New critical orange punch mainline grow

Internode spaving nice an close. You think mainlining helps at all with that.

Nice knowing and growing you, but it is time to say good by~!:ROFLMAO:
Just right for me there~!
Fantastic grow man.
You make it look easy. The sign of a real pro.:cool:
Your dedication and skill show man~!
NICE~!

Yeah that's what I mean bud actually no I just mean I was going to give them just plain water for a week from the tap, the highest I went upto was 1.6 or 800 ppm
Do you know what ppm your tap water is? Probably has some nutrients in there. THe only time I would flush is to reset the medium when I let it dry out too much and the ppm spikes. Other than that, its pretty much scientifically unproven that flushing does anything other than stress your plant out unnecessarily, especially if you do it for a week or more.

I just lower my ppm to like 200 for the last 3 days or so as my "flush". I get to peak ppm's around mid flower (800ppm) then I start tapering off till 200ppm for like 3 days before harvest. I tried watering RO 0ppm water for a week vs no flush and no taper and its pretty much no difference.

*Bro science alert: Dont harvest with the lights on, cuz they start taking up nutrients to the plant making it more full of water when you cut em. When I harvest at lights off, I feel the stem where I cut and its dry. When I cut em with lights on, the stem is wet. Not sure wtf is going on but harvesting in the dark just sounds cool so I do it.

Do you know what ppm your tap water is? Probably has some nutrients in there. THe only time I would flush is to reset the medium when I let it dry out too much and the ppm spikes. Other than that, its pretty much scientifically unproven that flushing does anything other than stress your plant out unnecessarily, especially if you do it for a week or more.

I just lower my ppm to like 200 for the last 3 days or so as my "flush". I get to peak ppm's around mid flower (800ppm) then I start tapering off till 200ppm for like 3 days before harvest. I tried watering RO 0ppm water for a week vs no flush and no taper and its pretty much no difference.

*Bro science alert: Dont harvest with the lights on, cuz they start taking up nutrients to the plant making it more full of water when you cut em. When I harvest at lights off, I feel the stem where I cut and its dry. When I cut em with lights on, the stem is wet. Not sure wtf is going on but harvesting in the dark just sounds cool so I do it.
Tap waters 100 ppm, and I'm not saying that your wrong its just I've always done it this way and had no issues bud

I agree the flush is for the media to be normalized for your next run, if more than 2 runs in that bag, empty the media in a tote, and wash the material bag. I am lazy so I buy new 3-5 gal bags on Amazon. SS

I agree the flush is for the media to be normalized for your next run, if more than 2 runs in that bag, empty the media in a tote, and wash the material bag. I am lazy so I buy new 3-5 gal bags on Amazon. SS
I won't be re using the coco I always just go with new, so wouldn't you bother flushing If you was me ? Wud you just chop now ?

Back
Top Bottom