Can't remember who I heard say it but on a podcast one of the bigger well known breeders was talking about family cuts, shit passed around and held by relatives. He said his dad gave him a cut of whatever, but that when his dad grew it his dad would take the plant at day 25 😵‍💫🫣. He was like y'all are gonna laugh but I swear.

45 or day 50 sheesh they must be going for terpenes and not THC

Can't remember who I heard say it but on a podcast one of the bigger well known breeders was talking about family cuts, shit passed around and held by relatives. He said his dad gave him a cut of whatever, but that when his dad grew it his dad would take the plant at day 25 😵‍💫🫣. He was like y'all are gonna laugh but I swear.

45 or day 50 sheesh they must be going for terpenes and not THC
Day 25??
buds are barely even beginning to set up, most only start showing trichs at week 3... wtf. That's whack!

Some say anything to sell.
My favorite questions are ones I know the answers to.
That is how you find out who is who.

None of you saw Lincoln? :p

Finish this smoke and then I’m off to rebuild a flower bed. I’ll be cutting and laying cardboard down around all the existing plants. When I get the bottom covered in cardboard then I’ll start moving wheelbarrow loads of used cannabis dirt until I have about eight inches atop of the cardboard. This is an xlent way to control weeds, hold moisture and break down into compost (the cardboard) plus the worms love it!
I’ll let it sit through a good rain and then plant it. Viola’ gorgeous healthy bed, no weeds, bright with colorful blooms. My kinda thing!

I love all India street food poop soup videos shit is like a train wreck just gotta stare
I just saw a thing about foods banned around the world in different countries but Okay in America. Mountain Dew, Ritz Cracker, Skittles, your meat products, chicken, pork, beef, Frosted Flakes, Coffee mate, stove top stuffing, wheat this, Gatoraid. pop tarts, Lucky Charms, Pilsbury biscuits,Rasberry Jello, Dorito's light because of Transfats, dye, growth hormones, Bromine, BHT carcinogin. Chlorine and other chemicals our foods.......And we can't wash that out.as I take a sip of Coffeemate in my coffee

I just saw a thing about foods banned around the world in different countries but Okay in America. Mountain Dew, Ritz Cracker, Skittles, your meat products, chicken, pork, beef, Frosted Flakes, Coffee mate, stove top stuffing, wheat this, Gatoraid. pop tarts, Lucky Charms, Pilsbury biscuits,Rasberry Jello, Dorito's light because of Transfats, dye, growth hormones, Bromine, BHT carcinogin. Chlorine and other chemicals our foods.......And we can't wash that out.as I take a sip of Coffeemate in my coffee
I am pretty laid back but I'll fight for that shit you listed there~!:D
Nobody touches my Doritos.....

CoffeeMate ey? Pure cholesterol! 😛

They say some of the very worst are Cheezits and PopTarts. I’ve been trying to stay away from all of that. If I think I need a dessert I make it. Too many American food companies owned by Monsanto, a corporation of pesticides.

It's hard to stay moto-vated with all the fighting, sickness, ect. I stay down low.
Yep sure is, and it seems it's all in my house the last 2 weeks.
Tired of fighting, tired of my kids not listening, tired of being sick, tired of my wife never backing me up with the kids, just wore down and tired.
Need to figure out whatever it is that's just got me miserable and fix it. 😕

Yep sure is, and it seems it's all in my house the last 2 weeks.
Tired of fighting, tired of my kids not listening, tired of being sick, tired of my wife never backing me up with the kids, just wore down and tired.
Need to figure out whatever it is that's just got me miserable and fix it. 😕
Whenever I feel like I'm spinning my wheels and frustrated, I try to lower my bar and not wake up in the morning thinking I need to find the silver bullet that will solve all my problems. I'll make a short list of easily doable, small tasks I know I can accomplish, and build off the positive vibes and momentum I gain from getting something done.

Whenever I feel like I'm spinning my wheels and frustrated, I try to lower my bar and not wake up in the morning thinking I need to find the silver bullet that will solve all my problems. I'll make a short list of easily doable, small tasks I know I can accomplish, and build off the positive vibes and momentum I gain from getting something done.
I just don't do anything with my life and it's starting to drag me down.
I sit home most days cleaning my house, doing the laundry and dishes. Then my kids come home from school and destroy my house again lol.
Daycare is too expensive so it's pointless for me to go back to work but it's what I really need to do, cause I feel I have no purpose.
It's 500 dollars a week per kid, no way I'm gonna find a job where i start off making over 1000 bucks a week when I can't work full time. So I sit home, plus my wife lost her license so I gotta cart her ass all over the place so it's just hard

CoffeeMate ey? Pure cholesterol! 😛
BUT I like the taste and it doesn't make my coffee cold, I buy the mega 1/2 ton tub from Costco & once its done I go back to coffee cream. I like it for a while then kick it to the curb. Maybe once a year I buy that $15 tub......I know its not good for me but looking at that list I've done them all way more than I should and I'm 72 real soon so meh a bit of Coffee mate should just help the pickling process I've been going through coagulate my blood and stop me from bleeding out too fast.

BUT I like the taste and it doesn't make my coffee cold, I buy the mega 1/2 ton tub from Costco & once its done I go back to coffee cream. I like it for a while then kick it to the curb. Maybe once a year I buy that $15 tub......I know its not good for me but looking at that list I've done them all way more than I should and I'm 72 real soon so meh a bit of Coffee mate should just help the pickling process I've been going through coagulate my blood and stop me from bleeding out too fast.
I’m writing all this down to use “when I get old”. So far I got it.
I only drink one tub a year.
Im old and have done way worse.
Im pickling myself for preservation.
I’m doing some much needed blood work, so I won’t bleed out so fast!
Im following you for tips @Pipecarver, you got this down pat!

I just don't do anything with my life and it's starting to drag me down.
I sit home most days cleaning my house, doing the laundry and dishes. Then my kids come home from school and destroy my house again lol.
Daycare is too expensive so it's pointless for me to go back to work but it's what I really need to do, cause I feel I have no purpose.
It's 500 dollars a week per kid, no way I'm gonna find a job where i start off making over 1000 bucks a week when I can't work full time. So I sit home, plus my wife lost her license so I gotta cart her ass all over the place so it's just hard
Welcome to the world of parenting! You have one of the most important jobs in the world! It won’t be long and they won’t need your constant guidance.
Start standing over those boys, making them pick up their own mess. It’s easier to do it yourself but take one for the team and show them this shit is not done by some majical cleaning fairy 🧚 that shows up while they are at school.
If I had wee ones at this point in time, I’d never allow them public guidance as it’s so fecked up.
Hang in there, fishing time is on its way!

I’m writing all this down to use “when I get old”. So far I got it.
I only drink one tub a year.
Im old and have done way worse.
Im pickling myself for preservation.
I’m doing some much needed blood work, so I won’t bleed out so fast!
Im following you for tips @Pipecarver, you got this down pat!
Don't forget the metal parts, Bionic hips, & shin bone attachments that throw airport security into panic mode & the little grey men hair style gets them all confused.

Welcome to the world of parenting! You have one of the most important jobs in the world! It won’t be long and they won’t need your constant guidance.
Start standing over those boys, making them pick up their own mess. It’s easier to do it yourself but take one for the team and show them this shit is not done by some majical cleaning fairy 🧚 that shows up while they are at school.
If I had wee ones at this point in time, I’d never allow them public guidance as it’s so fecked up.
Hang in there, fishing time is on its way!
I try to, but I'm gonna end up having a heart attack trying to get the to do anything I ask.
I'm nothing but a joke to them. I say something and they do the complete opposite. Idk how to deal with them in all honesty. I've tried everything that's been recommended to me, my kids are just horrible for me and my wife. They'll listen to anyone else tho....

I try to, but I'm gonna end up having a heart attack trying to get the to do anything I ask.
I'm nothing but a joke to them. I say something and they do the complete opposite. Idk how to deal with them in all honesty. I've tried everything that's been recommended to me, my kids are just horrible for me and my wife. They'll listen to anyone else tho....
ALL kids are like that! Problem is, when you lay down the law, you have to stick with it at ALL costs! It took a bit, but when I told my kids something they knew that’s exactly what I meant. A lot of times it was punishment to me! I’d much rather had a quiet cleaning day but the lesson was more important than my comfort.
I never was much of a spanker, I did things that made em wish I’d just bust their ass and move along!

Today I’m doing zero dirt work! I’m down to one big unruly flower bed, the grape arbor and the pool deck. Have plenty of time this coming week when I can walk again!
Today I’m getting caught up on all of my mail outs, so if you have seeds or something coming to you from me, they will go out tomorrow. Other than that my job is to make a potato salad and a Cole slaw to go with the Hubby’s bbq. Easy day.. oh, and imma smoke some stuff..some good stuff..

I think I needed to treat my son more like a cat, they can do no wrong and after they misbehave you have to give them more love not anger.Cats don't understand anger or that your anger is a consequence of them doing something wrong. They will understand your love regardless of what they've done and are less likely to misbehave if they feel that love.

Back
Top Bottom