Welcome to Our New Members - Start Here

thanks man. it's the chaotic time now, as you are all too familiar with since you haven't been able to stay put anywhere for longer than six months over the past couple years it seems :ROFLMAO:
Yeah things are finally coming back around… im home with my head on straight and lots of family around. Healthy in body and mind… its been some time since i could say that lol

Well, I have been banned now. I didn't even know the site existed except for 1Diesel not being able to shut up about Moe. Told him what I thought of it, Found this site and saw the most active and helpful members here and signed up.

Ban your community. Watch the activity die up and the revenue go dry.

dope, i hear ya.

i've been non-active since the last run too. gonna finally be building a room. just bought a house and property, gonna do a fully sealed room, thinking an eight site undercurrent setup. wish WA would legalize rec growing already so i could just grow trees outdoors but since the taxman is greedy, gotta stay indoors for now.

can't wait to get started back up. move date is coming up in 12 days.
Congrats 🍾

Lol, had to go somewhere. Apparently even so much as mentioning this forum in private messages is enough to get ya the ban hammer.
Life goes on. All the cool kids are here now anyways.
I personally want to give a high five and shout out to Logic. We could not have built such a good group of people so quickly without him.

I grabbed a few photos, but not very many.
It was the only place they were stored.
I don’t think he liked that farm ICloud comment in pm.
Forget it. Cheers to the future.
Probably also didn't like tobh saying "Fuck Logic" either. Or pk1 flaunting that he joined.
I mean, it's all pretty petty. But is what it is. Honestly, none of us were contributing jack shit there anymore anyway so he isn't really out much by booting us.

Back
Top Bottom