A Cornucopia of Delightful Cannabis Cultivars

These two Hollywood daydreams smells incredible. One stayed short and bushy and smells like sweet buttery blueberry muffins and the taller pheno has the blueberry smell but it’s more gassy and funky and not sweet. This was taken when I fed them tonight so I think I’m gonna start checking trichs in the next week or so they look like they’re getting close to the finish line it’s day 55 today

IMG_1145.jpegIMG_1146.jpegIMG_1147.jpeg

Day 28 on the Endor, 7 on the black triangle and sugar puss and some tester nugs from the short bushier pheno of Hollywood daydream. This one has a sweet buttery blueberry smell and had a surprisingly smooth smoke for a 7 day dry. IMG_1245.jpegIMG_1244.jpegIMG_1243.jpegIMG_1242.jpegIMG_1241.jpegIMG_1240.jpegIMG_1238.jpeg

Watching now~!:ROFLMAO:

Day 37 on the Endor in the back day 15 on the black triangle and sugar puss in the front. Figured out a cheap solution for my run off issues. Hope everyone had a good Christmas I realized I was old on Monday when I was genuinely excited to get a pack of socks my 16 year old self would’ve been really mad about socks but it made my day hahaha I had two pairs of socks left and both had holes in them IMG_1283.jpegIMG_1284.jpegIMG_1285.jpegIMG_1286.jpegIMG_1287.jpegIMG_1289.jpegIMG_1282.png

Attachments

• IMG_1288.jpeg
    IMG_1288.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
Day 37 on the Endor in the back day 15 on the black triangle and sugar puss in the front. Figured out a cheap solution for my run off issues. Hope everyone had a good Christmas I realized I was old on Monday when I was genuinely excited to get a pack of socks my 16 year old self would’ve been really mad about socks but it made my day hahaha I had two pairs of socks left and both had holes in them View attachment 35582View attachment 35583View attachment 35584View attachment 35585View attachment 35586View attachment 35588View attachment 35589
I use to be the same way when I was younger. Fuck man, socks....... Now I'm like, fuck yeah man, socks!!!! 🤣

alright so I have been getting a bit of shit from a few buddies the past couple days for this so I might as well spill the beans. For this next harvest I plan on using the Herbsnow dryer instead of my usual 65/60 hang dry for 7 to 10 days. I have a discord buddy that swears by this thing so I'm gonna give it a shot on the Endor at the end of the month. here is a link to the thing. if it works it could be an absolute game changer for people that have issues keeping their environments perfect.

alright so I have been getting a bit of shit from a few buddies the past couple days for this so I might as well spill the beans. For this next harvest I plan on using the Herbsnow dryer instead of my usual 65/60 hang dry for 7 to 10 days. I have a discord buddy that swears by this thing so I'm gonna give it a shot on the Endor at the end of the month. here is a link to the thing. if it works it could be an absolute game changer for people that have issues keeping their environments perfect.
Looks like one of those food dehydrators I see on TV.

Interested to hear your results.

I freeze dry flower - works good to prep for extractions. sucks all the water out in 24 hours.

For $50 bucks on Amazon? Why not. I actually like it.
I wish it was 50 it was 190 which is a little steep. It's obvious the maker is buying some cheap brand of dehydrator and modifying them and marking them up drastically but I looked for hours and couldn't find a dehydrator that you could adjust the temp this low.

I wish it was 50 it was 190 which is a little steep. It's obvious the maker is buying some cheap brand of dehydrator and modifying them and marking them up drastically but I looked for hours and couldn't find a dehydrator that you could adjust the temp this low.

I went to their website and you’re correct. It is a bit pricey. What’s not in the Biden years? I read some reviews. Watched some videos. Doesn’t seem bad to me personally. Hang some bud up. Dry some out in one of those. I just don’t need it. Can’t actually justify the purchase. More real estate. More electric more more more. Mo problems.

Back
Top Bottom