Ya got me digging through old ass YouTube vids, seeing stuff I haven’t seen in years!
Check this one out! I was riding my four wheeler down to the river from the house, literally holding the cam in one hand (why ya see so much sky lol) videoing the ride. At the 2:09 mark, look what happens!

It's all dog shit. Just another attempt to steal since face diapers ain't working this time.

We see the crowds...we knew it last time should have stood on our nuts and killed

It's all so he won't be eligible for reelection, not that I'm pro Trump, but I'm definitely not pro Biden!!
I'm obviously not involved but seriously how can you vote for a senile old man as leader of anything. I know they're voting for party over man but gees he's a hand puppet and that's bloody obvious to everyone...why can't they put in someone more convincing as their leading representative?

Got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. If i understand it right he used political donation money to pay hush money. What i dont understand is why a person who states he has billions would of not just paid the hush money out of his own pocket right off the bat.

I'm obviously not involved but seriously how can you vote for a senile old man as leader of anything. I know they're voting for party over man but gees he's a hand puppet and that's bloody obvious to everyone...why can't they put in someone more convincing as their leading representative?
Dude you dont even reside in the US and you get it!!!
I'll never vote for a senile old man or woman! Nope nope nope!

Got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. If i understand it right he used political donation money to pay hush money. What i dont understand is why a person who states he has billions would of not just paid the hush money out of his own pocket right off the bat.
Imo it's the demo-rats making stuff up cause they know they don't stand a chance against him with Sleepy Joe.
But I don't follow any of it and I'm just flappin my lips 🤣

Ya got me digging through old ass YouTube vids, seeing stuff I haven’t seen in years!
Check this one out! I was riding my four wheeler down to the river from the house, literally holding the cam in one hand (why ya see so much sky lol) videoing the ride. At the 2:09 mark, look what happens!

Granny your video soooo reminds me of one i shot years ago doing the same thing... i was on my quadzilla trying to do a hot lap one handed...

just like yours all ya see is dirt and sky!!! hahaha

He didn't get his billions by paying for thing he could avoid paying for from his own pocket. He just slides to the right then ducks to the left then over the fence and he's free, dinner bill avoided,.......until he got caught with ketchup on his chin

Granny your video soooo reminds me of one i shot years ago doing the same thing... i was on my quadzilla trying to do a hot lap one handed...

just like yours all ya see is dirt and sky!!! hahaha

You're starting something here, I may just have to get on my yard tractor and hang my camera around my neck, if we get some sunshine tomorrow. it won't be as skippy as your 4 Wheeler's shots but you won't feel like your going to whack a tree at any moment either

You're starting something here, I may just have to get on my yard tractor and hang my camera around my neck, if we get some sunshine tomorrow. it won't be as skippy as your 4 Wheeler's shots but you won't feel like your going to whack a tree at any moment either

put it in high!!!!!!!!!

not like peewee...

1717113788011.png

cat-pillow.gif

I just don't know if the beach is what I wanna do for my birthday lol.

It's between Virginia and Maine.
Maine the housing would be free, Virginia I'd need to pay for a hotel.
Maine I'd have to drive 2+ hours to do somwthing I haven't done, I've only driven through Virginia so all of it would be new.

Hmm 🤔

Decisions, decisions, lol.

Man I’m hearing on the news he’s still the republican candidate. Like nothing changed.
If Biden wants to improve his polls he’d pardon Trump right now and tell the country enough of this us against them horse shit. Debate the policies of your administrations and may the better man win. But nope, ain’t never gonna happen. We live in very worrisome times and I think they will get worse before it gets any better. Bad day for the country today.

Pics or it didn’t happen.

Who’s got the longest hippie hair on the board? Or best tat? I got neither but when I retire I’m going full repunzel Or maybe this

View attachment 59524
Two years ago I came to the end of an experiment. Long hair, only just past the base of my neck, does look good. Ponytail sure. Man bun, frig that.

I had to cut it off as it just gets in the way. Add working on a hot sweaty day and it goes and sticks everywhere. I started finding long strands stuck to plants too. Having a beard and moustache just made it worse. Like Velcro.

So ya, long hair is doable. Can still look good. But not worth the trouble in my case. 🤷‍♂️

Just don’t be that old guy I see driving his lawnmower to the liquor store once a month. Fucker thinks its a rascal! 🤪

Back
Top Bottom