Good morning all, we are supposed to bump up close to 90 today. This year we haven’t had a single 90 degree day yet! Traditionally, mid April we have our 1st 90 degree day! Earliest ever was a couple years ago in early March!!!!!!!!!!! Here we are in … uh? What the fuck month is this? OH! May.

Enjoy the day friends and colleagues!

12 years ago today, I was sitting on a private beach in Cudjo Key smoking some fine Mo weed, drinking coconut water, fishing. Ended the day in Key West watching the sun set.
I need more of that in my life!
Now, if I could just train someone to take care of my weed the way I want them too.. Well, a girl can dream..right?

12 years ago today, I was sitting on a private beach in Cudjo Key smoking some fine Mo weed, drinking coconut water, fishing. Ended the day in Key West watching the sun set.
I need more of that in my life!
Now, if I could just train someone to take care of my weed the way I want them too.. Well, a girl can dream..right?
My plants suffer every time I go away for more than 2 days.
No one knows how to take care of a plant around here

IMG_8167.jpeg

Was given an unexpected thank you yesterday. It had a red sticker that had a bit more info, like it’s penis envy, but my son picked it off fidgeting.

As it’s been over 30+ I wasn’t sure what to expect but I had high hopes. We had half each. After 30 minutes it was mostly body and little head. Opposite of what I expected. We both felt jittery and tingly. Bouncing leg energy. After 6 hours my son headed to bed. I was up until 3am watching shows and reading.

We had some laugh out loud moments watching shows but for the most part I kept waiting to peek but it fell short. It noted it was visual but it was more fuzzy than anything.

Still, it was something new and a very nice thank you. I’ll do it again. Hopefully a bit stronger, better. No zombie or burned out feeling. Just tired from 5-6 hours of intermittent sleep.

Now I’m waiting to see how the seeds I dropped in water are doing this afternoon. 🤞

Morning 🌞 🌄 Granny

What ya cooking up this morning? Btw how was your poke salad the other day?
Funny you should ask that as I actually am cooking this morning! I have a roast in the oven and I’m making a peach cobbler for my GF @Silver Haze .
We have a hen party scheduled this evening round 1:30. She is always bringing me brownies and I know peach cobbler is her fav.
The Polk was wonderful! A lot of work, but well worth it! Two twenty minute boils to remove the toxins and excess vitamin A, dropped into a hot skillet with onions and a smidge of bacon grease. Good stuff Maynard!
(Makes my Hubby nervous when I “graze” in the yard) 😂

Okay Yiz Menz, I’m out of here til this eve. Still gotta peel some taters and onions, poke the cobbler in the oven, and clean up my porch before the ladies get here!
Redbeards, The Shine and Fruit by the Foot has greenie heads in two days! 🥰

Funny you should ask that as I actually am cooking this morning! I have a roast in the oven and I’m making a peach cobbler for my GF @Silver Haze .
We have a hen party scheduled this evening round 1:30. She is always bringing me brownies and I know peach cobbler is her fav.
The Polk was wonderful! A lot of work, but well worth it! Two twenty minute boils to remove the toxins and excess vitamin A, dropped into a hot skillet with onions and a smidge of bacon grease. Good stuff Maynard!
(Makes my Hubby nervous when I “graze” in the yard) 😂
I hadn't heard it mentioned since my grandpa passed ....he was a wild one ....mom would always tell this story of him coming home from work and grandma didn't have no salad to go with dinner and Grandpa wasn't having it went out into the ditch and cut some weeds and put them in a bowl lol. I would ask grandpa what is that about he would say "poke salad" I would ask ...what is that...his reply was always "poke it in and push it out" 😂

I hadn't heard it mentioned since my grandpa passed ....he was a wild one ....mom would always tell this story of him coming home from work and grandma didn't have no salad to go with dinner and Grandpa wasn't having it went out into the ditch and cut some weeds and put them in a bowl lol. I would ask grandpa what is that about he would say "poke salad" I would ask ...what is that...his reply was always "poke it in and push it out" 😂
Poke salad Annie...

Blessings come in all sorts of disguises 🥸

Everything is back up and running for me finally and the Internet is literally based on speed 30x better. I was getting around 10mbps prior for 65 a month, went with T-Mobile as I've heard people using it here locally. 65 a month and now I'm getting 300mbps and lower ping, stable ping too.

Hell yea...and I can take this thing anywhere and take a TV and and Xbox....hell yea...may actually go "camping" this year lmao

Blessings come in all sorts of disguises 🥸

Everything is back up and running for me finally and the Internet is literally based on speed 30x better. I was getting around 10mbps prior for 65 a month, went with T-Mobile as I've heard people using it here locally. 65 a month and now I'm getting 300mbps and lower ping, stable ping too.

Hell yea...and I can take this thing anywhere and take a TV and and Xbox....hell yea...may actually go "camping" this year lmao
Hey did ya know you should be able to see the Northern Lights from Mo. tonight? I’ve read from 12-1 am until 4 am.
Ill miss em cause tomorrow is a competition day which means I have to be moving pretty early.

Hey did ya know you should be able to see the Northern Lights from Mo. tonight? I’ve read from 12-1 am until 4 am.
Ill miss em cause tomorrow is a competition day which means I have to be moving pretty early.
Oh hell yea I'm rollin a Doobie and setting my alarm ..I gotta get up and make sure my veg lamp kicks off at 2am like it should so that's perfect. That's something I've always wanted to see so thanks I'll be sure to look for it. Thanks for sharing that hadn't heard about it

Back
Top Bottom