No wonder this smells so good!
Limited Initial Release
Creme De La Dank is a powerful strain crossbred with Ghost OG, Grandma's Cookies, and Forbidden Fruit. The strain has strong earthy and fruit notes followed by a cookies and cream after taste. The Creme De La Dank has an extremely strong nose and may require a carbon filter to be discreet. Thc ranges 27%-30% The effects are very cerebral as well as calming. A perfect mix of attentive and calm. It’s akin to a narcotic muscle relaxant and a cup of strong coffee. She’s great for creativity as well as depression. Flower time is an average of 62-67 days with medium to heavy yield. She’ll be covered with lots of golf ball size buds with larger tops. Trellis is recommended. She’s been known to double in size during flower period 😀

A pretty area up there, I've driven through Plattsburgh a few times up and down from Ottawa, took the ferry the last time after grabbing Pizza at a Domino's I think it was, timed the ferry perfect and ate it on the ferry. The fkers wouldn't take a credit card to pay...cash only and they had a convenient located atm, so we had to pay a fee for cash advance. All we had was Canadian, everything else in Usa $ on the card....

Did you work on that dome then? a cool view of the world working up high all the time.

Did you work on that dome then? a cool view of the world working up high all the time.

I am working on the dome now still.
Been there maybe 2 months from start.
Nice view but windy many days.
I am the one on the dome installing near the end.
Our boy on top is scraping paint off the unreplaceable details.

Ready to harvest?

I was thinking maybe some ca-mag might help too!

Maybe raise the lights?😂

Okay, that’s skunk #1, popped about 3 days ago.
It was almost microscopic when it popped up! Never seen on start so small. It looked like an alfalfa sprout at first!

I’m hoping it’s going to give me some good results!IMG_5869.jpegIMG_5870.jpeg

I’m itching to start myself but my seedling station is still at 65f/18c at best. I’m hoping this week finally keeps things at 20c. I’m starting to leave hygrometers in different spots around the house. Lol

Captain Redbeard seeds order finally showed up mail lady had been keistering it for a week or so then baggock baggock laid an egg in my mailbox finally. Lots of stickers and magnets ...pretty dope!View attachment 56908
Whoooooop whoooooop! Best days ever!
My GF Kari grew the ffp and Moe really liked the taste. I do too! I sent my Mac and Cheese to Pipe, you should check out his pics. Looks darn good!
Im running three of his right now. I like his genetics. Been buying from him almost five years now and have only had probs with two of his strains. I’ve grown at least 15 of his creations.

So, the arbor is planted, the fence posts are up and the wiring for the grapevine to grow on still needs to be done. I have a bed to clean and reamend for my tomato plants, and still one very unruly medicinal herb bed to whip into shape.
Today, though, I’m taking a break. It’s sunny and cool with a nice southern wind. I’m parked in my papasan chair on the porch, listening to a few million cicadas scream out their love songs. I’m doing well not to let them into my head and focus on other noises. The birds, the wind, the nice low gurgling of a water bong..
Life is good good in the woods hood..

Ready to harvest?

I was thinking maybe some ca-mag might help too!

Maybe raise the lights?😂

Okay, that’s skunk #1, popped about 3 days ago.
It was almost microscopic when it popped up! Never seen on start so small. It looked like an alfalfa sprout at first!

I’m hoping it’s going to give me some good results!View attachment 56891View attachment 56892
Calmag? Well of course! 🤣😆🥹😅

Whoooooop whoooooop! Best days ever!
My GF Kari grew the ffp and Moe really liked the taste. I do too! I sent my Mac and Cheese to Pipe, you should check out his pics. Looks darn good!
Im running three of his right now. I like his genetics. Been buying from him almost five years now and have only had probs with two of his strains. I’ve grown at least 15 of his creations.
mac n cheese9wa1.JPG

Man, my house smells good! Smells like skunk weed and bacon! 🥹😆🥹 I rendered bacon grease today. I use it when I make cornbread and tonight I will have the first Polk sallat of the year. That is also cooked in bacon grease.
Yes, it’s poison if not properly cooked. A lost art and some fine eating! I’ve been waiting for these tops to get justttt right..today is the day! Much like waiting on weed!
Was supposed to go to Cattleman’s for a steak tonight to celebrate our Anniversary, but we are under tornado warnings so imma stay close to home. Been with the Hubby 22 years and married 12 of them today.
In 22 years, he has made me mad enough to slam the door, one time. But, I slammed it twice cuz the first one wasn’t loud enough! 🥹😆🥹
Well smoke break is over, time to get back to the kitchen..memories..

Back
Top Bottom