New critical orange punch mainline grow

I week into flower, why do you always end up with one runt ? ๐Ÿ˜‚ also why wont it let me upload videos ? It keeps saying file size too big ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Uploads are capped at 32MB after the move to the new server. We were eating up storage at an unacceptable rate.

32MB allows for roughly a 30 second video at 720p. I imagine your videos are being shot in 1080 or higher. 720 is plenty for most intents and purposes. I switched mine to 720 shortly after joining up last year and haven't had issues uploading anything and my videos are more than clear enough to showcase my plants.

Uploads are capped at 32MB after the move to the new server. We were eating up storage at an unacceptable rate.

32MB allows for roughly a 30 second video at 720p. I imagine your videos are being shot in 1080 or higher. 720 is plenty for most intents and purposes. I switched mine to 720 shortly after joining up last year and haven't had issues uploading anything and my videos are more than clear enough to showcase my plants.
Thankyou pal ๐Ÿ‘

Can the server automatically down res and compress?

Getting a bit overcrowded in there, give them another week and then give them a good trim up, super happy with how they are looking though, can see a massive change this grow since I added perlite to the coco and feeding 3 times daily instead of just the 2 I was doing before ๐Ÿ˜Š
View attachment 44732
Looking awesome in there dude.

You still run that ACI light you won at the farm?

Looking awesome in there dude.

You still run that ACI light you won at the farm?
Thanks man ๐Ÿ‘ yeah I do its just not big enough to cover my whole tent so I put another couple hps in there at flower, just while I save up for another one of these leds coz I do really like them just don't have spare 350quid at the moment, I might treat them to one if they see me right this grow ๐Ÿ˜† it's all good at the moment coz its freezing in England especially down in my cellar so the tent can handle the extra heat off the 2 hps, but I won't be able to run them when the weather gets abit warmer

Thanks man ๐Ÿ‘ yeah I do its just not big enough to cover my whole tent so I put another couple hps in there at flower, just while I save up for another one of these leds coz I do really like them just don't have spare 350quid at the moment, I might treat them to one if they see me right this grow ๐Ÿ˜†
Hell yeah man, imo i think led mixed with hps is the cats meow if you can manage the heat hps puts off.
Led is just costly up front, runs cheaper than hps, but led is 3-4x the start up cost, kinda sucks man.

Idk if theyre across the pond or not, but @Rootsruler led me to Bestva the other day. (Ill add a link) RRs grows are always bangin too and its the light brand he runs.
Another good affordable option is phlizon. Idk what you're looking for brother, just shootin ideas at ya ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ

Hell yeah man, imo i think led mixed with hps is the cats meow if you can manage the heat hps puts off.
Led is just costly up front, runs cheaper than hps, but led is 3-4x the start up cost, kinda sucks man.

Idk if theyre across the pond or not, but @Rootsruler led me to Bestva the other day. (Ill add a link) RRs grows are always bangin too and its the light brand he runs.
Another good affordable option is phlizon. Idk what you're looking for brother, just shootin ideas at ya ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ
Yeah man I really appreciate the info I'll give them a look bro, its just my ocd that's playing havoc with me and telling me I need the ac infinity light so it matches the one I've got ๐Ÿ˜† how pathetic does that sound ? OCD problems are real man ! ๐Ÿ˜‚ but on a serious note ive ran the last couple of grows using a mixture of hps and led and the final products always been๐Ÿ”ฅ. Im just aware that winters not far from been over and the weather will pick up (well as much as it does over here) and I will probably struggle with the heat next grow (if not next then defo the following one) so I really need to start thinking about that

Yeah man I really appreciate the info I'll give them a look bro, its just my ocd that's playing havoc with me and telling me I need the ac infinity light so it matches the one I've got ๐Ÿ˜† how pathetic does that sound ? OCD problems are real man ! ๐Ÿ˜‚ but on a serious note ive ran the last couple of grows using a mixture of hps and led and the final products always been๐Ÿ”ฅ. Im just aware that winters not far from been over and the weather will pick up (well as much as it does over here) and I will probably struggle with the heat next grow (if not next then defo the following one) so I really need to start thinking about that
Haha i get it, i was gonna buy a phlizon light for my 4x4 but now im getting the Viparspectra ks5000 to match the ks3000 i have in my 3x3.
So now all my lights will be Viparspectra... yeah i get the ocd thing bro ๐Ÿ˜…
I was wondering how led would do for you being colder there.

Haha i get it, i was gonna buy a phlizon light for my 4x4 but now im getting the Viparspectra ks5000 to match the ks3000 i have in my 3x3.
So now all my lights will be Viparspectra... yeah i get the ocd thing bro ๐Ÿ˜…
I was wondering how led would do for you being colder there.
Yeah tbh it's a bit fucked, like if I'm just running the led on its own I need a heater blasting out all the time to keep the temps up, so yeah leds are cheaper to run in theory but not if your having to factor in running a heater 24/7 if you get me

I hear ya, I am very OCD at times, I have a Philzon 6 bar 450 w. in my 4x4 for 3 1/2 years now. Non-detatchable driver, or it's a bitch to tear into the casing I'd bet. A/C Infinity wont be cheap, but KS series by Viparspectra may work? What size room or tent? SS

I hear ya, I am very OCD at times, I have a Philzon 6 bar 450 w. in my 4x4 for 3 1/2 years now. Non-detatchable driver, or it's a bitch to tear into the casing I'd bet. A/C Infinity wont be cheap, but KS series by Viparspectra may work? What size room or tent? SS
My tents also a 4x4 bro and the led I run is the one pictured says it covers 4x2 so another one wud just be ideal the control panel I have for it even has the 2 empty sockets ready for them to daisy chain together lol just 350 quids abit out my price range at the momentScreenshot_20240213_135459_Chrome.jpg

A KS5000 about the same price, different diodes, I am not so impressed with EVO LM301H, so what if they are a "little" more efficent?
My tents also a 4x4 bro and the led I run is the one pictured says it covers 4x2 so another one wud just be ideal the control panel I have for it even has the 2 empty sockets ready for them to daisy chain together lol just 350 quids abit out my price range at the momentView attachment 44772

Cool bro thanks ๐Ÿ‘ plenty to be looking at
So many options os what made it hard for me lol.
Big reason i settled on the ks5000. I have the 3000 and it performs well so the 5000 must be good too is my theory lol

So many options os what made it hard for me lol.
Big reason i settled on the ks5000. I have the 3000 and it performs well so the 5000 must be good too is my theory lol
Yeah I've got the same theory about the ac infinity the one I've got is great and the one I need is just 2 of them together so they're bound to be great together ๐Ÿ˜‚ I probably will just end up biting the bullet and getting another one of these tbh, better the devil you know and all that, but for now I'll just manage with what I've got running, temps were sticking steady at 25 with 1 hps in there so I thought I'd try my luck with 2 hps in there and temps are sticking at 28 so I'm buzzing about that, shud get some nice fat nugs ๐Ÿ˜Š20240213_145806.jpg

Last edited:

Bestva started in China but moved their headquarters to California. I used to use their lights back in the day when I was doing build outs and LED's had just come on the scene. I've never had an issue with their diodes burning out or their fan coolers stopping working. Of course in those days it was blurple double chips. Now they use the passive heat sinks instead of fans and run COB boards.

I like the TF650 model. Not only can I adjust the bar location within the fixture rack but I can also angle the bar 180ยฐ if I want. The TF uses Samsung LM301B's for diodes. I want to see how even I can get PPFD across the canopy with the adjustability this light provides. $300 for a 650w bar light is cheap as hell. I also like their BAT model which is essentially the same as their TF model without the adjustability. TF also has a detachable driver.

TF650 adjustability.jpg

On their site, the price is $300 as long as they're shipping within the lower 48. Double if they have to ship it outside of the US so for those within the US this, IMO, is a banging deal!

The only thing I can see that is a bit of a con is that it doesn't fold so moving it around will be a little cumbersome.

Bestva started in China but moved their headquarters to California. I used to use their lights back in the day when I was doing build outs and LED's had just come on the scene. I've never had an issue with their diodes burning out or their fan coolers stopping working. Of course in those days it was blurple double chips. Now they use the passive heat sinks instead of fans and run COB boards.

I like the TF650 model. Not only can I adjust the bar location within the fixture rack but I can also angle the bar 180ยฐ if I want. The TF uses Samsung LM301B's for diodes. I want to see how even I can get PPFD across the canopy with the adjustability this light provides. $300 for a 650w bar light is cheap as hell. I also like their BAT model which is essentially the same as their TF model without the adjustability. TF also has a detachable driver.

View attachment 44820

On their site, the price is $300 as long as they're shipping within the lower 48. Double if they have to ship it outside of the US so for those within the US this, IMO, is a banging deal!

The only thing I can see that is a bit of a con is that it doesn't fold so moving it around will be a little cumbersome.
Sounds mega that bro but I'm in the uk ๐Ÿ˜”

Trim day, couple of before and after pics not the best quality but I've basically just left the top 5/6 nodes on each cola and stripped everything below, still get super nervous ๐Ÿ˜ฌ stripping so much off but previous results have showed me they bounce back stronger ๐Ÿ’ช now to just sit back, leave em alone and watch them colas fatten up 20240221_223437.jpg20240221_223447.jpg20240221_224442.jpg20240221_224452.jpg

Back
Top Bottom