Welcome to Our New Members - Start Here

Awesome… anyone get ahold of DB? I lost his info a while back
pretty sure he'll be venturing over. 99% sure we all just got the boot from the farm. refreshed our private chat, and was force logged out -- password to login was no longer good. fuckem. happy to see a lot of familiar faces here.

pretty sure he'll be venturing over. 99% sure we all just got the boot from the farm. refreshed our private chat, and was force logged out -- password to login was no longer good. fuckem. happy to see a lot of familiar faces here.
Wow, so now he's banning people who have not even stopped by here yet? WTF is he thinking?

Glad you are here anyhow.

Lol yeah the jealousy runs deep over there… hell all i did was say i may post here and poof

I always had an idea he was reading ppls PM’s even though he said it was impossible. But there were more than a few circumstances that things just didn’t add up
I have given the specifics of how he can read them in another post. I've also said that I could too if I added the mod - which I haven't and wont.

But if these guys just got banned for talking about this site (my assumption) then that tells all.

Wow, so now he's banning people who have not even stopped by here yet? WTF is he thinking?

Glad you are here anyhow.
yeah, it reminds me of how ICMag crumbled when gypsy went off the deep end. i blame @Mr.GreenthumbOG for this one, though. he's the one that name dropped this place :ROFLMAO: i couldn't remember the domain name, otherwise likely would've been here sooner.
I always had an idea he was reading ppls PM’s even though he said it was impossible. But there were more than a few circumstances that things just didn’t add up
it was well known from years ago, man. and technically, anyone with database access can view that data. i'm not aware of any forum that stores such data in encrypted state. it would be too computationally taxing to do that given the nature of PMs and scalability.

yeah, it reminds me of how ICMag crumbled when gypsy went off the deep end. i blame @Mr.GreenthumbOG for this one, though. he's the one that name dropped this place :ROFLMAO: i couldn't remember the domain name, otherwise likely would've been here sooner.

it was well known from years ago, man. and technically, anyone with database access can view that data. i'm not aware of any forum that stores such data in encrypted state. it would be too computationally taxing to do that given the nature of PMs and scalability.
How dare you throw me under the wheels🤣
You should have been booted ages ago🤣🤣

That moment when you realize how trusting you were to someone who isn’t worthy off pissing on if they were on fire… but not gonna let that change me. I trust @Moe.Red 1000% and the transparency he gives in all my dealing with him.

I can’t believe the level of jealousy “he who shall not be named” has shown.

That moment when you realize how trusting you were to someone who isn’t worthy off pissing on if they were on fire… but not gonna let that change me. I trust @Moe.Red 1000% and the transparency he gives in all my dealing with him.

I can’t believe the level of jealousy “he who shall not be named” has shown.
absolutely man.

are you and @Moe.Red still building out those systems?

absolutely man.

are you and @Moe.Red still building out those systems?
Things on hold for the o2 for me but i think @Moe.Red is still working on his fog and controls?

With my new job and that move and all the life stuff now that im back home im pretty busy and need build my bank account back up.

I will be doing a post on how we manipulate the o2 in the rootzone soon though. It’s extremely expensive with the tech as its sold now but im gonna eventually strip that tech down to our needs and sell units stripped down to what we only need and that will make it much more affordable

Those of you with an o2 concentrator may want to hold onto them

Things on hold for the o2 for me but i think @Moe.Red is still working on his fog and controls?

With my new job and that move and all the life stuff now that im back home im pretty busy and need build my bank account back up.

I will be doing a post on how we manipulate the o2 in the rootzone soon though. It’s extremely expensive with the tech as its sold now but im gonna eventually strip that tech down to our needs and sell units down to what we only need.

I'm kinda in the same boat. I have my fog 2.0 about 85% done, and then all hell broke loose and priorities shifted.

I'm not giving up, just gonna do a soil run in that tent to give me a few months to get caught up.

When Aqua needs parts or circuit boards for his plans, I'm still here. I'd like to have one of these in every growspace I have. Alpha parts are good with me!

I will be doing a post on how we manipulate the o2 in the rootzone soon though. It’s extremely expensive with the tech as its sold now but im gonna eventually strip that tech down to our needs and sell units stripped down to what we only need and that will make it much more affordable

dope, i hear ya.

i've been non-active since the last run too. gonna finally be building a room. just bought a house and property, gonna do a fully sealed room, thinking an eight site undercurrent setup. wish WA would legalize rec growing already so i could just grow trees outdoors but since the taxman is greedy, gotta stay indoors for now.

can't wait to get started back up. move date is coming up in 12 days.

I'm kinda in the same boat. I have my fog 2.0 about 85% done, and then all hell broke loose and priorities shifted.

I'm not giving up, just gonna do a soil run in that tent to give me a few months to get caught up.

When Aqua needs parts or circuit boards for his plans, I'm still here. I'd like to have one of these in every growspace I have. Alpha parts are good with me!
i might pester you for some hardware advice when the time comes. want to get as automated as possible since i despise most of the manual work associated with growing lol

dope, i hear ya.

i've been non-active since the last run too. gonna finally be building a room. just bought a house and property, gonna do a fully sealed room, thinking an eight site undercurrent setup. wish WA would legalize rec growing already so i could just grow trees outdoors but since the taxman is greedy, gotta stay indoors for now.

can't wait to get started back up. move date is coming up in 12 days.
Thats fucking fantastic news brother… soooo happy for you. Well deserved man.

Back
Top Bottom