Beautiful! I like cacti but never had much luck. Anything big enough I thought I could keep alive was way to much $$$. Thanks for a peek of the other side. 👍

Last chore of the day, watering. Then imma pack my range bag, smoke a big one and spend tomorrow getting my head right for the Nationals. I know when I sit down at my bench on Saturday morning, my chances are as good as anyone out there. Forcing myself to be patient as well as questioning each call will set me even better.
Saturdays weather is a winner day for all of us, what’s coming on Sunday will separate the wheat and chaff. Rain, which means flat wind flags and switching winds of 17-24 mph, anybody’s guess. Cross your fingers for me, I’m the only fem in my division and I NEED to whip these men’s butts!
Sierra Cup, here I come! Team Range Damaged coming in hot! View attachment 58760View attachment 58761
I have no doubt you’ll do well. 👍
Have a great trip PAL.

Inpatient is my middle name, I don't do traffic jams or Drs well, if I get an appointment for say 1pm and by 1:30 I haven't been seen then WTF is an Appointment? I will be heard...lol... We've walked out on numerous meals if they've taken too long and just waiting for a waitress that won't return after giving us menu's out we go. Line ups in stores......nope..sorry dear I'm in the car

Same here. Uncle was like that too so I come by it naturally. 🤣

I don’t wait in line to leave a friggen store either. Costco can kiss my ass. I paid, I leave. You want to check my stuff do it on the run and don’t touch me or my cart. Treating everyone like a criminal is NOT okay. Making it a normal thing is not acceptable. Imo

View attachment 58903

Somethings not right, tomatoes already got moved outside. And the Strawberry Lemonade is top heavy.
Put more soil in the top of that cup and prop it up. What’s the details on the light they are under. Intensity might not be enough or it’s to much.

Put more soil in the top of that cup and prop it up. What’s the details on the light they are under. Intensity might not be enough or it’s to much.
I was told not to in the past but usually put a bit on top when using pucks. I already added a bit more about an hour ago. Also moved them to the main floor for a few hours while I did outside veggies.
IMG_8373.jpeg

Thanks for reaffirming it was a good move. 👍

LED is at 8000 LUX in the tent. 18/6
Pretty sure that’s the lowest it goes. Anything lower and I’ll have to move them to another section. Red cups ate up the distance gap.

They are in a shaded bay window area for a bit before going back downstairs.

@MDK
Enjoyed our chat today! 🥰
Im here, and fixing to call it a night. I’ll be on the range at seven in the morning ( cross ya fingers for me!) Two heats and a team match tomorrow, so I’ll call ya as soon as I leave the range! I’d guess around 6:30. Looking forward to meeting you and the wife!

@MDK
Enjoyed our chat today! 🥰
Im here, and fixing to call it a night. I’ll be on the range at seven in the morning ( cross ya fingers for me!) Two heats and a team match tomorrow, so I’ll call ya as soon as I leave the range! I’d guess around 6:30. Looking forward to meeting you and the wife!
Well I'll be there but I'm rolling solo tomorrow unfortunately she has some aunts and uncles coming over to help her go through some of her dad's stuff and she has the boy so I'll have go it alone.

I'll make her come next time for sure. But yea enjoyed it as well the chat that is and looking forward to meeting up tomorrow 💯. I'll be on standby 🙂

Smoking the devil's lettuce now, cheers to all 🍻

Morning all.

Up at 6:30. Empty house this Saturday. Wife’s out grocery shopping and sons at work. Willow and I did the outdoor watering enjoying the rising sun.

More yard work to do but the winds picked up and now just a blanket of clouds. So much for a sunny day. But I could handle a rain day. 🤔

Enjoy the weekend BBers.

giphy.gif

How did you do Granny?
Started the day out in first place. Took first in the first heat and first in the team match. Dropped two points within 80 shots, am two down for top dog tomorrow and two 20 round matches left to rectify it. So, medaled twice today for first 🥰. First female to ever medal at the Sierra Cup, and I took two! I’m all in tomorrow for the big win.
Already had @MDK in the parking lot showing him my Missus T medals, lol.
Cross ya fingers, I want that huge crystal trophy, called the Sierra Cup!

Beautiful day in the Midwest here, @CannaGranny hope you do well today talk to ya later...perfect weather today show them men what's up

@steamroller how you been man, guessing that weather has you working your butt off. Hope things going well your way too dude
Enjoyed the hell out of our visit!

Back
Top Bottom