Took four years for me to finally get ahold of the real Bubba Fett. This after 40 years of partaking is number one on my list of I love to smoke! Number two would be landrace Durban Poison. Funny because Fett is a heavy 70-30% split heavy on the Indica, and the Poison is a full on Sativa.
Just straight up, if you buy seeds and they tout the purple color of the Bud, it’s NOT the original Bubba Fett.
Sooooo close to enjoying some Bubba Fett! IMG_2074.jpeg

Last edited:
We've all dealt with a prick before 😅😂
Nice cacti, I can't grow things that don't need water 😂
I’m lucky here. It’s so freaking arid here, even cactus need weekly watering. The only thing that I know of in this area, that can deal with no water is oleander. That crap is unkillable! I don’t know how it does it, but I’ve seen the plant growing happily next to dessicated prickly pear!

Last chore of the day, watering. Then imma pack my range bag, smoke a big one and spend tomorrow getting my head right for the Nationals. I know when I sit down at my bench on Saturday morning, my chances are as good as anyone out there. Forcing myself to be patient as well as questioning each call will set me even better.
Saturdays weather is a winner day for all of us, what’s coming on Sunday will separate the wheat and chaff. Rain, which means flat wind flags and switching winds of 17-24 mph, anybody’s guess. Cross your fingers for me, I’m the only fem in my division and I NEED to whip these men’s butts!
Sierra Cup, here I come! Team Range Damaged coming in hot! IMG_2081.jpegIMG_2082.jpeg

I hate waiting on things. One of my biggest weaknesses for sure.
Inpatient is my middle name, I don't do traffic jams or Drs well, if I get an appointment for say 1pm and by 1:30 I haven't been seen then WTF is an Appointment? I will be heard...lol... We've walked out on numerous meals if they've taken too long and just waiting for a waitress that won't return after giving us menu's out we go. Line ups in stores......nope..sorry dear I'm in the car

Inpatient is my middle name, I don't do traffic jams or Drs well, if I get an appointment for say 1pm and by 1:30 I haven't been seen then WTF is an Appointment? I will be heard...lol... We've walked out on numerous meals if they've taken too long and just waiting for a waitress that won't return after giving us menu's out we go. Line ups in stores......nope..sorry dear I'm in the car
Walk up to the first person in line and ask them to pull your finger 🤣😜

Edit: if you do it while holding your wife's hand she has to be careful not to pull the pin on that grenade...my old lady would huff and jerk her hand back and well...she would set it off at that point 🤷🏻‍♂️

My little son comes in and says "cooking?" but it sounds like "cocaine" we're gonna have to have a talk

Got a fawn curled up under a walnut tree out back. Can’t be but hours old. I don’t see after birth around, nor do I see mama. She might be close by having another. Hopefully she comes back for the one under the tree.

Got a fawn curled up under a walnut tree out back. Can’t be but hours old. I don’t see after birth around, nor do I see mama. She might be close by having another. Hopefully she comes back for the one under the tree.
Doe came back for her fawn. She left it there all afternoon but I suspect she was always close by. She nursed it a couple minutes then led it off into the woods. Happy ending….

Back
Top Bottom