A Cornucopia of Delightful Cannabis Cultivars

fk in awe sum! Grazt on Lynx and for managing the intro well. Just caught up on your grow after falling out of my chair reading the cultivars you runnin. Damn man ooof that is just wicked dirty nasty great stuff right there. What a harvest you shall have. I have been wanting to try CropSalt for over a year. When I was considering it I could not find anything negative but quite a bit of positive about it. I even went to a hydro store in phx and they were using it in soil in the store. The more I looked into it the more it seemed a genius option particularly for frequent fert mediums like yours. Lookin forward to watchin you bring these ladies home

I've had my hands full all weekend between the 11 plants and introducing a kitten into my house that was already managed by a 10 year old golden retriever that wasn't a huge fan of cats. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but it took me 4 days and these two are best pals now. Say hello to Sid and Lynx, the garden guardians. View attachment 4703

View attachment 4705View attachment 4704
Ok you got me, thats an adorable kitten bro, i prolly would've taken that home too if my wife or kids wanted it lol.
And im nit a cat guy!!

fk in awe sum! Grazt on Lynx and for managing the intro well. Just caught up on your grow after falling out of my chair reading the cultivars you runnin. Damn man ooof that is just wicked dirty nasty great stuff right there. What a harvest you shall have. I have been wanting to try CropSalt for over a year. When I was considering it I could not find anything negative but quite a bit of positive about it. I even went to a hydro store in phx and they were using it in soil in the store. The more I looked into it the more it seemed a genius option particularly for frequent fert mediums like yours. Lookin forward to watchin you bring these ladies home
Thanks, the crop salt is going well so far its just so odd giving .02 ml of Clorox bleach per gal each feeding, I'm still trying to wrap my head around it but If they suggest using it I guess its worth a try. Maybe I should've paid more attention in chemistry class

Ok you got me, thats an adorable kitten bro, i prolly would've taken that home too if my wife or kids wanted it lol.
And im nit a cat guy!!
Never been a cat fan but my mom was feeding these strays after a neighbor moved away and on one of my visits they all scattered except 1 kitten that came running up to me and jumped on my lap so I decided to take him home. The dog is still a little jealous when the kitten sits on my lap but she will get used to him shes been an only dog her whole life and is spoiled

Last edited:
Figured I would post my current grow while I have a good after work buzz going.
My current grow consists of 8 different cultivars from 3 different breeders.
I had packs of regular seeds sitting in my wine fridge, and had to force myself to stop growing out only feminized varieties
The reg packs were Exotic Genetix Chocolate Marshmallow (GG4x Mint Chocolate Chip) , Hazelnut Cream (Miami Haze x Cookies n Cream), and Hyp3rids Wolfman Haze (95 silver haze x Lieu Hanh) and Sawa IBL (Lime1 Bx x SBSE).
I also had 4 packs of feminized sitting around that I wanted to grow out so I added a Dragons Flame Mac Dragon Bx1( Mac Dragon #7 x Orange Dreams, and Exotic Genetix Blackout Bobby ( Gelato x Rainbow Chip), Lemon Drip ( Lemon Tree x Grease Monkey) , and Gary Poppins ( Gary Payton x Red Runtz).

I started with 15 plants, 11 regs and 4 fems
I sent out leaf samples last week and got lucky and 7 out of 11 are female so that makes a total of 11 plants. gonna be a tight fit between a 4x4 and a 3x3
Right now I am at day 21 and plan on letting them go until the weekend then topping once, then flipping in 10 days.
Welcome! Off to a great start. 👍

I think I'm gonna top one more time for 4 mains. This is day 30 from seed so another 14 days should be perfect. Debating whether I wanna get a cloner and take some clones of the wolfman and the Sawa strains I have a horrible feeling one of the 4 is gonna be a special one and I'm afraid I'm never gonna find it . So I've learned very quickly that I need to keep my tent closed now at all times, this cat wants to eat my plants so badly 20230531_075251.jpg

So I think I'm gonna lose mind if I get something special in this tent and dont clone any but have never done it before. Wasnt sure what to buy, would it be ok just to get some clonex gel, come cheap trays and a bag of rapid rooters?
Genetics aside I do what your suggesting when I want to make a clone. But when I trim off nice branches I almost always have a container of water I can toss one in. After a couple weeks they look like this.
469ACE46-A116-44E4-AF3C-872969763395.jpegF1B39E0F-CE16-401A-A8AE-7BF5A49E43F9.jpeg

These are at the point I have to toss or give away. I’m at my limit.

If I make a clone I dip in my gel, then powder, then put in a cup. Don’t have one ATM. I just transplanted last week.

Here is a good link;

So I think I'm gonna lose mind if I get something special in this tent and dont clone any but have never done it before. Wasnt sure what to buy, would it be ok just to get some clonex gel, come cheap trays and a bag of rapid rooters?
Yup that works well.

I just ordered a 24 slot aerocloner and some clonex gel. Hopefully I got everything I needed
Also work great

Thanks, I'm still a little nervous about it since it's my first time I'm afraid I'm gonna grow something special and lose it forever
You know which method your going to try first? Or going to do both.

One of the biggest factors is keep light to an absolute minimum… remember they have no roots so forcing photosynthesis at anything above minimal will damage the clones.

And temperature… i find about 80f air temp to be the sweet spot… and about 72-74 root temp which usually comes with those air temps

You know which method your going to try first? Or going to do both.

One of the biggest factors is keep light to an absolute minimum… remember they have no roots so forcing photosynthesis at anything above minimal will damage the clones.

And temperature… i find about 80f air temp to be the sweet spot… and about 72-74 root temp which usually comes with those air temps
bought the 24 slot dwc cloner so I think I'm gonna give that a try. Do I need to go out and get a weaker led strip or will it work if I dim my led all the way down?

bought the 24 slot dwc cloner so I think I'm gonna give that a try. Do I need to go out and get a weaker led strip or will it work if I dim my led all the way down?
I just use ambient light from any room. All you need is enough to prevent then from flowering and thats very little. No more than 5000 Lux is what id recommend like 2000k should be plenty and have nice healthy green clones after rooting

This is lights on in my top zone. About 3’ long and 2’ hight. LED is all the way down. Zone 2 below heats the bottom of the shelf for warmth. Under the cloth are pucks with seeds. I took the small glass out of it’s dark cup.
232B32B3-4428-466C-BB4F-7D1A538F0576.jpeg

Once I see root strands I put in the double cup with holes on inside cup. This way I can see when it gets lots of roots to transplant. Also let’s you see where your soils water line is. (Aqua man knows the right term.)

This is the lower zone 2 with vegging plants. One in the cup it getting sent outside with the other veggies soon.
84B112DE-D161-4CB6-A474-5C63BF756C6C.jpeg

Once your plant(s) get larger and you start grooming them you’ll have lots of opportunities to make clones and experiment.

Great plants man. 👍

I ended up cancelling my order for the cloner and ordering this one instead. I figure since I am growing in soil it might be easier to tranplant them if I use the plugs. https://buildasoil.com/products/complete-clone-kit
That looks like the same one @GoodShit97 uses. He’s got a few in his now iirc.

I made one with mondi tray, jiffy tray & dome. Use Jiffy pucks in it. Didn’t know about the kits. But mine only cost $20 plus Jiffy peat pucks.

I also put in a hygrometer to watch things better in the dome, the cheap rectangular ones people put in jars. Just outline then cut out inside the line.

88290861-D2AA-40B0-ACE5-AA0E1AFBE065.jpeg

I have only used it twice as I don’t need more than 4 at a time. But I use it for other things.

I think a a smaller one would have been a better setup unless making lots of clones. Maybe a 3x3 for 9 cells. If it exists.

Don’t know your legal limits or goals so hope this helps.

I ended up cancelling my order for the cloner and ordering this one instead. I figure since I am growing in soil it might be easier to tranplant them if I use the plugs. https://buildasoil.com/products/complete-clone-kit
I run the floraflex cloner and floraflex plugs. My first bag of plugs i didnt use any hormones and i would get about 60-70% success. Started usijg clonex and have 100% success every time.
They all work the same though so it doesnt matter what one you buy imo.

Just make sure you keep them warm.
Only time i struggle is in the winter when its cold inside. But i think ive got that figured out now and ill just leave the cloner on a towel on top of my pellet stove in the winter. It doesnt even get as hot as a heat mat so it should be safe.

tent is filling up nicely. Gonna take 2 cuts of each plant and put them in the 3x3 with light dimmed down all the way. Every plant is handling full strength nutrients but the wolfman is showing some pale tips so I diluted her feed a little bit this morning with some ph water. Flip planned for the 10th next Saturday. Here is 1 pic of all of them and 2 pics of the wolfman I have a good feeling about this plant even if she is a picky eater 20230602_174207.jpg
20230602_174217.jpg
20230602_174221.jpg

Back
Top Bottom