A little sign language for all.
bullshit_sign_language_3.gif

:p

My 420 order from gomendel.com arrived today. Surprised to see 2 bonus packs instead of the 1 he said you'd get for buying 1. Maybe bc I bought a midsize pack instead of the small one? Either way ..excited for these! Not sure what's the word on the lime sunburst I don't see it on his site so I may have to DM him for the info on it. Hell yea!
IMG_20240502_101942682_HDR.jpg

My wagonnnnnnn is dragginnnnnn…Lots of goals met today, mind says hellllll yeah, body says Feck that..
One big western deck left to clean, two huge flower beds left and a pool deck to contend with, then I’m sooooo done and ready to bring on the summer!
For now it’s aches and pains and a big o J of Concrete Shoes. Forty five minutes and I’ll be snoring!

My wagonnnnnnn is dragginnnnnn…Lots of goals met today, mind says hellllll yeah, body says Feck that..
One big western deck left to clean, two huge flower beds left and a pool deck to contend with, then I’m sooooo done and ready to bring on the summer!
For now it’s aches and pains and a big o J of Concrete Shoes. Forty five minutes and I’ll be snoring!
Still a little to early to be planting most things here. May 24th or later is the usual. Had frost a couple times last year.

We need to pull the crates out and decide what’s on the list to grow again this year.

Grass and dandelions both exploded this week. Weather report says possible rain the next 5 days.

At least it’s been warmer. We can finally turn the furnace off.

Still a little to early to be planting most things here. May 24th or later is the usual. Had frost a couple times last year.

We need to pull the crates out and decide what’s on the list to grow again this year.

Grass and dandelions both exploded this week. Weather report says possible rain the next 5 days.

Lucky you, we won't be turning ours off until mid June if we're lucky, warm yesterday but we had a few flakes fly Tuesday night.

We could use that rain in ol Siam

Well today has just been a downer of a day. Was sitting at Dunkin at 540 this morning when I started thinking about a friend of mine who was just diagnosed with stage 4 blood cancer. Then an hour later I got a phone call he had passed away early this morning. Now I know why he was on my mind.

RIP Mike, gonna miss you Fudge!

Well today has just been a downer of a day. Was sitting at Dunkin at 540 this morning when I started thinking about a friend of mine who was just diagnosed with stage 4 blood cancer. Then an hour later I got a phone call he had passed away early this morning. Now I know why he was on my mind.

So sorry for the loss of your friend. Hang in there and appreciate and enjoy every day. We never know when it’s the last.

So sorry for the loss of your friend. Hang in there and appreciate and enjoy every day. We never know when it’s the last.
Walked probably 1000 miles through the Adirondack mountains and Cotton Hill state land here at home with him deer hunting. Got to watch him shoot the biggest buck/deer I've ever seen too! 242 pound 11 pointer in Willsboro NY what a fun drag that was. Made a lot of memories with him in the short 10 years I knew him. Poor guy only retired last January.
Such is life tho I guess. We work to live and live to die 🤷🏻

cancer fucking sux! I'm so sorry to hear about your friend, may he rest in peace.

Damn you mean they make you do all that shit up there? Jerks! 😂
Boss is a dick fo sho.

Exciting time tho at work. You should stop by in a couple weeks and I’ll print some for you. Btw some of that lazy biker made it to CG. And mosh. It got a lot smoother after a couple weeks in the jar. Still smells loud like a Harley.

Man that's cool, I still got some for ya Granny and I got more for you too Moe....when I got those buds to ya they were super fresh, like bucked maybe 2 or 3 days prior and jarred. I just knew I wouldn't be able to get to ya probably anytime prior to mosh making it in... bonus you had some still to share with granny! I was meeting you at 7am in the morning and at 3am dog tired i was like oh yea I gotta ready some buds so I took a handful of buds and did what i could lol.

But yea I got some of this mandarin cookies from sshz put aside too...some orange shit...makes your drink taste orange flavored I had an orange cola today and my buddy hotdog his tea turned to orange tea lol wild stuff.

My dad is finally getting around decent, still needs help with laundry and shit but yea I'll get with ya soon🙏🏻

So, I’m looking this morning for information on the strain Bubba Fett. More so, any photos to compare it too as I don’t believe the seeds I got from SeedFair are actually Bubba Fett seeds. Growth is wrong height is wrong, structure is wrong. Very little info out there.
I did find this, you see anything wrong with the growing info?
IMG_2008.png

So, I’m looking this morning for information on the strain Bubba Fett. More so, any photos to compare it too as I don’t believe the seeds I got from SeedFair are actually Bubba Fett seeds. Growth is wrong height is wrong, structure is wrong. Very little info out there.
I did find this, you see anything wrong with the growing info?
View attachment 56591
Yep! 12 hours of light for veg and 18 for flower😅
Also. Wtf.
I've never heard of a plant done in 45-50 days either.

The whole thing is off imo.

Yep! 12 hours of light for veg and 18 for flower😅
Also. Wtf.
I've never heard of a plant done in 45-50 days either.

The whole thing is off imo.
You are right on about the timing too! We are at day 56 and the buds are just beginning to put on a little size. I won’t be following his harvest info either!

Back
Top Bottom