New critical orange punch mainline grow

I don't run coco but to me a flush is different than feeding water only.
In soil growers flush to remove all nutes as much as possible over watering to excess run off for that exact reason.
I feed only water for last couple times in soil. I don't flush to runoff just stop installing nutes.
Not sure if doing that is different than flushing with coco since it holds no nutes basically.
I see no harm in using only water for last feedings but again I don't grow in coco.

Sorry but I haven't kept up with your grow but if you think she is ready for chop, go for it. I re-use my canna coco for several runs before I put it in a flowerbed outside my cottage. I buy the bags more than the Canna. SS

I don't run coco but to me a flush is different than feeding water only.
In soil growers flush to remove all nutes as much as possible over watering to excess run off for that exact reason.
I feed only water for last couple times in soil. I don't flush to runoff just stop installing nutes.
Not sure if doing that is different than flushing with coco since it holds no nutes basically.
I see no harm in using only water for last feedings but again I don't grow in coco.
I might just take a bud off, speed dry it in the dehydrator and try it, if it tastes clean then just chop them. I thought the idea of feeding just plain water for a week was to get rid of any nutrients or unwanted chemicals and to give it a cleaner taste 🤷‍♂️

I might just take a bud off, speed dry it in the dehydrator and try it, if it tastes clean then just chop them. I thought the idea of feeding just plain water for a week was to get rid of any nutrients or unwanted chemicals and to give it a cleaner taste 🤷‍♂️
It is bro. But read many articles and dr bruce bugbee. People aint noticing the difference if flushed or not. W ejua do it for our own minds lol

Some say ur starving it write at the end if giving jus plain water. But like ya said before your getting very good yields and u smoke it yaself so you may aswell carry on doing what youve been doing. I flush mine 7 days i dont no if makes much difference but i think curing is more important for a better an smoother smoke more than flushing

It is bro. But read many articles and dr bruce bugbee. People aint noticing the difference if flushed or not. W ejua do it for our own minds lol
And now I just wanna chop to find out for myself if it makes a difference or not, if I can get my bud a week earlier and there's no difference I wanna be all over that 😂

And now I just wanna chop to find out for myself if it makes a difference or not, if I can get my bud a week earlier and there's no difference I wanna be all over that 😂
Yeh deffo. I think its more for ppl that have over fed bro . U can test it an let me no. I dont smoke so wil never no. But taper down ppm last week or so shud be ok aswell.

Back
Top Bottom