Growflux Light Controller

freezeland

August's Contest Winner 🏆
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
Just ordered a hlg Diablo light with growflux control. Anyone using a growflux light control system that can tell me the pro’s and con’s from your experience with it?

I received the hlg Diablo light today and growflux access point. First recommendation I have for potential buyers of a growflux is to buy direct from growflux. I bought mine from hlg and it came unbeknown to me to already be meshed to something although not my light. I had to get growflux tech support to help with a hard reset before it would finish installing the access point. Once past that I like this thing. The schedules are precanned templates based upon most any light cycle you can imagine. They are also customizable and can be saved. So my interests were in replicating the current sunrise/sunset times and varying intensity throughout the day. Apogee has a chart based upon locality to check their meters for calibration. I can use all that to program this light for vegging plants to be put outdoors without missing a beat so to speak. Anyway it’s cool shit, to me anyway. Freezeland has a new toy. Oh, and it’s a very expandable system.

Back
Top Bottom