Moshes mess

Wow guess I let this go sorry folks this is it last tent came down today ! No more bugs . When I’m selttled I’ll get a more active grow goin - prefilter out of the last tent and a few buds that came out of the tent that was once filled with bugs .

Attachments

• IMG_6738.jpeg
    IMG_6738.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6740.jpeg
    IMG_6740.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6736.jpeg
    IMG_6736.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
These are what you need Mosh, before you grow, stick all your hardware in your space, not your medium, light the blue touch paper, and close your room for 24 hours. 👌
View attachment 39744
So you put them on a dish or whatever won't burn and light them so that the smoke containing the chemical kills all bug life? It'll clean up an entire room like a bedroom or is it limited to a small space like a tent?

So you put them on a dish or whatever won't burn and light them so that the smoke containing the chemical kills all bug life? It'll clean up an entire room like a bedroom or is it limited to a small space like a tent?

Yes, the dish is fire protection, I also put tin foil round the bomb as well, never hurts to be over protective in some situations. ;) I cant remember what the coverage is on them, I'll have a look for the instructions. (y) I will say on it what the coverage is, a big room may need two bombs spread out across the room, they're used by pest controllers to de-louse rooms. I find these work better than the green house bombs. (y)

Back
Top Bottom