Moshes mess

Have you thought about drenching them in a garbage can full of water first before any treatment?
Turn them upside down and swish them around in the water.
That's a lot of eggs or whatever.
I good pre wash would help any treatment I am sure.
Some one mentioned putting em in the tub and spraying they with the shower head ? Almost did that ! Lol

I used the angry face because white flies seriously piss me off. Sorry you have to deal with those bastards.
When I got them I used so many yellow sticky traps I probably put the yellow sticky trap inventors kid thru college. Cab space walls were more yellow sticky trap than mylar. Never did get rid of them until I cleared and cleaned the space but the YST did help minimize the infestation.

Another thing that was rather cathartic dealing with them...electronic fly swatter. Shake the plants to stir them and take flight then sweep the air electrocuting them with the swatter. All the zapping is a very zen like therapy
Excellent idea ! My nephew stuck his tongue to one once ! Lmao

Moe that Dow Conserve stuff makes really short work of them. The problem is Jacks Dead bug is so low in Spinosad it sucks because it does not them down but it does not kill they all off.
And that’s what I’m using jacks - gonna have to get out the loupe in the morning - never had em - mayb this is the nudge I need 🫢😞

Excellent idea ! My nephew stuck his tongue to one once ! Lmao
I did that too. You'd think I'd learn my lesson back in kindergarten when I stuck my tongue on a 9 volt battery on a dare but no.
I can say with confidence I will not be French kissing another electronic fly swatter any time soon.

This sux mosh. If you want half my harvest so you got time to reset and kill them all it’s all yours. Was kinda saving it for slg in case but sounds like smoke took care of him!
Appreciate the offer Red but I’d prolly be alright - got at least an elbow stashed for just such an occasion - if anything I’ll buy a bit of wax from a dispo ? Idk that’s a morning issue ! Lol nite all ….

I used the Monterey brand spino.🤷‍♂️
On the electric fly swatter what about a good old fashioned bug light like the purple zapper ones?:unsure:
In veg I bet it would be good to go at night even?
I would run it during lights on in flower.

@dragonsflamegenetics I got this one pheno of missys stash that has grown much more sativa like than any of the others - sexy in my opinion -would you tell me about her parents ? I’m curious where the heavy sativa came from .

missys stash is congolese kush x dragons stash f2- congo kush is [ SR71 purple kush x (GDP X Master kush)] x bangi haze f9

Yep decided to cut and run ! Not even gonna put an update in mayb tomorrow I’ll have a 4x4clean ? But we gonna start fresh in the flower tents and clone the things I’d like to keep in veg sulfur and spinosad are working on veg plants so I’ll be able to save some

Gonna change up a lot so should be challenging

Well one 4x4 cut and to do the cleanup ! We start over in here using rockwool at first then switching to coco , I feel like, while not the same they are similar and I need to use up this $300 if wool I got

Attachments

• IMG_6536.jpeg
    IMG_6536.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
Then there’s the couple I’ma gonna take some cuts off and pitch them as well ! Should be ready for a reset here soon .

Attachments

• IMG_6535.jpeg
    IMG_6535.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6481.jpeg
    IMG_6481.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6482.jpeg
    IMG_6482.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6487.jpeg
    IMG_6487.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 5
My floors look like yours. Couldn't find a replacement to fit my tent.

Good luck on the rock wool. I agree it is like coco. It's my goto for seedlings, I think you will like it.
I gotta a nice little cheap drain system anthem suggested a pump so a few more parts and we b rollin

Then there’s the couple I’ma gonna take some cuts off and pitch them as well ! Should be ready for a reset here soon .
Man that sucks, i feel for you. I lost 2 runs back to back from mildew last fall, totaling 4 tents full of plants. But it was due to my own carelessness. Took cuts off outdoor plants and brought them inside to root and then grow.... rookie mistake, bit me in the ass real hard too.

Man that sucks, i feel for you. I lost 2 runs back to back from mildew last fall, totaling 4 tents full of plants. But it was due to my own carelessness. Took cuts off outdoor plants and brought them inside to root and then grow.... rookie mistake, bit me in the ass real hard too.
Yeah it my own fault should have jumped right on it but u know life - it’s a blessing in disguise I need the reset ! Lol

I’m just running them to get rid of them so trying to set up for the switch to coco as well cuz o think ur right coco prolly where it’s at for me who knows might like the wool ? But it ain’t cheap! Lol

I’m just running them to get rid of them so trying to set up for the switch to coco as well cuz o think ur right coco prolly where it’s at for me who knows might like the wool ? But it ain’t cheap! Lol
You can run them it just takes more understanding of dry backs and water content (field capacity) of the cube. Before you get too far into it there may be a couple things you can do to sort of wing it if you want. Right now might be a good time to get yourself comfortable around those blocks. If I was going to do a simple hand watering project I would start out by getting a dry cube and some water in a measuring cup. Fill the measuring cup up with water and start pouring the water directly into the cube. Cube is ideally being held off the ground. Why? this will give you a starting point to the field capacity of the cube by water volume but also weight. It is only really going to help you out when the plant is small but as it matures it will be drinking more water and the cube will be drying back faster after each watering every day until the last few weeks of flower.

Back
Top Bottom