I only buy 8,000 btu or larger window units, anything smaller is pointless for me unfortunately. So i just spent almost 400 on an AC. Ouch 🫣
I bought one of those Media that are U shaped to fit the window and you close the window down really far, It's 8,000btu's and yes $400 dollars in Texas.For my bedroom.

I bought one of those Media that are U shaped to fit the window and you close the window down really far, It's 8,000btu's and yes $400 dollars in Texas.For my bedroom.
I saw those yesterday too, I ended up getting a 10,000 btu Fridgidaire cause it was only 47 dollars more than the 8000 btu. Same one that I have in my kitchen and it's a solid unit.

I have witnessed a neighbor have a siezure type deal but he was fine in ten minutes, don't panic, my advice, Dr. Dingledorf style
Seizures are scary things to observe. My Daughter has Grand Mal seizures or did until we discovered the strain Future One. It has gone from seizures every day or two to a seizure once or twice a year. Generally if she forgets to smoke. Weed heavy with the terpene Linalool is the ticket for that.

Mornin Yiz Menz!
Back to being Cinderella today. Takes me about three days to clean my whole house. 🏠 Today is day two! Grrrrrrr! I just want to get her all shined up, so when I get back from this competition I just drop my bags in the laundry room and have zilch to do. Not to mention the day after I get home it’s weed jail for me for about 3-4 days. They say the wicked never rests. I must be pretty wicked, but jars of pretty green buds overcomes that analogy pretty fast!💨

Mornin Yiz Menz!
Back to being Cinderella today. Takes me about three days to clean my whole house. 🏠 Today is day two! Grrrrrrr! I just want to get her all shined up, so when I get back from this competition I just drop my bags in the laundry room and have zilch to do. Not to mention the day after I get home it’s weed jail for me for about 3-4 days. They say the wicked never rests. I must be pretty wicked, but jars of pretty green buds overcomes that analogy pretty fast!💨
I threw out spagetti, dried potato's, roaches,Yuck! about 50 lbs. imbarrasing. Mispelled

It’s floors, windows and ceiling fans here today. I’m pretty sure I need another smoke!
Hey Cinderella the stars have aligned, the seas have parted and looks like I got a good window of availability on Friday (possibly Saturday too if my wife is off work). Anyway if ya wanna try to link up if there's time for it, let's do it! Give me the yay or nay and I'll pm ya my phone number

Hey Cinderella the stars have aligned, the seas have parted and looks like I got a good window of availability on Friday (possibly Saturday too if my wife is off work). Anyway if ya wanna try to link up if there's time for it, let's do it! Give me the yay or nay and I'll pm ya my phone number
Yay! Saturday evening would be best as I will get in late Friday evening. If the wife can’t be off Saturday I’ll try to move earlier Friday. Yup, send me ya numbers!

Granny you mentioned Mexico beach's yesterday, I got this as a facebook memory to day1716316492245.jpeg1716316507337.jpeg
We had the upstairs unit for a week a bunch of years ago now I guess, A pretty place In Mahahual. Right on the beach for $100/night...at the time, about 4hrs south of Cancun. I may have shown you other spots there we've stayed at. No resort just a nice clean room with a bathroom & shower, breakfast included ocean at your just out the door

Granny you mentioned Mexico beach's yesterday, I got this as a facebook memory to dayView attachment 58557View attachment 58558
We had the upstairs unit for a week a bunch of years ago now I guess, A pretty place In Mahahual. Right on the beach for $100/night...at the time, about 4hrs south of Cancun. I may have shown you other spots there we've stayed at. No resort just a nice clean room with a bathroom & shower, breakfast included ocean at your just out the door
That’s the best! 🥰

That’s the best! 🥰
Ya I found it on google maps, I was just scrolling around and saw this bright blue hole off the coast of Mexico and I'd been in Cancun/ Playa del Carmen/ Cosumel in the past and going further south intrigued me so I made a plan and we went.

After that I used it as a base of sorts where we'd fly to Cancun, rent a car and head to Mahahual for a couple of night then off into the center of the Yucatan looking at different ruin sites and places to stay close to some sites. and return to Mahahual before heading home.1716318349532.png

Most of the sites are completely empty, except for maybe 1 or 2 workers or kids that guard your car while you visit the site, good scam but its much better to be friendly to the kids than leave your rental for an hour or 2 unattended in an empty parking lot , a few peso is worth it, even cold drinks to them sometimes as we usually have a cooler in the car with driving rations & lunch.....awe I go on too long.

@Pipecarver
Here’s my getaway spot. This is Navarre Island in the Florida Panhandle. Clear blue water, white sands. The most beautiful beach in the US!View attachment 58585
Wow, yes that looks beautiful, right on the beach.....I looked at that area when we stayed in Florida one winter but the best deal I found was just south of Daytona. We drove through just north of there one time coming from New Orleans heading to Orlando on #10 but not down on the coast we turned right in Tallahassee.

I could see me spending some time there through our winters. When you add it all up for 3-4 months the saving on food cost taxes, fuel, cutting down the heat and shutting down internet and our bills it balances out pretty well, that's why so many of us head south for the winter.....its not just the geese that come down to crap in your lands and play on your golf courses

Ya I found it on google maps, I was just scrolling around and saw this bright blue hole off the coast of Mexico and I'd been in Cancun/ Playa del Carmen/ Cosumel in the past and going further south intrigued me so I made a plan and we went.

After that I used it as a base of sorts where we'd fly to Cancun, rent a car and head to Mahahual for a couple of night then off into the center of the Yucatan looking at different ruin sites and places to stay close to some sites. and return to Mahahual before heading home.View attachment 58593

Most of the sites are completely empty, except for maybe 1 or 2 workers or kids that guard your car while you visit the site, good scam but its much better to be friendly to the kids than leave your rental for an hour or 2 unattended in an empty parking lot , a few peso is worth it, even cold drinks to them sometimes as we usually have a cooler in the car with driving rations & lunch.....awe I go on too long.
That's how it's done though, gotta pay em off or they'll call the backup to come get your car lol. When I worked down in St Louis city parking was like 20 bucks for the garage and this was before pay was that good to make it reasonable. So I'd park across the main street in what was considered the worst housing projects on the Northside of town. Every morning though like clockwork there was a couple OGs out on the corner and everyday I pulled up and gave them a few bottles of water and a 3 dollar pack of smokes to split. Worth it, everyone else got robbed but me lol. My car was a beater tho 🤷🏻‍♂️

That's how it's done though, gotta pay em off or they'll call the backup to come get your car lol. When I worked down in St Louis city parking was like 20 bucks for the garage and this was before pay was that good to make it reasonable. So I'd park across the main street in what was considered the worst housing projects on the Northside of town. Every morning though like clockwork there was a couple OGs out on the corner and everyday I pulled up and gave them a few bottles of water and a 3 dollar pack of smokes to split. Worth it, everyone else got robbed but me lol. My car was a beater tho 🤷🏻‍♂️
Ya, a few bucks is worth it, they don't watch the dam car though...lol..they trail us through the park, kinda keeping an eye on us from a distance at times, big parks with huge pyramids to explore and I guess they want to be at the car when we leave so instead of staying in an empty lot they keep tabs on their money source by prowling the ruins.

Kinda cool roaming the ruins and surrounding jungle as kids growing up. Man as a kid I'd of crawled all over those things top to bottom and sideways...no money & living in a shack but as a kid it would have been a hell of a growing up living in the jungle.

Seizures are scary things to observe. My Daughter has Grand Mal seizures or did until we discovered the strain Future One. It has gone from seizures every day or two to a seizure once or twice a year. Generally if she forgets to smoke. Weed heavy with the terpene Linalool is the ticket for that.

The one brother seems to do better after smoking. But he gets so many grand mal back to back he gets hospitalized. I’ll tell my son to mention Future One to him. He likes my weed better so far but goes to the dispensary often.

The one brother seems to do better after smoking. But he gets so many grand mal back to back he gets hospitalized. I’ll tell my son to mention Future One to him. He likes my weed better so far but goes to the dispensary often.
IMG_8324.jpeg

Son sent him the info I found. He’s interested. As my usual strain is very citrusy I wonder if that’s why he likes it? 🤔

Thanks for the info @CannaGranny 👍🥰

Back
Top Bottom