Hey did ya know you should be able to see the Northern Lights from Mo. tonight? I’ve read from 12-1 am until 4 am.
Ill miss em cause tomorrow is a competition day which means I have to be moving pretty early.

best of luck tomorrow Granny... tear em up!!!!!

Hey did ya know you should be able to see the Northern Lights from Mo. tonight? I’ve read from 12-1 am until 4 am.
Ill miss em cause tomorrow is a competition day which means I have to be moving pretty early.
Funny you should mention that. My daughter sent these last night.
IMG_2430.jpegIMG_2429.jpegIMG_2428.jpegIMG_2427.jpeg
IMG_2426.jpeg

Think she said it’s supposed to be better tonight. 🤔

Oh hell yea I'm rollin a Doobie and setting my alarm ..I gotta get up and make sure my veg lamp kicks off at 2am like it should so that's perfect. That's something I've always wanted to see so thanks I'll be sure to look for it. Thanks for sharing that hadn't heard about it
So, did ya see em? Supposed to be visible tonight too!

So, I scored a 397 outta 400 with 16X’s, enough to land me 4th place. Tough wind and lack of patience fed me my lunch. 🥪
I try to tell myself that 4th out of 58 isn’t too shabby..but the competitive part of me that sits on that winners shoulder is sputtering the word bullshit.. Oh well, work harder next time!

4th ain't shabby at all.
Most face our greatest critic everyday.
I know I can I do better usually, but somedays it just is what it is.
The peaceful acceptance of that without frustration or anger is the end of a good day.
My work buddy ends everyday the same.
" We'll try again tomorrow".;)

So, I scored a 397 outta 400 with 16X’s, enough to land me 4th place. Tough wind and lack of patience fed me my lunch. 🥪
I try to tell myself that 4th out of 58 isn’t too shabby..but the competitive part of me that sits on that winners shoulder is sputtering the word bullshit.. Oh well, work harder next time!

not perfect but way to slay em in the wind Granny!!!!!

thought of you just now.. put a little chocolate syrup in my saturday night coffee.. L-I-V-I-N!!! 😆

I hope you have a wonderful mothers day tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!:)

Week 5 Granny?
They look great~! :love:

Just snapped a couple pics of mine week 4;
DSC_0886 - Copy.JPG
^Max A/C^^
DSC_0879 - Copy.JPG
^Fruit Punch^
DSC_0883 - Copy.JPG
^Zamal Dreams^
DSC_0888 - Copy.JPG
^Zamal Dreams bud from above. They are large already. Camera lens cover behind bud.^

Sorry bout that, I got lost. In a good way 🙂
I have Redbeards Fruit by the Foot, The Shine, Black Mimosa and Cherry Pie, and B2A’s Sugar Black Rose and Jelly Donut.

Very nice! What does she smell like?
I have no clue~!
I am the worst at describing flavors and smells. She is sticky already for sure.
I always rub them all and smell but have no idea what it is the attracts me.
To boot there are like 20 others packed right in there~!
The whole place is lousy with strong smells and they all smell great in their own way.
Getting tight in the room~!
DSC_0887 - Copy.JPG

Back
Top Bottom