Started the day out in first place. Took first in the first heat and first in the team match. Dropped two points within 80 shots, am two down for top dog tomorrow and two 20 round matches left to rectify it. So, medaled twice today for first 🥰. First female to ever medal at the Sierra Cup, and I took two! I’m all in tomorrow for the big win.
Already had @MDK in the parking lot showing him my Missus T medals, lol.
Cross ya fingers, I want that huge crystal trophy, called the Sierra Cup!
Go kick some ass Granny!!! 🔥😍

Started the day out in first place. Took first in the first heat and first in the team match. Dropped two points within 80 shots, am two down for top dog tomorrow and two 20 round matches left to rectify it. So, medaled twice today for first 🥰. First female to ever medal at the Sierra Cup, and I took two! I’m all in tomorrow for the big win.
Already had @MDK in the parking lot showing him my Missus T medals, lol.
Cross ya fingers, I want that huge crystal trophy, called the Sierra Cup!
She ain't lying either ya menz 😜

Enjoyed it too, good people 🥰. Best of luck tomorrow to you and the hubs!

Edit: just smoked down a Doobie of CG's creek walker, good tasty smoke, tastes like purple big league chew ....thanks for the sample🥴

Last edited:
She ain't lying either ya menz 😜

Enjoyed it too, good people 🥰. Best of luck tomorrow to you and the hubs!

Edit: just smoked down a Doobie of CG's creek walker, good tasty smoke, tastes like purple big league chew ....thanks for the sample🥴
Was so nice to meet you @MDK ! What a stellar fellow! I enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you for the samples too! Nice and mellow, easy smokin. 😍 Big league chew huh? Been years since I even thought of that. Now ya got me sniffing the jar! lol. We gonna do that again! You just gotta try out this Bubba Fett!

So Saturday morning I was pumped and ready for the day. I told myself that I was playing in the big leagues now, and I was a bit nervous. I knew it was an honor just to be there and told myself to just do my best and enjoy it.
You start this two day shoot with a 1000 points, and of course every miss depending on what you shot deducted from that score. Three relays on Saturday plus a team match at the end and two relays on Sunday.
There is one metal per division for high score of each relay. So, in essence five metals awarded throughout the weekend plus the team match medal, overall winner with highest score after the five relays takes the Sierra Cup.
I smoked a shit ton of Concrete Shoes just to slow everything down.
First relay up, two of us out of eighty shot clean. Myself and one other guy. We both shot a 200, he had ten X, I had 14. I won match one and was high score! No pressure, right? I’m actually in shock. Back to the car to smoke some more!
To make a long story shorter, my Hubby and I took three of the five metals and then won the team match! So four of the available six metals..we took! Team match was my high score of the day, a clean 200 with 16 X.
Im still in shock! It also got me outta Jack with the Hubby over having lost one of the expensive new blue tooth ear plugs he had just bought me 😜
I did not win the cup, I came in sixth with 993 points and 63 X. At that point I was in possession of four of the six metals and you couldn’t knock the smile off of my face!
Man, what a shoot!
The Hubby and I have team shot with the team name Range Damage for the past four years. Our name changed this weekend. We are now Team Taking Names and Kicking Brass 😝
Man, what a weekend!

What is the fk kind of ending to young Sheldon is that?!?!
Memaws house gets destroyed and it's just over.
Stupid ass writers guild of America strike shit ruined TV shows 😒

that not the last season...

the show ended a few weeks ago, two part finale... not a happy one!

giphy.webp

then where, local?

hey ya know if an extra roll of copper happens to fall off the truck on the way home it could make a nice still!!!!! just sayin...
I think the Saratoga race track next till our school is ready.
Track is less than 15 minutes from my house.
The work is on a new building off track near the practice/Oklahoma track so we may not be greatly affected by the Belmont.
Pretty sure we have had 2 guys there a couple weeks now.
I'll be on the hunt for free swag if we are there.

Back
Top Bottom