Moshes mess

Got it , soap, pure crop, lost coast I’ve used it all over the last month ! Gonna try em again now I can control temp again which seems to at least keep them in the tent allowing the soap to work better in the less infected tents? At least that’s the hope - seems I e chased em out of the 2x2 which is important cuz the next 2x4 is gonna get cloned and everything else tossed and cleaned up - plan I’d just not stop growing .
You try 34% h202 or hypochlorous acid?

I guess if you're growing in soil/organic you wouldn't want to

You can run them it just takes more understanding of dry backs and water content (field capacity) of the cube. Before you get too far into it there may be a couple things you can do to sort of wing it if you want. Right now might be a good time to get yourself comfortable around those blocks. If I was going to do a simple hand watering project I would start out by getting a dry cube and some water in a measuring cup. Fill the measuring cup up with water and start pouring the water directly into the cube. Cube is ideally being held off the ground. Why? this will give you a starting point to the field capacity of the cube by water volume but also weight. It is only really going to help you out when the plant is small but as it matures it will be drinking more water and the cube will be drying back faster after each watering every day until the last few weeks of flower.
That’s a great idea - I have tan 1 plant in wool before hand watering so I kinda gotta grasp - not really but mayb ! Lmao anyways the goal is to be automated but I’ll prolly do 3or4 plants by hand so I can kinda understand and give me a little time to get the pump and emitters and things we gonna need

That’s a great idea - I have tan 1 plant in wool before hand watering so I kinda gotta grasp - not really but mayb ! Lmao anyways the goal is to be automated but I’ll prolly do 3or4 plants by hand so I can kinda understand and give me a little time to get the pump and emitters and things we gonna need
Mosh I just went and took a look. I have some of the stuff you want. I have a few floroflex manifolds, tubing and stacks to hold the tubing in the cubes. The manifolds are nice because you can change the water flow (GPH) at the head. Shoot me a PM with your address and you can have them. If you are cool with paying the shipping.

Mosh spinosad is pretty dam good stuff. I use Dow Conserve and it is like 24 times as strong as Jacks Dead Bug. I would also suggest some micro-ground sulphur. Put about 2 cups in a 1 gallon hudson sprayer and wet down the whole plant before you start to see flower. Both Bugs and Molds cannot hang with the sulphur. Yoiu can also spray the surfaces of your tent with the sulphur!
Where does one get 8lbs for &10?

My guy has 300g for $9!

If I was at my dads feed stores and coops I’m sure I could get it but no idea here in Toronto. I don’t shop online.

Where does one get 8lbs for &10?

My guy has 300g for $9!

If I was at my dads feed stores and coops I’m sure I could get it but no idea here in Toronto. I don’t shop online.
If you do not want to do the online thing I would suggest finding a really good nursery supply store in your area and give them a call before you head over. I am not from you neck of the woods but some of the best stuff I can find locally comes from a feed and nursery supply. It is 4 lbs for 11.99 on Amazon for me.

If you do not want to do the online thing I would suggest finding a really good nursery supply store in your area and give them a call before you head over. I am not from you neck of the woods but some of the best stuff I can find locally comes from a feed and nursery supply. It is 4 lbs for 11.99 on Amazon for me.
Sweet ty

I'm all caught up and your bug problems are only a summer time problem for me. With you getting summer year round I can see that as an issue tough to deal with. When I did get mites one year I took them outside and sprayed the fk out of them with a fine hard spray. I did that 3 times over a week then I hit them with Neem oil & Dr.Bronners baby soap for a week.......I still finished with mites on my plants....I had to kill everything then bleach everything and move to another space......fkers are hard to get rid of. I still smoked it...lol

I'm all caught up and your bug problems are only a summer time problem for me. With you getting summer year round I can see that as an issue tough to deal with. When I did get mites one year I took them outside and sprayed the fk out of them with a fine hard spray. I did that 3 times over a week then I hit them with Neem oil & Dr.Bronners baby soap for a week.......I still finished with mites on my plants....I had to kill everything then bleach everything and move to another space......fkers are hard to get rid of. I still smoked it...lol
I take mine to the tub, give them a good shower and spray with peroxide

So here’s my little bug catchers in the last infested tent ! Yes I know throw it away - but I’ll hash it and filter all those little skeletons out! Lol - how’s that for unconventional pest control ! Lol

Attachments

• IMG_6550.jpeg
    IMG_6550.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
And they plants I managed to save ! Before you judge -remember 3 weeks ago they should have been burn 🔥! But think I can at least pull some clones before they hit the burn pile .

Attachments

• IMG_6548.jpeg
    IMG_6548.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6549.jpeg
    IMG_6549.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 7
Not much change a few less bugs - prolly gonna cut this flower tent short ? Not sure yet ? Crazy huh

Attachments

• IMG_6588.jpeg
    IMG_6588.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6586.jpeg
    IMG_6586.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6587.jpeg
    IMG_6587.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 5
Veg tent iot should I say “areas” is turning the corner not healthy yet but not trash either. This will all be cloned and hit the trash in next week or so

Attachments

• IMG_6584.jpeg
    IMG_6584.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6583.jpeg
    IMG_6583.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6582.jpeg
    IMG_6582.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
I have this one missys stash pheno thanx dragon flames genetics. It’s much different than any of her sisters. Believe it or not I popped 6 beans and got 6 females that I’m excited to flower but she too will get cloned first . Patience grass hopper !

Attachments

• IMG_6585.jpeg
    IMG_6585.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
Some genetics you may be familiar with.... 😄

A few days out from completing week 8.

Moon Glow on the left. Big Fat Glue on the right rear and Florida Strawberry on the right front.

Trichs are telling me the BFG and FS are a couple weeks away from chop while the MG probably has a solid 3 weeks left on her. Senescence is starting to kick in for the BFG and FS as a few leaves are starting to darken up. I've been dropping temp in the lung room and the girls are basking in 75* temp and 55% humidity currently. Trying to finish them around 72* and 45% humidity but it's been tough keeping humidity down as it's been almost 90%+ humidity around here for the past couple weeks.

05222023.jpg

Last edited:
Nice
Some genetics you may be familiar with.... 😄

A few days out from completing week 8.

Moon Glow on the left. Big Fat Glue on the right rear and Florida Strawberry on the right front. Trichs are telling me the BFG and FS are a couple weeks away from chop while the MG probably has a solid 3 weeks left on her. Senescence is starting to kick in for the BFG and FS as a few leaves are starting to darken up. I've been dropping temp in the lung room and the girls are basking in 75* temp and 55% humidity currently. Trying to finish them around 72* and 45% humidity but it's been tough keeping humidity down as it's been almost 90%+ humidity around here for the past couple weeks.

View attachment 3634
work that’s what’s they supposed to look like ! Enjoy.

2 x 2 Florida Strawberry Mini Me's under the VS XS1500Pro. These were the clones I had put outside too early and they started flowering so I brought a couple of them inside and continued the flowering for the diary requirement VS asked me to do in return for the light.

I have another 7 or 8 plants outside still trying to decide whether they want to continue flowering or reveg. The ones in the pic should be ready to cut down in a few weeks. I might spray down the outdoor girls and put them into quarantine then stick them all inside the 2 x 2.

05222023 FS Mini Me.jpg

Last edited:
2 x 2 Florida Strawberry Mini Me's under the VS XS1500Pro. These were the clones I had put outside too early and they started flowering so I brought a couple of them inside and continued the flowering for the diary requirement VS asked me to do in return for the light.

I have another 7 or 8 plants outside still trying to decide whether they want to continue flowering or reveg. The ones in the pic should be ready to cut down in a few weeks. I might spray down the outdoor girls and put them into quarantine then stick them all inside the 2 x 2.

View attachment 3735
Nice looking little gals!

Nice looking little gals!
I appreciate that , this is prolly my worst grow in 2 or 3 years - I’m not happy with it at all ! Lol now I have saved some precious genetics for me - got two moms from the 90’s I’d like to keep . - thanx for the kind words bro

I appreciate that , this is prolly my worst grow in 2 or 3 years - I’m not happy with it at all ! Lol now I have saved some precious genetics for me - got two moms from the 90’s I’d like to keep . - thanx for the kind words bro
No worries man, I mean your obviously not going for yield but they will get you high lol. Are these cuts from those 90's genetics?

No worries man, I mean you’re obviously not going for yield but they will get you high lol. Are these cuts from those 90's genetics?
And I won’t smoke the flower , might as well smoke dirty outdoor - been over that for years . But it will get sifted and turned in to hash . Got 1 left to bring to the end and your right no yield ! Lol but most would have trashed these plants - I finished and saved most !

Attachments

• IMG_6645.jpeg
    IMG_6645.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6646.jpeg
    IMG_6646.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6649.jpeg
    IMG_6649.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6647.jpeg
    IMG_6647.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6651.jpeg
    IMG_6651.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6650.jpeg
    IMG_6650.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6652.jpeg
    IMG_6652.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
And I won’t smoke the flower , might as well smoke dirty outdoor - been over that for years . But it will get sifted and turned in to hash . Got 1 left to bring to the end and your right no yield ! Lol but most would have trashed these plants - I finished and saved most !
I gotta respect not giving up on your plants and letting em finish. How do you make your hash? Ive just been rolling keif balls into patties and crushing them between parchment paper with a jar filled with hot water :p. Basic i know but it works

I gotta respect not giving up on your plants and letting em finish. How do you make your hash? Ive just been rolling keif balls into patties and crushing them between parchment paper with a jar filled with hot water :p. Basic i know but it works
I’ve tried and done multiple ways from dry ice - which never ever fuckin do to bubble hash in ice water, to dry sift - in this case I’ll use a more traditional Afghan method I’ve been playing with - uses keif water and heat and time coirse the better sift the better but I want just a tad of plant material - when I get better I’ll post up a vid @TSD seems to be a natural making temple balls and kleaning kief !

The little chuck has started curing nicely smokes nice - the big chunk is fresh made

Attachments

• IMG_6639.jpeg
    IMG_6639.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6638.jpeg
    IMG_6638.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
i wanna get me a bubble machine im lazy , i been saving my trim from my last few grows too use
right now i got a few bags with maybe a half lb in each could i just mix it all in one bag even tho one is months older then the other ?

i wanna get me a bubble machine im lazy , i been saving my trim from my last few grows too use
right now i got a few bags with maybe a half lb in each could i just mix it all in one bag even tho one is months older then the other ?
Absolutely personally I like the mixes better .

Back
Top Bottom