Today I’m doing zero dirt work! I’m down to one big unruly flower bed, the grape arbor and the pool deck. Have plenty of time this coming week when I can walk again!
Today I’m getting caught up on all of my mail outs, so if you have seeds or something coming to you from me, they will go out tomorrow. Other than that my job is to make a potato salad and a Cole slaw to go with the Hubby’s bbq. Easy day.. oh, and imma smoke some stuff..some good stuff..
I'm having motivation problems, I get so used to my long winter routine that gets me through the day of breakfast -10 am down to my workshop grow room -12 noon upstairs for couch for coffee, chess. lunch - 2pm workshop grow room -5pm upstairs for dinner -7pm down again til lights out pm 9pm movie 11:30 bed.

As warmer weather shows up I'll take Qnight for a walk in the afternoon for 30 min - hour.......I gotta throw in Yard work & Spring clean up somewhere but its hard getting out of my habited regime. Throw in 8-10 joints a day and I can't find time for yard work
My wedding cakeWedding cake9WB.JPG

Last edited:
My dishwasher just shit the bed. Yay me. Now I gotta buy a door, an AC, and a dishwasher.
I just got air back Thursday. Out for two weeks while the parts were on order. Thank goodness it has been cool here. Sleeping with the windows open has been hell on my allergies!

Lucky you, we won't be turning ours off until mid June if we're lucky, warm yesterday but we had a few flakes fly Tuesday night.
I considered turning it back on over the weekend. Wifey doesn’t do cold well but she’ll complain rather than turn it on herself. 🤣

It’s the damp chill that can get me some mornings.

Finish this smoke and then I’m off to rebuild a flower bed. I’ll be cutting and laying cardboard down around all the existing plants. When I get the bottom covered in cardboard then I’ll start moving wheelbarrow loads of used cannabis dirt until I have about eight inches atop of the cardboard. This is an xlent way to control weeds, hold moisture and break down into compost (the cardboard) plus the worms love it!
I’ll let it sit through a good rain and then plant it. Viola’ gorgeous healthy bed, no weeds, bright with colorful blooms. My kinda thing!
I use old newspapers or shopping fliers outdoors. Same idea. Twin 2 seemed to like it fine as well. She ended up a big girl. Tasty too. 😄

I just saw a thing about foods banned around the world in different countries but Okay in America. Mountain Dew, Ritz Cracker, Skittles, your meat products, chicken, pork, beef, Frosted Flakes, Coffee mate, stove top stuffing, wheat this, Gatoraid. pop tarts, Lucky Charms, Pilsbury biscuits,Rasberry Jello, Dorito's light because of Transfats, dye, growth hormones, Bromine, BHT carcinogin. Chlorine and other chemicals our foods.......And we can't wash that out.as I take a sip of Coffeemate in my coffee
My family, great & great great grandparents, drank coffee with cans of condensed milk and later that white powered crap. 🤢

I think that’s why I only drank tea until 40. 🤣

BUT I like the taste and it doesn't make my coffee cold, I buy the mega 1/2 ton tub from Costco & once its done I go back to coffee cream. I like it for a while then kick it to the curb. Maybe once a year I buy that $15 tub......I know its not good for me but looking at that list I've done them all way more than I should and I'm 72 real soon so meh a bit of Coffee mate should just help the pickling process I've been going through coagulate my blood and stop me from bleeding out too fast.
My grand parents wouldn’t change either. My mom no longer uses it, not for decades, but at one time it was all anyone used.

Always reminded me of mixing Polyfill. Plaster patch mix. 🤣

Welcome to the world of parenting! You have one of the most important jobs in the world! It won’t be long and they won’t need your constant guidance.
Start standing over those boys, making them pick up their own mess. It’s easier to do it yourself but take one for the team and show them this shit is not done by some majical cleaning fairy 🧚 that shows up while they are at school.
If I had wee ones at this point in time, I’d never allow them public guidance as it’s so fecked up.
Hang in there, fishing time is on its way!
Agree 💯%. Unfortunately my wife is the hug them and never let go type. 🤦

All I can say is pick your battles and learn to compromise. Otherwise you’re going to be miserable or divorced. Maybe both.

I try to, but I'm gonna end up having a heart attack trying to get the to do anything I ask.
I'm nothing but a joke to them. I say something and they do the complete opposite. Idk how to deal with them in all honesty. I've tried everything that's been recommended to me, my kids are just horrible for me and my wife. They'll listen to anyone else tho....
That’s normal too. You know how many time my wife and I heard what a wonderful son/daughter we have? How they made beds and helped in the kitchen at sleepovers? Or helped a neighbour in need on the way home? 😳

Then I go look and the child in question is drawing on the furniture or made lunch and walked away from the mess eating while walking. 🤦

Changelings! Must be it.

I’m playing in the dirt today. Planting 🍇. Got my weed seeds on soak too, so imma fix the cups for those babies. Next grows line up is
Sugar Black Rose
Jelly Roll
Black Mimosa
Cherry Pie
Fruit by the Foot
The Shine
(sounds like a dessert buffet huh?)

Well good news is I’ve been doing dishes ever since I was big enough to stand on a stool and reach the sink..many years, millions of dishes..and I’m not dead yet..

I’m playing in the dirt today. Planting 🍇. Got my weed seeds on soak too, so imma fix the cups for those babies. Next grows line up is
Sugar Black Rose
Jelly Roll
Black Mimosa
Cherry Pie
Fruit by the Foot
The Shine
Fruit by the foot is Atlas seeds?
I grew their auto version and it was really tasty.

Fruit by the foot is Atlas seeds?
I grew their auto version and it was really tasty.
These are Captain Redbeards, but they claim to be tasty!
Per Redbeards:
Have you ever wondered what it's like to have a fruit roll-up and cannabis all rolled into one? Well, let me introduce you to the incredible Fruit by the Foot It's like a magical fusion of fruity goodness with a splash of gas.
Picture this: you take a bite of a mouthwatering, sweet and tangy fruit roll-up that's infused with the goodness of cannabis. It's like a flavor explosion in your mouth!
Just imagine cultivating your very own cannabis plants that not only produce potent buds but also boast the flavors and aromas of your favorite fruits. It's like having your own personal fruity garden of cannabis delights right at your fingertips. From luscious berries to tropical delights, the Fruit by the Foot allows you to explore a whole array of delicious flavors and experiences.
So, if you're looking to add a touch of fruity magic to your cannabis growing endeavors, look no further than the Fruit by the Foot. With its unique blend of flavors, aromas, and therapeutic potential, it's sure to leave you craving for more. Thc ranges up to 28% with especially high yields. She gets tall and branches like crazy. Flower time is 62-69 days. Get ready to embark on a tantalizing journey as you unleash the power of fruity gas in the palm of your hand!

Sugar Black Rose
Jelly Roll
Black Mimosa
Cherry Pie
Fruit by the Foot
The Shine
Nice list.
Please let us know the breeders..

The Grow I have coming off in a couple of weeks:
Oregon Grape, Crème De La Dank, Tye Dyed Train, Biscotti Blond..Redbeards
Bubba Fett..The Seed Fair
Gorilla Glue 4 @B2ACG
The Crème De La Dank is some rank rank stuff. The smell is just dank dank dank!

Back
Top Bottom