve been impatient and took them as soon as they looked acceptable but as I’ve gotten a little more experience I’ve learned to have some patience and always give them a little bit longer to ripen but damn it’s really hard playing the waiting game, and what’s worse is I’m gonna try and take a t break for 30 days while this stuff cures to reset my tolerance for football season

Today is day 68 and I still haven’t chopped yet . There was one sawa pheno in the tent still showing some white pistols and taking forever to finish so I’m gonna wait a few days and chop at day 70 on Wednesday night. It’s torture waiting to harvest but I’m hoping the extra week adds some thc and raises the terpene % a little bit. In the past I’ve been impatient and took them as soon as they looked acceptable but as I’ve gotten a little more experience I’ve learned to have some patience and always give them a little bit longer to ripen but damn it’s really hard playing the waiting game, and what’s worse is I’m gonna try and take a t break for 30 days while this stuff cures to reset my tolerance for football season
70 days is 9 weeks plus. Most cultivars I've grown, regardless of breeder claims, are 10 weeks minimum. I would check at end of week 10 then start deciding what ripeness level you want.

70 days is 9 weeks plus. Most cultivars I've grown, regardless of breeder claims, are 10 weeks minimum. I would check at end of week 10 then start deciding what ripeness level you want.
I checked them yesterday and they’re pretty much done I like to shoot for about 20% amber and it’s really close there was just one strain in there that was taking it’s time

Plants are done drying and have been sitting in turkey bags the past couple days. I’m gonna leave them in the bags for a week then take my time and trim up a different plant each day for the next 10 days after that and then place them in grove bags for storage. Trimmed up a few testers here is macdragon, lemon drip and chocolate marshmallows
IMG_0536.jpegIMG_0542.jpegIMG_0537.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0539.jpeg
    IMG_0539.jpeg
    922.9 KB · Views: 12
Started trimming these buds and so far the yield is a little lighter than I had originally expected. I pulled 1 oz exactly on the macdragon which was the smallest plant and I’ve trimmed half of the hazelnut cream and have an oz of that trimmed with probably another oz waiting to be trimmed. There are 8 bags left to trim up and they’re similar to the hazelnut bag so I’m estimating around 19oz for this grow. The quality seems to be pretty good on the majority of them so 19 isn’t too horrible. Next batch coming up is clones of hazelnut cream, chocolate marshmallows along with 1 bahama mama, 3 blissful wizard, and 3 79 xmas bud for a total of 9 plants. Shooting for Sep 7th for the flip

I learned a valuable lesson today, always keep you nutrients in a cool dry room. Glad I checked my bloom powders before flipping because the humidity in the room must have ruined the dry powder. I’ve been using crop salt nutrients that come in a resealable bag and the seal must not have been tight and moisture got in and turned my bloom a and b into a science fair project it was like a bag of crystals rock solid so I had to order more bloom powder

Trimmed up the Gary Poppins, she’s a nice one has a funky gassy fruity nose on her and I like her bud style. This one was tricky to trim I had to really get in there it was stressful but I did the best I could. This one yielded on the small side too with 68g but the quality seems to be really nice so ill take that trade
IMG_0570.jpegIMG_0569.jpegIMG_0566.jpegIMG_0565.jpeg

Another grow in the books. I scrapped the 3 clones in the veg tent. I had to dry my plants In the same room as the veg tent was in and I think a combination of lower temps and and lack of light really did a number on them. Also the plants they came from were good but imo not good enough to warrant keeping the plant as a mother so onto the next one I go. I put the 3 Xmas bud plants in the flower tent so I get some Xmas bud this season and I have a 2 blissful wizard seedlings that’s two weeks old, a bahama mama that needs about a month before moving into the flowering tent and 2 stray fox feeebies I’ve had for while now Hollywood pure kush x sunshine daydream. I know growing that ssdd is gonna piss me off that my sunshine 4 seeds deal fell through but I’ve heard good things about strays hpk butter pheno cut and I’m intrigued. Here are some final pics of the harvest
IMG_0598.jpegIMG_0597.jpegIMG_0596.jpegIMG_0601.jpegIMG_0602.jpegIMG_0599.jpegIMG_0603.jpeg

My 3 79 Xmas bud plants took forever to show their sex. Had to wait until day 8 of flower and ended up with 1 female out of the 3 which sucks. In the veg tent the largest plant is the bahama mama feminized the two that are at two weeks are blissful wizard and the two seedling are a strayfox freebie I had sitting around collecting dust Hollywood dream hpk x ssdd. The next batch has been planned already. A little salty that my transaction for the sunshine 4 pack fell through so I’m gonna run some bohdi packs next gonna go with black triangle, Sundance, and peach hashplant

IMG_0612.jpegIMG_0613.jpegIMG_0614.jpegIMG_0621.jpegIMG_0627.jpeg

on a side note it’s a shame I don’t have another room and tent available to grow out any males because at day 8 the one male had some nice frost and actually had some smell to the stem rub with some nice balls on him now I’m gonna always wonder if that could’ve been the stud that created some great seeds but oh well maybe next time

on a side note it’s a shame I don’t have another room and tent available to grow out any males because at day 8 the one male had some nice frost and actually had some smell to the stem rub with some nice balls on him now I’m gonna always wonder if that could’ve been the stud that created some great seeds but oh well maybe next time
Don't rub them balls too much now lol

'if it moves from direct contact, that's the test' -seinfeld humor

Forgot to take pics the past week but here are a couple bud shots of bahama mama at day 28F. Had some shitty luck on this grow and ended up with 1 female of our 3 Xmas bud plants and 1 female out of 3 blissful wizard and that one hermed ln me so she got chopped and thrown in the trash over the weekend. Right now in the flower tent I have the Xmas bud at day 44, the mama at 28 and two Hollywood daydreams that just went into the tent on Friday. I have 4 seedlings of black triangle that are about 10 days old and just germinated 4 Endor Score seeds the other day and they haven’t popped yet. On the black triangle and the Endor score I’m gonna be growing in coco for the first time so this should be interesting.

Attachments

• IMG_0848.jpeg
    IMG_0848.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0849.jpeg
    IMG_0849.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
Forgot to take pics the past week but here are a couple bud shots of bahama mama at day 28F. Had some shitty luck on this grow and ended up with 1 female of our 3 Xmas bud plants and 1 female out of 3 blissful wizard and that one hermed ln me so she got chopped and thrown in the trash over the weekend. Right now in the flower tent I have the Xmas bud at day 44, the mama at 28 and two Hollywood daydreams that just went into the tent on Friday. I have 4 seedlings of black triangle that are about 10 days old and just germinated 4 Endor Score seeds the other day and they haven’t popped yet. On the black triangle and the Endor score I’m gonna be growing in coco for the first time so this should be interesting.
Wow that Bahama Mama is gonna be super frosty!!!

Wow that Bahama Mama is gonna be super frosty!!!
Yeah I wish her buds were bigger but I guess we can’t have it all. It’s weird this is the first plant I’ve ever grown from seed that fits the terp profile on the box perfectly the description on the box said warm vanilla sugar and that’s exactly what she smells like. Glad she is looking good because the plant that I was the most excited about was blissful wizard and she hermed on me and that was a big bummer because the blissful wizard strain was the best smoke I had in 2022 and was really looking forward to it but maybe next run

Yeah I wish her buds were bigger but I guess we can’t have it all. It’s weird this is the first plant I’ve ever grown from seed that fits the terp profile on the box perfectly the description on the box said warm vanilla sugar and that’s exactly what she smells like. Glad she is looking good because the plant that I was the most excited about was blissful wizard and she hermed on me and that was a big bummer because the blissful wizard strain was the best smoke I had in 2022 and was really looking forward to it but maybe next run
Do you have suspicions on why it hermed outside of just genetics?

Do you have suspicions on why it hermed outside of just genetics?
No I don’t it’s bugging me. I double check my tent for light leaks and didn’t do anything different from the others. Not sure it means much but my research didnt find many good things on the breeder. According to some the strain was created by the brother of the breeder who is deceased and the brother took over and the quality isn’t what it once was but who knows what to believe reading random Internet forums I also heard the guy didn’t even create the strain and that it was someone else’s cut that was traded to him and he claimed he bred it but like I said who the hell knows the truth

Pic of the veg tent. 4 black triangle starting to grow nicely. First time growing in coco on these so this is a bit new feeding these things daily and may finally force me to setup an auto water system maybe next grow. Ended up grabbing a pack of Endor score a few weeks ago so I germinated those and just planted yesterday morning in solos.

IMG_0856.jpeg

Bahama mama at day 30. This plant has been a joy to grow, very easy going and I’ve been pushing her pretty hard and she seems to love it. Starting to get some nice purple colors in the buds and I can’t wait to see how she looks with a nice fade

IMG_0862.jpegIMG_0860.jpegIMG_0861.jpegIMG_0865.jpeg

Just some updates from both tents. I’m really liking growing in coco for the first time these seedlings of black triangle are at day 14 and just waiting on sex test results so I can transplant these into 2 gal pots. The Xmas bud plant is at day 47F bahama mama at day 33F and Hollywood daydream at day 7F. In veg tent larger seedlings are black triangle and the 3 babies are Endor score.

IMG_0904.jpegIMG_0897.jpegIMG_0898.jpegIMG_0899.jpegIMG_0900.jpegIMG_0901.jpegIMG_0902.jpegIMG_0903.jpegIMG_0905.jpegIMG_0906.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom