Happy anniversary Granny~!
Hope everyone stays safe from the tornados.
They have been pretty brutal this year already.

Man, my house smells good! Smells like skunk weed and bacon! 🥹😆🥹 I rendered bacon grease today. I use it when I make cornbread and tonight I will have the first Polk sallat of the year. That is also cooked in bacon grease.
Yes, it’s poison if not properly cooked. A lost art and some fine eating! I’ve been waiting for these tops to get justttt right..today is the day! Much like waiting on weed!
Was supposed to go to Cattleman’s for a steak tonight to celebrate our Anniversary, but we are under tornado warnings so imma stay close to home. Been with the Hubby 22 years and married 12 of them today.
In 22 years, he has made me mad enough to slam the door, one time. But, I slammed it twice cuz the first one wasn’t loud enough! 🥹😆🥹
Well smoke break is over, time to get back to the kitchen..memories..
I have been married 44 years and can guarantee there is another door slam in your future, lol.

Fun day over here power went out so I had to pull all my plants out of the flower tent and give them some space .... internet has been down scheduled appointment for tomorrow morning so come on Ameren lol

Feck

Man, my house smells good! Smells like skunk weed and bacon! 🥹😆🥹 I rendered bacon grease today. I use it when I make cornbread and tonight I will have the first Polk sallat of the year. That is also cooked in bacon grease.
Yes, it’s poison if not properly cooked. A lost art and some fine eating! I’ve been waiting for these tops to get justttt right..today is the day! Much like waiting on weed!
Was supposed to go to Cattleman’s for a steak tonight to celebrate our Anniversary, but we are under tornado warnings so imma stay close to home. Been with the Hubby 22 years and married 12 of them today.
In 22 years, he has made me mad enough to slam the door, one time. But, I slammed it twice cuz the first one wasn’t loud enough! 🥹😆🥹
Well smoke break is over, time to get back to the kitchen..memories..
Happy anniversary, treat him well, your the best thing he's got.

Nine minutes til holy weather hell hits here. On the porch enjoying a smoke and the calm before the storm. ☔
Sounds like a freight train moving through the west.. I sure don’t like that!
Weathers off here too. Can’t make up its mind if it’s sunny and hot or high winds and downpours.

I think we broke something…

How is your weather, unsettled? Welcome to the BudBuilders watching the weather channel. We've finally broken the heat wave with T-storms and the usual floods. Very humid per usual but they are saying more storms to come. The wife sliced up some cucumbers, strawberries, ginger and added some blueberries to the water container in the fridge. It sure tastes better than just the plain water and is less expensive than buying energy drinks. My own weather advisory is looking out for where and when the storm will come and don't be near the car/street/transformer. Be careful out there whether or not your concerned about the weather it doesn't give a dam about you.

Trying to get ready for an appointment. Someone decided it was time to steal another sock. 😑

View attachment 57174

She figured out how to get them out of the hamper. Her tails going a mile a minute. (Cute, but I can’t tell her that.)
Careful with that. It’s about $5,000 to have something like that removed from their GI track. If not removed it’s fatal.

What a nice morning around here. The air is crisp and clean smelling and some of the humidity has moved along. Sun is shining.. great morning for a full on air exchange in my grow.

Careful with that. It’s about $5,000 to have something like that removed from their GI track. If not removed it’s fatal.
We try. She’s a rescue, her third year with us now. First year she ate the drywall, wooden steps, and any toy she ripped was tossed in the garbage with her watching. By year two teething was done and she learned not to destroy her toys.

I think she’s no longer chewing wood or drywall. We found a second spot in the basement that looks old.

Breaking bad habits took a while but she’s very strong willed. We try to keep an eye on her in the yard too. Other than grass and dandelions she’s been good lately.

Morning granny and the rest of the posse.

Nice morning here too. So that power outage that took my veg lights life yesterday was the first since I've been running both tents and these new lights. Well everything is set up on these wifi surge protectors...they control my timers on my lights. Well, everything got off wack now because my Internet is down too. So the wifi is offline and I can still control them and it would have been no issue but the power loss threw them for a loop and the lights didn't shut off at 8pm and also came on this morning I imagine around the same time in the AM that the outage happened in the PM yesterday. So about 420 pm guess they came on about 420 am this morning. They weren't on at 3am when I slipped down to empty the dehumidifier that was full. But they were on when I looked prior to 8am lights on time. Gonna have to hawk over them after my Internet gets fixed later today make sure they figure themselves out. Shit

Morning granny and the rest of the posse.

Nice morning here too. So that power outage that took my veg lights life yesterday was the first since I've been running both tents and these new lights. Well everything is set up on these wifi surge protectors...they control my timers on my lights. Well, everything got off wack now because my Internet is down too. So the wifi is offline and I can still control them and it would have been no issue but the power loss threw them for a loop and the lights didn't shut off at 8pm and also came on this morning I imagine around the same time in the AM that the outage happened in the PM yesterday. So about 420 pm guess they came on about 420 am this morning. They weren't on at 3am when I slipped down to empty the dehumidifier that was full. But they were on when I looked prior to 8am lights on time. Gonna have to hawk over them after my Internet gets fixed later today make sure they figure themselves out. Shit
That’s why I have not gave in to run anything off of WiFi. My timers pick right back up as soon as the power restarts.
I will tell you this, Starlink is the total pkg. I have had zero probs with it, whereas everything else I have had has been a pain in the ass.

Back
Top Bottom