Skunk Hero

I have a mighty+ thats just collecting dust lol. Im not big on vaping my flower. Im a joint/bong kinda guy. It was an expensive paperweight. 🤣🤦🏻
The dynavap is a small metal tube that you put like 1 tenth of a gram in. A torch is the original way to heat it and it works awesome. More like smoking than vaping.

All phone pics make the trics look mostly clear. The microscope shows more amber. Had to cut off a little nub off since I can't handhold that mofo. She's coming down within 7 days I think. 2023_11_28_21_23_04_945.png2023_11_28_21_13_46_697.png2023_11_28_21_22_23_304.png2023_11_28_21_22_06_918.png2023_11_28_21_14_32_884.png2023_11_28_21_14_09_116.png

I played around with my slr last night trying to get a decent image. Probably last pics before chop. Wish I didn't fry the leaves this grow.

There is a lot of bud on this plant. Will be excited to see the wet weight next few days

IMG_5263.jpegIMG_5264.jpegIMG_5271.jpeg.

That’s not bad though.I’ve had mine burnt to a crisp lol.you could practically crunch the leaf in my hand and it would disintergrate 😆.

Looks like you made it to the finish line. Let it cure for another few weeks opening up the container for about 30 minutes each day and you should have something nice to smoke.
Ya. Thanks for all the suggestions. Next grow I'm keeping it simple with just 3 part and hopefully can get thru without leaf issues.

Any stand outs in this list that looks interesting? I think this is my top 5 potential for next grow. IMG_1094.jpeg

I like the idea of multiple strains but you will have accept driving in the middle of the road.
I saw no or very few insignificant issues with your last grow.
You have to be flexible when growing multiple strains IMO.

I like the idea of multiple strains but you will have accept driving in the middle of the road.
I saw no or very few insignificant issues with your last grow.
You have to be flexible when growing multiple strains IMO.
I agree. Also harvests will most likely be staggered and I only have my tent to dry. I could do the paper bag thing for the early buds. But it's intriguing since I'd love to see different strains faster.

OK. I'm gonna do a four strain grow in my small tent. Not sure what to expect but it will be a learning experience. I have four 6" rockwool cubes I have treat and clean up the power cables on my floor before I start. Just have to decide on the strains. My friend has offered me a unicorn poop clone if I wait for it.

I think it will be 1) chunk a dunk 2) Apple fritter 3) Peach Tree 4) strawberry og cookies.

Back
Top Bottom