A Cornucopia of Delightful Cannabis Cultivars

Today is day 50 of flower I fed my bloom nutrients for the last time on Tuesday night so Friday night I will give plain ph water then starting Sunday will be giving them 3g of crop salt cake per gal for the last 10 to 14 days before I chop. Getting close to the finish line. In the 3x3 I have a clone of sawa chocolate marshmallows and hazelnut cream along with 3 79 Xmas bud seedlings that are about 3 weeks old and a banana mama seedling that is a week old planning on transferring the 3 larger clones into flower tent when room is available and then adding the other 4 as they get bigger to stagger the grow and hopefully continue to harvest a new batch every 2 months

Misting with water with neutralize any escaped pollen (just in case)
I neglected to do that, one of my friends told me to put a bag over the plant before removing from the tent but I panicked and took her out as soon as I caught it. I think I got lucky, because a few lower buds snapped off a few of the plants and I dried the buds the past couple days and broke them up and I dont see any signs of seeds or seed casings so I think I got really lucky

Getting really close to harvesting these plants and I’ve got a slight problem. My normal drying spot is a boiler room in my basement but I’ve been dealing with a plumbing issue the past month and getting water in my basement which is raising the humidity up to the high 70s even with my dehumidifier running non stop so I have to come with up a different method for this one since the basement isn’t an option at the moment. I’m thinking about trying to dry them in the 4x4 tent but with the 3x3 on the same room I’m afraid I’m gonna have a tough time hitting my normal parameters of 68F 60rh. Do you guys think my crop will be ruined if it’s 75f in that room ? It’s not gonna be ideal but it’s the only option

I would use the paper bag method to slow them down and probably jar them earlier with an eye to burping which I usually don't have to do when I jar.
IMO 75 should not be a real big deal.

I would use the paper bag method to slow them down and probably jar them earlier with an eye to burping which I usually don't have to do when I jar.
IMO 75 should not be a real big deal.
Yeah it’s not gonna be ideal but I think 75 shouldn’t be horrible I’m just gonna have to bag them up earlier. Just sucks that I had everything planned out perfectly but didn’t account for a flooded basement

Not looking good plan B is gonna be happening tomorrow night. This was the reading in the dry room this morning with my dehumidifier running non stop the past 5 days. Trying to upload a screenshot of my Govee but for some reason it’s not working. It’s at 78R 78RH right now down there and I’m super bummed that I have to wait two weeks now before I flip the clones but it is what it is

Hell yeah! My favorite part of growing, chopping it all down to start a new one.
Yeah I always struggle with this part and end up letting them go too long. I don’t have the luxury of chopping a few at a time as they finish perfectly since my normal dry room is too humid and hot right now so I have no choice but to chop them all at once which is making it tricky. What I did to try and negate that was I took a bud from the plant that looked like it needed the most time and if the trichs were all cloudy then id chop tomorrow if not I’d let them go one more week. I think they’re all cloudy what do you think ?

Yeah I always struggle with this part and end up letting them go too long. I don’t have the luxury of chopping a few at a time as they finish perfectly since my normal dry room is too humid and hot right now so I have no choice but to chop them all at once which is making it tricky. What I did to try and negate that was I took a bud from the plant that looked like it needed the most time and if the trichs were all cloudy then id chop tomorrow if not I’d let them go one more week. I think they’re all cloudy what do you think ?
That sounds like a logical solution to that issue.
I think they are in the window for sure, but id prolly chop friday just for those couple extra days.

Back
Top Bottom