Well I haven't cut my hairs since 2013, quit shaving too, tired of the corporate grind ....lol........said fk it went full on hermit look. I've worn a ball cap most of my life and I thought that would save me the male pattern baldness my dad had....nope....it looks like my hair needed more sun than shade. I still have a full head of hair look with a ball cap on. My arms are too short for selfies or something is wrong with my camera all I get is wrinkled skin and grey hair

Mornin Yiz Menz!
Today, here on the corner, we celebrate a milestone. One quarter of a million views! We have cut quite a wide swath in a very small field!
Thanks to everyone of you that keeps showing up to open up our corner everyday. All of you have a hand in this, and I appreciate our motley little crew!
So, let’s fire up da good stuff and celebrate! IMG_2094.jpeg

Hell yeah Granny, I talk with many well known breeder/growers who I ad to with the .org and say. Check us out, vert. germinator, all media types covered, solo cup Observer, Hydro Moe, and others, then we got soil and outdoor enthusist,Huh mispell, carry on

Hell yeah Granny, I talk with many well known breeder/growers who I ad to with the .org and say. Check us out, vert. germinator, all media types covered, solo cup Observer, Hydro Moe, and others, then we got soil and outdoor enthusist,Huh mispell, carry on
Mornin @SSgrower !
Man what a beautiful morning here in the Ozarks! Sunny and cool, the cicadas have shut up so I can hear the birds singing.
I have hot coffee a nice rolled joint of Crème De La Dank (first time I will have ever smoked it) and a secluded porch to sit on. Blessed is the word I chose.
Wishing the finest of days upon you too!

Mornin Yiz Menz!
Today, here on the corner, we celebrate a milestone. One quarter of a million views! We have cut quite a wide swath in a very small field!
Thanks to everyone of you that keeps showing up to open up our corner everyday. All of you have a hand in this, and I appreciate our motley little crew!
So, let’s fire up da good stuff and celebrate! View attachment 59558
Had a feeling it was a super joint kinda day lol. So i twisted up some Real Sour and gg4 dabs 🤤20240530_084836.jpg

Looks almost like it wanted to reveg
She sure had no reason to reveg as I’m spot on about N content. These buds looked like this from the beginning. Some of the thickest leathery leaves I have ever seen. Reminds me of some stuff I saw years ago.
I cut a small bud, dried it on the dehydrator and mannnnn, does it have a kick!

Suddenly it is Friday~! 🥳
Well g$ was talking about super joints so I was going to share this on Friday.

But since, well, it is Friday, in observance if you will. A home brew classic between me and some close buds. This song was an organic creation, assembling every Friday for the local 420 meet up we consistently over weeks found ourselves running out of papers and my buddy Joe without fail would reach into his wallet and pull out these "super joint ritual" papers he got from their concert. We would also just get high and jam out on musical instruments we had no business playing, fire up a drum machine and noodle some hot trash. So this is me telling them to record and ripping this vocal and guitar over a drum track in one take, was a demo or idea that never got redone or fleshed out. I can't sing so it's terrible...but it's become something me and my pals usually send to each other on a random Friday here and there.

Smh lol here goes

But since, well, it is Friday, in observance if you will. A home brew classic between me and some close buds. This song was an organic creation, assembling every Friday for the local 420 meet up we consistently over weeks found ourselves running out of papers and my buddy Joe without fail would reach into his wallet and pull out these "super joint ritual" papers he got from their concert. We would also just get high and jam out on musical instruments we had no business playing, fire up a drum machine and noodle some hot trash. So this is me telling them to record and ripping this vocal and guitar over a drum track in one take, was a demo or idea that never got redone or fleshed out. I can't sing so it's terrible...but it's become something me and my pals usually send to each other on a random Friday here and there.

Smh lol here goes
Lmaoooo! Love it! Sounds like a fantastic Fri evening with ya friends!

Smh lol here goes
It was great man, I'm glad you shared it out lol. 🔥🥴

Lmaoooo! Love it! Sounds like a fantastic Fri evening with ya friends!
I can still see my buddy Joe and Jay slumped over in the couch laughing into the couch pillows idk how I got thru it

The beginning I imagined sounding like Louie Armstrong and the bridge I was thinking axl rose lmfao...sound like neither but you can imagine😂🤣

Back
Top Bottom