SSHZ- Lit Farms "Rainbow Marker" & GreenPoint "Purple Runtz"

If you have an android you can download a ppfd APP which I use religiously. My buddy has one that he paid 300 dollars for and the app on my phone was right in line with it. No need to guess on light intensity as you can stay in the DLI range the plants need. It's pretty important imo knowing how much light the plants are getting and using it to stay in the sweet spot. I run multiple tables so adjusting the lights to stay in the 800 ppfd range is good for 77 to 80 degrees, 60 percent humidity. Sometimes fixing an issue can just be a matter of reducing ppfd . It's also useful when cloning . We're around lights so much I think we can kinda become numb to just how much light is over a canopy especially when you have overlap. All my tables are set at 800 ppfd. When u start running Co2 , higher EC it's good to bump up to 1000+

Learn to read and understand your plants, and I can accomplish the same thing basically.......after some basic guidelines, it gets pretty easy and a glance tells you quickly if there is an issue or not........... I've learned not to rely on meters so much more tuned in to plant health.

Learn to read and understand your plants, and I can accomplish the same thing basically.......after some basic guidelines, it gets pretty easy and a glance tells you quickly if there is an issue or not........... I've learned not to rely on meters so much more tuned in to plant health.
While I agree watching the plants is pretty important the meters take away the guess work allowing you to be more proactive instead of reactive. Nothing better than having a dialed in setup where your just growing and everything is pretty much in tune.

Thick glass, very heavy...................hits smooth and easy.
Does it have any stamps on it from the glass maker? Looks like some lab grade material.

We used to have some pretty bizarre looking pipes before schools started locking up the glassware.

No marks of any kind on the bong........but at 13 inches, it's perfect. It holds alot of water. I bought it cheap off of Ebay, just wanted something quick and painless. I've literally spent $300-$400 on some bongs I've bought, I like the beaker ones since they hold a lot of water. This is EASILY the best bong I've bought for the money, and I'm thinking there must be a glut in the market. I live rural MD, farm land basically, and there's literally 3 head shops within 1.5 miles of me. One is owned by an old Indian guy (from India, not U.S.), the other 2 by youngsters who think they are businessmen. Lol

I hesitate to mention just 2 weeks ago I bought a bong, with a silicone base and top and a perc in the middle. Cost me $25 or so, used it for a day, then threw it in the trash. And my alcoholic neighbor buddy, gave me a brand new 8 incher (bong, not what Max is thinking) but it doesn't hold enough water to do shit. I'll clean it up and give it back.

And if you do not know what Rez Block concentrate is, look it up. A few drops in the bowl and your bong stays nice and clean, so you barely have to clean it. I think it's fruit pectin or something, but it works like a miracle.

. And my alcoholic neighbor buddy, gave me a brand new 8 incher (bong, not what Max is thinking) but it doesn't hold enough water to do shit. I'll clean it up and give it back.
:ROFLMAO:

I hate long bongs.i run out of air before the smoke hits me lmao.i like the shortys but your right they need bigger chamber for more water.this small one I have I get water in my mouth…faaarkkk that..i gotta get a new one..that’s a good tip on the rez block ..

i wanna see these stripped and see what happens ur shit bounces right back in 👊

dialed

I don't really have much info, grow wise, on either strain. I think both descriptions mentions they can get tall- so I knew I had to top. But past that, and having to adjust some points of the LED's higher- I want to pretty much leave them be and see how we go. I'll consider another defoliation in week 3. The Purple Runtz have been far more impressive so far, but it's early in the game.

Just need to space them out a bit better, add the sticky traps and tanglefoot and it's smooth sailing moving forward.

They should of called the Gavita leafy led 😆.i hate pulling mine out,only because I have to pull them out through the door and have to pull others out to do the back ones..I can’t wait to make a room same as yours..it will happen one day..
first 🌱 on 2nd row on left is different ..

Max is talking about the pic directly above, 2nd row, all the way to the left side. The coloring is different than all the rest. Actually, never noticed it until you pointed it out. Lights are out now, I'll check on it tomorrow. Not sure there is an answer, other wise to say whatever is going on, it's not on my end. Maybe got an odd seed of something else, time will tell. That's the Runtz side......

Tues is 1 week flowering.........

Back
Top Bottom